the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@isaac_clarke:  

Nope, Lelouch wins unless you give Light his name and time to write it down. Lelouch on the other hand is usually sporting himself a gun, mech and all he has to do is look at Light's eyes.

Heck it's debatable if he even died given he likely scored his Father's code: CodeGeas - which require said person to die before the code activates, R2=LL, Lelouch Lamperouge.

Again, you're assuming both are being plopped down in a room together and told to "duke it out" if this is the scenario, they yes, Lelouch wins, but due to the nature of both anime, when's the last time you've seen that happen?? Death Note is more of a detective story, i'm thinking they both would have to actually find out who the other is first and find them,  
Also that whole "Lelouch became immortal" theory is just that, a theory, it's not proven nor cannon, heck some speculate Light became a shinigami after the anime, doesn't make it true
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By isaac_clarke

@The Stegman said:

@isaac_clarke:

Nope, Lelouch wins unless you give Light his name and time to write it down. Lelouch on the other hand is usually sporting himself a gun, mech and all he has to do is look at Light's eyes.

Heck it's debatable if he even died given he likely scored his Father's code: CodeGeas - which require said person to die before the code activates, R2=LL, Lelouch Lamperouge.

Again, you're assuming both are being plopped down in a room together and told to "duke it out" if this is the scenario, they yes, Lelouch wins, but due to the nature of both anime, when's the last time you've seen that happen?? Death Note is more of a detective story, i'm thinking they both would have to actually find out who the other is first and find them, Also that whole "Lelouch became immortal" theory is just that, a theory, it's not proven nor cannon, heck some speculate Light became a shinigami after the anime, doesn't make it true

Nothing in the OP says they are going to be trying to track each other down and unluckily for Light, Lelouch if anything is more brilliant than he was.

Considering the Deathnote OVA, Light likely did become a shinigami given the Deathnote left him really only one place to go since he can't go to hell or heaven. Just as C2 was having a conversation with Lelouch, much as when his sister touched Lelouch she got a flash of his memories(That isn't how his Geass works, that's how Codes however work). You could make a not so theory argument for both of these scenarios.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@isaac_clarke:  

Nothing in the OP says they are going to be trying to track each other down and unluckily for Light, Lelouch if anything is more brilliant than he was.

Well in that case, it's a spite thread, Light's main strength is knowing someone's name and face, without time to deduce it, there's no way he can win. 

And i really don't think Lelouch is smarter than Light, i know this has been debated countless times, but i just finished the first part of Code Geass a few days ago, and noticed that Lelouch really only won most situations due to plot devices, for example 

1. the first time he went against Cornelia, he would have gotten caught if not for C.c's help 
2. the SECOND time he went against Cornelia, he would have been killed by Suzaku...if not for C.c's help 
3. The first time he went against Mao, he would have died..if not for C.c's help, im sensing a pattern here 

while Light on the other hand thought out every single one of his plans in great details, heck after losing his memory he STILL managed  not only predict what step everyone involved in his plan would take,(including a person he's never even met before) but knew exactly how he would get his Death note back, Lelouch may think steps ahead of people, but Light thought MONTHS ahead of everyone including L
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By isaac_clarke

@The Stegman said:

@isaac_clarke:

Well in that case, it's a spite thread, Light's main strength is knowing someone's name and face, without time to deduce it, there's no way he can win. And i really don't think Lelouch is smarter than Light, i know this has been debated countless times, but i just finished the first part of Code Geass a few days ago, and noticed that Lelouch really only won most situations due to plot devices, for example 1. the first time he went against Cornelia, he would have gotten caught if not for C.c's help 2. the SECOND time he went against Cornelia, he would have been killed by Suzaku...if not for C.c's help 3. The first time he went against Mao, he would have died..if not for C.c's help, im sensing a pattern here while Light on the other hand thought out every single one of his plans in great details, heck after losing his memory he STILL managed not only predict what step everyone involved in his plan would take,(including a person he's never even met before) but knew exactly how he would get his Death note back, Lelouch may think steps ahead of people, but Light thought MONTHS ahead of everyone including L

First time against his half sister he hadn't formed the Black Knights and said people stopped listening to him ruining his plans. Second time the Lancelot foiled him all on it's own since it's the god-mode of mechs at the time. Mao was, as C2 put it, the worst possible enemy for Lelouch to deal with. Lelouch thinks everything out, in extreme detail, Mao saw everything. And even then Lelouch ends up completely ruining twice right after using said noggin.

