caption
who wins this fight right here!

Warehouse battle!
#2 Posted by Light (9062 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (24789 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey

#4 Posted by Jab (33 posts) - - Show Bio

lightning lad! i would say spidey, and since spidey has beaten electro one would think he could beat LL, but LL has a flight ring and is from the future. he could find out every move spidey was going to make and then have brainiac 5 make some sort of spider sense nullifier using symbiote juice. one fried spidey coming up.

#5 Posted by lionheart (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#6 Posted by King Saturn (219174 posts) - - Show Bio
Lightning Lad has a shot to win here
#7 Posted by Greystone (479 posts) - - Show Bio

I like LL more than Spidey, so i'm going with him.

#8 Posted by The 502 Kid (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey can win if he brings his insulated suit lol

#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey

#10 Posted by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#11 Posted by Strafe Prower (12617 posts) - - Show Bio

why is everyone saying spidey? Lightning Lad has a good shot with better control of his powers, flight ring, and great confidence on his side, where Electro is just stupid. 

I'll take Lightning Lad ftw.
#12 Posted by Phones (894 posts) - - Show Bio

this is another good one I made.

#13 Posted by SUNMAN (7379 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"why is everyone saying spidey? Lightning Lad has a good shot with better control of his powers, flight ring, and great confidence on his side, where Electro is just stupid. 
I'll take Lightning Lad ftw.
"
I'm a Spidey fan but I gotta agree with you
#14 Posted by Rayox21 (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Lightning Lad wins.

You can say he have an electrifying parsonality.

#15 Posted by Super_Silver_Silva_14 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

The latest spiderman stomps.

Amazing Spider-man is too fast and to agile.

No way LL catches him.

His spider sense warns him. His reflexes are too hihg. He sees everythink 40 times slower , like slow mow withouth spider sense.

He has knocked out A giant trex with one punch and even staggered the hulk once. The Latest updatet spiderman wins against everyone. Electro of Amazing spiderman 2014 is way stronger than his old ego.

And spidey defeats him.

He punches roboters to shit who can destroy belgium in a minute and were bigger than godzilla. He foughts against Hunter bots who are faster than hin and he wins because of his acrobatic ability and agility. These hunter bots shoots 10 Thunder balls in 3 sec wivh are bigget than spidey and he just dodges and punches them with one punch into ground. He dodges every attack even energy beams wich has the speed of light.

He curbstomps LL