Lilith (elfin lied) vs Batman and superman (no heat vision)

• 84 results
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Tradog

Prep time: none 

1st round batman 
2nd round superman 
 takes place at: japan garden
fights to the death 

here is a video of lilith's abilities    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wGTlRw3iv0

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Wisppeons

Superman ftw stop targeting superman and one of your anime character might win a fight.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

superstomp (superman curbstomping lol)
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wisppeons
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"superstomp (superman curbstomping lol) "

rofl
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
" Superman ftw stop targeting superman and one of your anime character might win a fight. "
 Um okay I am really trying not to call you a fanboy ^^ but their are about 20 anime characters that would kill superman pretty easily so if I wanted to make spit I would have iv made about 5 threads in a row that had nothing to do with supes if you don't like the idea of supes getting his head cut off don't enter threads with him I don't target superman at all every comic character is fair game watch the vid and read up on her and you will see its not as big a curbstomp you think.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" Superman ftw stop targeting superman and one of your anime character might win a fight. "
 Um okay I am really trying not to call you a fanboy ^^ but their are about 20 anime characters that would kill superman pretty easily so if I wanted to make spit I would have iv made about 5 threads in a row that had nothing to do with supes if you don't like the idea of supes getting his head cut off don't enter threads with him I don't target superman at all every comic character is fair game watch the vid and read up on her and you will see its not as big a curbstomp you think. "
can she hit someone who goes FTL and breaks planets apart and lives after planets blow up well being in the middle?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wisppeons

whats going to cut supermans head off Lilth? that wont happen you know that's not TK shes using right that physical force with the invisible hands that come out of her body show something of her taking on and killing someone with superman lvl durability and then you will have a battle until then Superman curbstomp. there are 20 anime characters that can beat superman in a stomp so what? rofl.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wisppeons
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
 Um okay I am really trying not to call you a fanboy ^^ but their are about 20 anime characters that would kill superman pretty easily so if I wanted to make spit I would have iv made about 5 threads in a row that had nothing to do with supes if you don't like the idea of supes getting his head cut off don't enter threads with him I don't target superman at all every comic character is fair game watch the vid and read up on her and you will see its not as big a curbstomp you think. "
can she hit someone who goes FTL and breaks planets apart and lives after planets blow up well being in the middle? "

her body is fragile she has Human durability
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tradog
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
can she hit someone who goes FTL and breaks planets apart and lives after planets blow up well being in the middle? "
she doesnt need destructive power at all to massacre superman. Speed might be a problem but as soon as superman arrives and her vectors are out they are virtually unbreakable and if they go inside supes its over.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Telekinetic arms are not cutting through Superman's body.  Batman, sure, but not Superman.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Tradog said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
she doesnt need destructive power at all to massacre superman. Speed might be a problem but as soon as superman arrives and her vectors are out they are virtually unbreakable and if they go inside supes its over. "
and why does she not need destructive power? sups has taken blasts from the omega beams and got up fine one shot from sups and shes done
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
" whats going to cut supermans head off Lilth? that wont happen you know that's not TK shes using right that physical force with the invisible hands that come out of her body show something of her taking on and killing someone with superman lvl durability and then you will have a battle until then Superman curbstomp. there are 20 anime characters that can beat superman in a stomp so what? rofl. "
please watch a show before debating it she doesnt have to cut his head off to kill him.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
her body is fragile she has Human durability "
again human duribility so every human can get sniped in the head fall off a cliff and get up fine huh?
Avatar image for joker_diamond___
Joker diamond ^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joker diamond ^^

hmm no heat vision huh? and I doubt superman will just charge and punch a little girl so im giving to lilith all odds are in her favor.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wisppeons
@Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" whats going to cut supermans head off Lilth? that wont happen you know that's not TK shes using right that physical force with the invisible hands that come out of her body show something of her taking on and killing someone with superman lvl durability and then you will have a battle until then Superman curbstomp. there are 20 anime characters that can beat superman in a stomp so what? rofl. "
please watch a show before debating it she doesnt have to cut his head off to kill him. "
I watched the show while it was on the anime network she loses face it Superman stomps this chick.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SilverGalford
@Tradog:
maybe but one version of superman  ,  how about the other versions? eh? the anime chars can use their versions and superman can't use his versions?  how unfair !
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