Yet Light failed to two wannabe L's and Lelouch accomplished every single one of his goals with an absurd plan like the Zero Requiem. I like how your mentioning L, when L himself found out Light was Kira in no time, actually fooling him in an embarrassing manner to reveal his location very early on in the story. The only reason Light was able to get away was because L didn't have the evidence on him yet. It's hard to call Light more intelligent when he couldn't handle under a handful of subordinates and Lelouch was running an army, was literally out smarting some of the best military minds on his planet consistently, tearing down countries to remake them and even mind hacking God.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@isaac_clarke:  

First time against his half sister he hadn't formed the Black Knights and said people stopped listening to him ruining his plans. Second time the Lancelot foiled him all on it's own since it's the god-mode of mechs at the time. Mao was, as C2 put it, the worst possible enemy for Lelouch to deal with. Lelouch thinks everything out, in extreme detail, Mao saw everything. And even then Lelouch ends up completely ruining twice right after using said noggin.

Yet Light failed to two wannabe L's and Lelouch accomplished every single one of his goals with an absurd plan like the Zero Requiem. I like how your mentioning L, when L himself found out Light was Kira in no time, actually fooling him in an embarrassing manner to reveal his location very early on in the story. The only reason Light was able to get away was because L didn't have the evidence on him yet. It's hard to call Light more intelligent when he couldn't handle under a handful of subordinates and Lelouch was running an army, was literally out smarting some of the best military minds on his planet consistently, tearing down countries to remake them and even mind hacking God.

for the first case, i wasn't talking about the Black Knights failing, i meant how Lelouch was literally trapped by Cornelia in the Knightmare he obtained and was going to be caught when she told all the pilots to open their frames, he had no way out, and couldn't formulate a plan, he came in the fight half cocked and was running on pure luck until it ran out. as for the Lancelot, Regardless of how much of a god mod the lancelot was, Lelouch knew he was going against an army of vast wealth and capabilities, he should have foreseen a device like the lancelot being used. Now as for Mao, you say Lelouch won twice after their first encounter, during the second encounter, he didn't win at all, seeing as how Mao escaped and still caused trouble for him, which leads to the third attempt, which again, Lelouch would have lost if not for Suzaku's help. 

Now for Light, Yes i will admit he made a mistake ONE MISTAKE in the entire series, at the beginning by trying to kill the fake L, but that was the only one he made, you say he couldn't handle Near, and many say this, but it's quite false, Light didn't lose because Near and Mello outsmarted him, he lost because Mikami was an idiot and couldn't follow orders, Light told him specifically not to go outside of his plan, yet mikami did, Light didn't Lose to Near, he lost to Mikami's incompantance 

Lastly, i don't see how Lelouch commanding an army has anything to do with intelligence, it just shows he has a flair for the theatrics and is a good public speaker, you say he was outsmarting some of the greatest military minds, yet he constantly got outsmarted himself by Cornelia, Schniezel and Charles 
Also i don't even consider him that great of a military leader, considering his subordinates betrayed and distrusted him, and the fact that he left his army in the middle of a major battle to save Nunnely...TWICE
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By isaac_clarke

@The Stegman said:

