#1 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

VS.

Any version of these characters but Lightning Lad still has his right arm. Fight takes place in Metropolis(21st Cebtury). Braniac 5 and Gear have 1 week of prep time.
#2 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac 5 and Lightning Lad win this for me. Brainy should have no problem out thinking Gear. Gear sucks. Plus, didn't one of Brainiac's ancestors encounter Static and Gear? He probably has strategies on how to beat them already uploaded in his brain. The week of prep time would spent chasing girls around with Lightning Lad.

#3 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Brainiac 5 and Lightning Lad win this for me. Brainy should have no problem out thinking Gear. Gear sucks. Plus, didn't one of Brainiac's ancestors encounter Static and Gear? He probably has strategies on how to beat them already uploaded in his brain. The week of prep time would spent chasing girls around with Lightning Lad."

LOL LOL! Indeed.
#4 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Brainiac 5? From the comics or from the LSH animated series? They're very different.

#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way for me.

#6 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Which version of Brainiac 5? From the comics or from the LSH animated series? They're very different.
"

The one from the cartoon series.
#7 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"Twilight Man said:
"Which version of Brainiac 5? From the comics or from the LSH animated series? They're very different."
The one from the cartoon series. "
Brainy and Lightning Lad would probably win then, as Wildstar explained xD
#8 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Brainiac 5 and Lightning Lad win this for me. Brainy should have no problem out thinking Gear. Gear sucks. Plus, didn't one of Brainiac's ancestors encounter Static and Gear? He probably has strategies on how to beat them already uploaded in his brain. The week of prep time would spent chasing girls around with Lightning Lad."
Yes, that's a good explanation. I agree