I watched watched Elfin Lied before and she offers nothing to challenge Supes

Team 2 wins in their sleep

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tradog
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"I watched watched Elfin Lied before and she offers nothing to challenge Supes  Team 2 wins in their sleep "

I don't think we are thinking the same supes but I was not too descrptive on my part.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tradog
@SilverGalford said:
"@Tradog: maybe but one version of superman  ,  how about the other versions? eh? the anime chars can use their versions and superman can't use his versions?  how unfair ! "

what are you talking about? vison?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wisppeons
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"I watched watched Elfin Lied before and she offers nothing to challenge Supes  Team 2 wins in their sleep "

yup 
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
"@Johnny_Nemesis said:
yup  "

nope you don't even know what superman we are talking abou johnny is the only guy I beleave watched the series you just saying supes wins because he is superman.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
"whats going to cut supermans head off Lilth? that wont happen you know that's not TK shes using right that physical force with the invisible hands that come out of her body show something of her taking on and killing someone with superman lvl durability and then you will have a battle until then Superman curbstomp. there are 20 anime characters that can beat superman in a stomp so what? rofl. "

so what? you said ''stop targeting superman mabey then one of your anime chracters will win'' I was just saying 20 of my anime characters would kill superman with ease. As for the rest of your statment it only proves you have never watched the show or read it.
sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sifsclub

why no heat vision?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Superman smashes Lilith's Grill in
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wisppeons
@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@Johnny_Nemesis said:
yup  "
nope you don't even know what superman we are talking abou johnny is the only guy I beleave watched the series you just saying supes wins because he is superman. "

I have watched the series and I know superman wins face it.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Tradog
@sifsclub said:
"why no heat vision? "

because then it would be a big curbstomp.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Wisppeons

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@Johnny_Nemesis said:
yup  "
nope you don't even know what superman we are talking abou johnny is the only guy I beleave watched the series you just saying supes wins because he is superman. "
I have watched the series and I know superman wins face it. "

rofl ok face what? the fact you don't know what your talking about or don't pay attention? please answer these questions 

1.what superman are we talking about? 
2.is superman going to just attack a little girl 
3.can you post reasons why superman wins? 

Superman gets his heart ripped out face it.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wisppeons

shes not beating superman... also I want some facts to why you think she would beat superman.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
"

"

wow you found a fight that was over when it began. so what does that prove? you can use the search engin?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wisppeons
@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@Johnny_Nemesis said:
yup  "
I have watched the series and I know superman wins face it. "
rofl ok face what? the fact you don't know what your talking about or don't pay attention? please answer these questions  1.what superman are we talking about? 2.is superman going to just attack a little girl 3.can you post reasons why superman wins?   Superman gets his heart ripped out face it. "

1. you didnt say so we are going to use the most current verison 
2. imo yes she just killed batman (which is before superman in this fight) 
3.  Stronger  Faster more durable. 

your turn.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wisppeons
@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"

"
wow you found a fight that was over when it began. so what does that prove? you can use the search engin? "

lol so are you going to say why she wins instead of trying to flame all of my post? we can all see that the hands she uses are physical they will not have any effect on superman lol thats the point of the video.
allhailme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By allhailme

Too bad heat vision is not on, it would make this easier, iasked my sister about this, who is a big elfin lied fan, and she said that the specifics of what the hands were doing was never specific, so i find that if the hands are doing a cutting action, it probably wouldnt work, but a telikenetic pull may. other questions are does he know about the hands, and also what effect would supermans other abilities have like his freeze breath,and superspeed. and im assuming in a battle scenario he would hit her, because whats the point of a battle if one person just doesnt do anything, aswell, if she already killed batman he would know she is a threat 