@isaac_clarke:

for the first case, i wasn't talking about the Black Knights failing, i meant how Lelouch was literally trapped by Cornelia in the Knightmare he obtained and was going to be caught when she told all the pilots to open their frames, he had no way out, and couldn't formulate a plan, he came in the fight half cocked and was running on pure luck until it ran out. as for the Lancelot, Regardless of how much of a god mod the lancelot was, Lelouch knew he was going against an army of vast wealth and capabilities, he should have foreseen a device like the lancelot being used. Now as for Mao, you say Lelouch won twice after their first encounter, during the second encounter, he didn't win at all, seeing as how Mao escaped and still caused trouble for him, which leads to the third attempt, which again, Lelouch would have lost if not for Suzaku's help. Now for Light, Yes i will admit he made a mistake ONE MISTAKE in the entire series, at the beginning by trying to kill the fake L, but that was the only one he made, you say he couldn't handle Near, and many say this, but it's quite false, Light didn't lose because Near and Mello outsmarted him, he lost because Mikami was an idiot and couldn't follow orders, Light told him specifically not to go outside of his plan, yet mikami did, Light didn't Lose to Near, he lost to Mikami's incompantance Lastly, i don't see how Lelouch commanding an army has anything to do with intelligence, it just shows he has a flair for the theatrics and is a good public speaker, you say he was outsmarting some of the greatest military minds, yet he constantly got outsmarted himself by Cornelia, Schniezel and Charles Also i don't even consider him that great of a military leader, considering his subordinates betrayed and distrusted him, and the fact that he left his army in the middle of a major battle to save Nunnely...TWICE

And that was what I was referring to. Lelouch's forces were not listening to him and went on there own to get slaughtered by the Brittanians, Lelouch then found himself in a compromising position because of that. Lelouch didn't have the specs on the Lancelot, it was literally single test unit that out performed anything Lelouch could throw at it defeating his strategy with superiority. Without it, Lelouch was scoring decisive victories without much effort. He didn't escape, he used Mao's own feelings for C2 against him and had him gunned down, predicting everything he would say and just strolling their with a bunch of geassed up police. The only reason Mao didn't kick a bucket was the miracle that is Britanian medical tech. He geassed himself and completely trusted Suzaku to disarm the bomb. Trying to use Mao as a low showing for Lelouch's intelligence when Light would have even more difficulty doing anything to him doesn't even make much sense, since Light completely banked off his anonymous status as Kira throughout the series, which wouldn't be the case with Mao. Not just one mistake, he was also nearly found out by that woman that he just so happened to completely luck out running into before she told the police what she knew. It's not hard to pick out the little mistakes Light made when trying to hide out.

If you think banding together such a diverse group of individuals and strategically actively leading them on the battlefield to perform what they believed were miracles isn't a sign of intelligence it's a bit hard to swallow. He wasn't out smarted by Cornelia or Schniezel, he handed Schniezel his most humiliating defeat by simply picking up something from playing a game of chess with him. I can't remember Charles out smarting him, since Lelouch's meddling ruined his big plans quite a few times over.

He had their complete loyalty for the most part till Schniezel played that tape from what Lelouch said to Suzaku. They believed he could perform miracles, he built them from a small terrorist group to a global fighting force and gave Britania a fight no one thought was even possible. Leaving his forces to save Nunnely once (Second time he was just freaking out because he thought she died) doesn't make him a bad leader and if anything it showed how much the Black Knights depended on him to lead them.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@isaac_clarke:  

And that was what I was referring to. Lelouch's forces were not listening to him and went on there own to get slaughtered by the Brittanians, Lelouch then found himself in a compromising position because of that. Lelouch didn't have the specs on the Lancelot, it was literally single test unit that out performed anything Lelouch could throw at it defeating his strategy with superiority. Without it, Lelouch was scoring decisive victories without much effort. He didn't escape, he used Mao's own feelings for C2 against him and had him gunned down, predicting everything he would say and just strolling their with a bunch of geassed up police. The only reason Mao didn't kick a bucket was the miracle that is Britanian medical tech. He geassed himself and completely trusted Suzaku to disarm the bomb. Trying to use Mao as a low showing for Lelouch's intelligence when Light would have even more difficulty doing anything to him doesn't even make much sense, since Light completely banked off his anonymous status as Kira throughout the series, which wouldn't be the case with Mao. Not just one mistake, he was also nearly found out by that woman that he just so happened to completely luck out running into before she told the police what she knew. It's not hard to pick out the little mistakes Light made when trying to hide out.

