No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On/In Character
  • FMA Team: Explosives, Swords, Ninja Stars, Flash Bombs, Throwing Knives
  • Marvel Team: Twin Sais & Billy Clubs
  • Each Side Thinks The Other Is Evil
  • Starting Distance: 50 Yards & Hidden(Obstacle Course, Foggy)
  • No Info/Random Encounter
  • NO Silent Scream
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Ling/Lan Fan.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Really good fight. I don't quite have enough info on the Marvel team to know who wins, but I'll go with the Price and his Guard until someone proves me wrong.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

bump

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mostly a bump, but I'd put my money on the marvel duo. Not that well versed in comics, but I'd wager the marvel team has in general has faced more skilled or powerful opponents... just a hunch to be totally honest though XD

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Ling have Greed?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@highaccuser: No, just Ling as pictured.

Then team 2. Ran was getting stomped by Ed so she's not lasting long. I guess Ling fought Wrath for a bit but he kinda got stomped once Bradley uses Ultimate Eye so I don't know if it's enough to say he could beat either of the other team.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I wouldn't really call Lan Fan vs. Ed a stomp...she was doing pretty well until he began ridiculing Ling, then she began to get sloppy which lead to defeat. And Ling was doing damn good against Wrath considering he was protecting Lan Fan. Also both of Wraths eyes are Ultimate, he wares the patch to conceal the Homunculus tattoo.

No Caption Provided

@lukehero: Does Lan Fan get her auto mail arm???

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mickey-mouse

@vashtanerada88: Yes, she is as pictured above. The pic is from the night she blitzed Gluttony and cut him up.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@lukehero: made a fool of Gluttony ;)

No Caption Provided

I think Team FMA (Lan Fan/Ling) should take this. Fog arena is going to be a problem for Electra, everybody else wont have any trouble what so ever with low visibility. Both FMA characters can sense energy/chi and well we all know about DD. In a straight up fight Id put money on Electra but Lan Fan has shown to be very stealthy and has an assortment of gadgets to give her even more of a chance with a Auto mail arm with a bada** blade on the elbow. And Ling shouldn't have any trouble with DD so its unlikely Lan Fan to divert her attention to the Prince. (watching out for him well still trying to fight electra)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Jestersmiles

@vashtanerada88 said:

@lukehero: made a fool of Gluttony ;)

No Caption Provided

I think Team FMA (Lan Fan/Ling) should take this. Fog arena is going to be a problem for Electra, everybody else wont have any trouble what so ever with low visibility. Both FMA characters can sense energy/chi and well we all know about DD. In a straight up fight Id put money on Electra but Lan Fan has shown to be very stealthy and has an assortment of gadgets to give her even more of a chance with a Auto mail arm with a bada** blade on the elbow. And Ling shouldn't have any trouble with DD so its unlikely Lan Fan to divert her attention to the Prince. (watching out for him well still trying to fight electra)

How fast is the FMA team?, because Electra has deflected gun fire with her sai and DD reacted to a modern day sniper bullet. So does the FMA team have the speed to keep up? you need more than a gif to show that.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team, barely

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@jestersmiles: I don't recall a time where they came under gun fire, but the people they have gone toe to toe with, have. Wrath, who has charged machine gun fire as well as out running an explosion from beneath him; Ling keeping up with him with an injured Lan Fan on his shoulder sheds some light on how fast his reaction/speed are. Lan Fan, who was blitzed by Wrath is obviously not as fast, but she has gone tit-for-tat with Edward who is a bullet timer.

Loading Video...

she was holding her ground with Edward until he begins to insult Ling, then she loses focus and slips up. (this is also a good showing of the DC of their Grenades)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

While a good fight, Daredevil and Elektra have far more feats against people on the same level as the people Lan Fan and Ling Yoa faced. I'm going with team Marvel.

Though I did love FMA Brotherhood.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@jestersmiles: Well I feel Ling could successfully take on either DD or Electra for the majority, IMO Lan Fan could not.(not in a straight up fight at least) But considering the environment and weather conditions Lan Fan is at a solid advantage against Electra. Her fight against gluttony took place in the middle of a thick forest at night, she wasn't using her eyes in the battle but rather her ability to sense energies. Well she may not have the skill to go toe-to-toe with Electra, and win, but she can keep her busy until DD is taken out of the battle by making use of her flash grenades/explosives and stealth.

Also if the FMA duo think the others are evil, they wont make an attempt to subdue them(like DD/Electra would) they will go straight for the kill