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
"shes not beating superman... also I want some facts to why you think she would beat superman. "

ok  
fact 1: unless superman knows about her powers before hand he will underestimate her as he gets close she phases he vectoes into him pipping his heart into pieces 
2.the vectors are indestructable unless you have vectors. 
3.she can phase he hands into his brain 
4.the only way superman wins is if he speed blitzes her or ues heat vision.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"

"
wow you found a fight that was over when it began. so what does that prove? you can use the search engin? "
lol so are you going to say why she wins instead of trying to flame all of my post? we can all see that the hands she uses are physical they will not have any effect on superman lol thats the point of the video. "

/facepalm so you prove you never watched the series if you watched the episode at the begining of the fight she had the vectors in her but the girl alreadyy had her vectors out to counter.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wisppeons
@allhailme said:
"Too bad heat vision is not on, it would make this easier, iasked my sister about this, who is a big elfin lied fan, and she said that the specifics of what the hands were doing was never specific, so i find that if the hands are doing a cutting action, it probably wouldnt work, but a telikenetic pull may. other questions are does he know about the hands, and also what effect would supermans other abilities have like his freeze breath,and superspeed. and im assuming in a battle scenario he would hit her, because whats the point of a battle if one person just doesnt do anything, aswell, if she already killed batman he would know she is a threat  "

exactly
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wisppeons

Superman punches her head off for the victory.
allhailme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By allhailme
@Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
"shes not beating superman... also I want some facts to why you think she would beat superman. "
ok  fact 1: unless superman knows about her powers before hand he will underestimate her as he gets close she phases he vectoes into him pipping his heart into pieces 2.the vectors are indestructable unless you have vectors. 3.she can phase he hands into his brain 4.the only way superman wins is if he speed blitzes her or ues heat vision. "
if she already killed batman, im sure superman would figure out she is dangerous, and would probably be mad enough to speed blitz her or whatever else he wants
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wisppeons
@allhailme said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
ok  fact 1: unless superman knows about her powers before hand he will underestimate her as he gets close she phases he vectoes into him pipping his heart into pieces 2.the vectors are indestructable unless you have vectors. 3.she can phase he hands into his brain 4.the only way superman wins is if he speed blitzes her or ues heat vision. "
if she already killed batman, im sure superman would figure out she is dangerous, and would probably be mad enough to speed blitz her or whatever else he wants "

yup  you might be new to the vine so I say welcome, also Tradog is one of the anime fanboys that try to find a character that can beat superman he has already been crushed numerous times when he used DBZ characters now hes trying to branch off into other anime series.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Wisppeons said:

"

"
Looks like she ripped the limbs off of a normal human

Supes stomps this fight 
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tradog
@allhailme said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
if she already killed batman, im sure superman would figure out she is dangerous, and would probably be mad enough to speed blitz her or whatever else he wants "

as I said befor these are seprate fights not one after another fights but to answer your other post thank you you are the smartest debater in this thread next to johnny anyway we are using justice league animated supes because any other superman would be overkill.no he does not know about the hand remember no prep time random encounter and his speed will be a problem and freez breath may do something but her vectors will break out and your right so superman should g for a punch but im sure he would not use everything he has rember she is still a little girl.
allhailme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By allhailme
@Wisppeons said:
" @allhailme said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
yup  you might be new to the vine so I say welcome, also Tradog is one of the anime fanboys that try to find a character that can beat superman he has already been crushed numerous times when he used DBZ characters now hes trying to branch off into other anime series. "
Thanks, i like to use logic alot, i would give her more of a chance if she didnt already kill batman, who wouldve thought he would be a factor?
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

I havent seen anything to suggest Lilith be even a slight challenge for Supes

She doesnt wouldnt even be considered an annoyance 

Tradog dude ..we get it you don't like Supes..but sending these anime characters to the slaughterhouse against him is getting old now