If you think banding together such a diverse group of individuals and strategically actively leading them on the battlefield to perform what they believed were miracles isn't a sign of intelligence it's a bit hard to swallow. He wasn't out smarted by Cornelia or Schniezel, he handed Schniezel his most humiliating defeat by simply picking up something from playing a game of chess with him. I can't remember Charles out smarting him, since Lelouch's meddling ruined his big plans quite a few times over.

He had their complete loyalty for the most part till Schniezel played that tape from what Lelouch said to Suzaku. They believed he could perform miracles, he built them from a small terrorist group to a global fighting force and gave Britania a fight no one thought was even possible. Leaving his forces to save Nunnely once (Second time he was just freaking out because he thought she died) doesn't make him a bad leader and if anything it showed how much the Black Knights depended on him to lead them.

My point with the Lancelot was, that it put Lelouch in a situation he would have never found his way out of, it left him defenseless without a plan to get out besides C.c intervening in the last moment, and the other times the Lancelot interfered with him later attacks, he was just as surprised by it and still had no counter measures (until the Guren was later given to him) As for Mao, i'm not using them as a low showing, i'm simply trying to compare Lelouch's success with his enemies vs Light's success with his, Lelouch had a hard time defeating many opponents, even after meeting them more than once, Light on the other hand only had a hard time with one (L) and still defeated him in the end.As for being almost found out by Naomi Misora, he didn't almost get found out by her at all, all she knew was that kira had something to do with her husband's death. Light running into her was lucky, but he still managed to talk her into completely trusting him and still killed her in the end, what i liked about that showing was that even when light found himself in compromising moments, he still won those battles in the end, unlike Lelouch who was constantly defeated throughout the series. 

As for him abandoning the Black Knights, it was twice, and if i recall, both times were for the same reason, he thought Nunnelly was in danger. Now i know his whole reason for fighting was for Nunnelly, but never the less, a general does not leave his troops in a middle of a battle (i agree they needed him desperately). His emotions often clouded his common sense and he would sabotage himself in those moments, Light on the other hand kept a clear head through all of his plans, the only time he lost his cool was at the end when he was caught with no means of escape. that's where i really think Light excels on Lelouch, he won't let emotions cloud his better judgement.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By isaac_clarke

@The Stegman said:

My point with the Lancelot was, that it put Lelouch in a situation he would have never found his way out of, it left him defenseless without a plan to get out besides C.c intervening in the last moment, and the other times the Lancelot interfered with him later attacks, he was just as surprised by it and still had no counter measures (until the Guren was later given to him) As for Mao, i'm not using them as a low showing, i'm simply trying to compare Lelouch's success with his enemies vs Light's success with his, Lelouch had a hard time defeating many opponents, even after meeting them more than once, Light on the other hand only had a hard time with one (L) and still defeated him in the end.As for being almost found out by Naomi Misora, he didn't almost get found out by her at all, all she knew was that kira had something to do with her husband's death. Light running into her was lucky, but he still managed to talk her into completely trusting him and still killed her in the end, what i liked about that showing was that even when light found himself in compromising moments, he still won those battles in the end, unlike Lelouch who was constantly defeated throughout the series.

As for him abandoning the Black Knights, it was twice, and if i recall, both times were for the same reason, he thought Nunnelly was in danger. Now i know his whole reason for fighting was for Nunnelly, but never the less, a general does not leave his troops in a middle of a battle (i agree they needed him desperately). His emotions often clouded his common sense and he would sabotage himself in those moments, Light on the other hand kept a clear head through all of his plans, the only time he lost his cool was at the end when he was caught with no means of escape. that's where i really think Light excels on Lelouch, he won't let emotions cloud his better judgement.

