Link, the legendary hero of time, is here to run the gauntlet of multiple Marvel and DC streel level fighters. Because Link is a video game character, and thus his skills are sort of vaguely defined, here are some rules for him.
1) Because the Hero of Time is revealed to be the Hero's Shade from TP, Link has all the skills from that game. And in general his swordsmanship is superior to just about anyone in Hyrule. His swordsmanship skills are equal to Aragorn/Boromir but is better than either due to his magical/hylian physique and skills giving him far superior agility and hand-speed, plus certain magic sword abilities like the sword beam and spin attack.
2) Heart Containers can be argued to be gameplay mechanics, but for the purposes of this topic, they are magical artifacts which increase the durability of his body. If we take 3 hearts as baseline human, by the end of OoT Link has just under 7 times human durability, and with the magic spell that halves all damage he takes, he has functionally 13-14 times human durability.
3) Golden Gauntlets increase his strength to the point of being able to lift ~100 tons, but this is only arm strength. The magic of the gauntlets prevents him from being crushed by lifting these weights, but this is only for when he lifts these weights, they don't protect his body from other forms of damage.
4) Link carries 4 bottles, 2 with fairies, 2 with blue potions. Blue Potions restore him to full strength and removes all injuries and fatigue, as well as restoring his magic reserves. These do NOT respawn between battles, but he does get rest time.
5) Link's archery skills are movie Legolas level.
6) Although he is a man of few words, Link is a tactical and analytical genius, as seen by the puzzles he completes and how he is able to detect his foe's weaknesses. He does not get prep, but he DOES get Navi with him who has intel on all of his foes.
7) Master Sword has similar qualities as Wolverine's Claws, plus has greater effect against enemies that are "evil". Light arrows are the same, being the equivalent of an electric bolt against normal foes, but increases in power until it can obliterate anyone who is evil if they don't posses magical defenses.
8) Link does NOT have access to Majora's Mask items, but does have access to any item he desires from Ocarina of Time, so long as Adult Link can use them. He carries them in a special Korkiri pouch that can carry as much as he wants without increasing in size or weight. Thus explaining how he can carry around everything that he does in-game.
9) Finally, the Mirror Shield is indestructible, absorbs SOME of the kinetic energy of physical attacks, though not as much as Captain America's shield, plus has the ability to reflect any energy based attacks back at the attacker.
Round 1) Green Arrow
Round 2) Iron Fist
Round 3) Luke Cage
Round 4) Daredevil
Round 5) Nightwing
Round 6) Batman
Round 7) Spider-Man
Round 8) Captain America
Round 9) Wolverine
Round 10) Venom
Round 11) Carnage
Round 12) Ben Grimm
Round 13) Slade Wilson
All Characters Morals on (Link may be a hero, but he's perfectly willing to use lethal force) and in character, battles take place in a forest, no prep for anyone. Link rests between battles.