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
"@allhailme said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
yup  you might be new to the vine so I say welcome, also Tradog is one of the anime fanboys that try to find a character that can beat superman he has already been crushed numerous times when he used DBZ characters now hes trying to branch off into other anime series. "

ROFL okay you only showing your stupidity  
1.iv been on the vine for months now 
2.only eric and kentaxx crushed me 
3.as I said befor iv done at least 5 threads in a row that had nothing to do with supes 
4.if I was a anime fanboy why am I not on animevice? 
5.No I try to be fair I hardly make dbz threads and iv only debated with yo 2 times 

wow good jobe moron trying to flame me leave that to johnny ok?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wisppeons
@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@allhailme said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
ROFL okay you only showing your stupidity  1.iv been on the vine for months now 2.only eric and kentaxx crushed me 3.as I said befor iv done at least 5 threads in a row that had nothing to do with supes 4.if I was a anime fanboy why am I not on animevice? 5.No I try to be fair I hardly make dbz threads and iv only debated with yo 2 times   wow good jobe moron trying to flame me leave that to johnny ok? "

I'm not flaming you I'm asking for proof I didn't say you were new to the vine reread what I said before you say something stupid like what you just posted again lol.
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Tradog
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"I havent seen anything to suggest Lilith be even a slight challenge for Supes  She doesnt wouldnt even be considered an annoyance   Tradog dude ..we get it you don't like Supes..but sending these anime characters to the slaughterhouse against him is getting old now "

sigh dude don't mess it up we were getting along fine but for the 3rd time I like supes look at the thread ''who doesnt like superman and why thread'' at the beginning I said I really like superman if I hated him I would make a superman vs dark Schnider thread and only make superman spite thread recently I even said I now think superman can beat goku. Now enough of this theory that I hate him I respect what he has done for comic as well. I f you don't llike my threads don't go to them we are using animated justice league supes because any other superman would be a stomp. ok we cool?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wisppeons
@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@allhailme said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
ROFL okay you only showing your stupidity  1.iv been on the vine for months now 2.only eric and kentaxx crushed me 3.as I said befor iv done at least 5 threads in a row that had nothing to do with supes 4.if I was a anime fanboy why am I not on animevice? 5.No I try to be fair I hardly make dbz threads and iv only debated with yo 2 times   wow good jobe moron trying to flame me leave that to johnny ok? "
nice spelling champ.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wisppeons
@Tradog said:
"@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"I havent seen anything to suggest Lilith be even a slight challenge for Supes  She doesnt wouldnt even be considered an annoyance   Tradog dude ..we get it you don't like Supes..but sending these anime characters to the slaughterhouse against him is getting old now "
sigh dude don't mess it up we were getting along fine but for the 3rd time I like supes look at the thread ''who doesnt like superman and why thread'' at the beginning I said I really like superman if I hated him I would make a superman vs dark Schnider thread and only make superman spite thread recently I even said I now think superman can beat goku. Now enough of this theory that I hate him I respect what he has done for comic as well. I f you don't llike my threads don't go to them we are using animated justice league supes because any other superman would be a stomp. ok we cool? "

he still wins rofl
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tradog
@Wisppeons said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@allhailme said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
I'm not flaming you I'm asking for proof I didn't say you were new to the vine reread what I said before you say something stupid like what you just posted again lol. "

''you might be new to the vine'' I have given you plenty of proof you have not what I posted was be using logic and pwning you. bow stop replying before we get into a huge flame war you have your opinion now leave it to johnny and others to debate.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wisppeons
@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@Tradog said:
"@Wisppeons said:
"@allhailme said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Wisppeons said:
I'm not flaming you I'm asking for proof I didn't say you were new to the vine reread what I said before you say something stupid like what you just posted again lol. "
''you might be new to the vine'' I have given you plenty of proof you have not what I posted was be using logic and pwning you. bow stop replying before we get into a huge flame war you have your opinion now leave it to johnny and others to debate. "

where did you own me again rofl? Seems like you cant read I was talking to allhailme when I said welcome to the vine.