Until as you mentioned he had actual units that could fight it on somewhat equal footing. Light didn't fight a telepath, Mao as I said would be easily more of a threat to Kira than he ever was to Lelouch. Lelouch had a hard time sometimes because he was running into individuals that were actually somewhat closer to him in intelligence or strategy / warfare. The only reason Light could put L down was because of a certain Shinigami falling for a human, L otherwise had Light figured out to be Kira, just lacking the evidence to put him in jail. That isn't true at all, Lelouch didn't find himself constantly defeated throughout the series and Light was effectively out matched by L's intellect from nearly the start of the story.

I only remember the once when he was moving in on taking down the Britanian forces in Japan, the second time I think your confusing when he thought she died and was ranting to his forces to find her. If you have a more specifc moment in mind, feel free to elaborate. Light was a sociopath, that is the only edge he has on Lelouch is the lack of actual feelings / guilt for anyone he runs into. That is quite different from having a clear head, when he himself was simply a monster of a human being.

sharingan_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By sharingan_eyes

I was more impressed by Light in his series...but realistically in a one on one fight, Lelouch just tells him to "die"

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Enemybird

I don't think its possible to make a battle with light in it!  He either wins or loses depending on if he knows your name at the beginning  the battle....  He doesn't have the shinigami eyes & he wont  just walk up to  his opponents and ask for their name...  so its impossible for him to win if he doesn't know  your name from the start...

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Sega_Shaman

@Enemybird:

Exactly. Plus, Lelouch uses a fake last name most of the series and the Zero identity. Since nicknames don't do much in Death Note, "Zero" won't help as a name.

I think the biggest problem would be the scenario (or lack of). If it's duking it out, The Big Z wins while Light commits suicide (the most common instruction Zero gives in a fight). The better scenario is Light wants to take out these terrorists he's been hearing about, the Black Knights and their leader Zero. Lelouch would then have to track down Light with little to no evidence, since members of his group could easily have their names available in the news and their deaths being natural or accidental looking. Light would have a hard time gets L.L.'s name, while Lelouch might not even be aware he's in a Comic Vine fight.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@Sega_Shaman

Exactly. Plus, Lelouch uses a fake last name most of the series and the Zero identity. Since nicknames don't do much in Death Note, "Zero" won't help as a name.

I think the biggest problem would be the scenario (or lack of). If it's duking it out, The Big Z wins while Light commits suicide (the most common instruction Zero gives in a fight). The better scenario is Light wants to take out these terrorists he's been hearing about, the Black Knights and their leader Zero. Lelouch would then have to track down Light with little to no evidence, since members of his group could easily have their names available in the news and their deaths being natural or accidental looking. Light would have a hard time gets L.L.'s name, while Lelouch might not even be aware he's in a Comic Vine fight.

I actually came up with a thread more toward that set up, here was my way on how Light could possibly win: 

both kira and Zero are trying to find out who the other is, Light makes the first move, knowing Zero is recruiting people for his black knights, he gets KiyomiTakada, who is obsessed with him,he tells her he wishes he knew someone who would be courageous enough to join the black knights and help save Japan from the Britannians, Kiyomi, wanting to make Light proud, does it, and goes to the Black Knights wanting to join 
Kiyomi says she's a popular japanese tv host and could help get the black knights more japanese support, Zero, thinking she could be a spy uses the Geass to make her tell the truth and asks is she doing this of her own free will, since she is, she will honestly answer yes. once inside the black knights, she will go back to Light and tell him the good news, he will then tell her he is kira and that the black knights are actually going against his justice 
he will tell her to go back and spy on the black knights, to get as many names as possible, once she does this and returns, Light will type in one of the names in a police database (let's say Ohgi's) once he finds Ohgi's face he will write down in the Death Note "Kaname Ohgi, commits suicide after killing the person he believes to be Zero"under the death note's influence, Ohgi will go to zero's quarters, kill him,then shoot himself, thus, Light wins without even meeting zero 
toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By toby5678910

LOL Leloush hops in this and stomps.

No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jeanroygrant

@FLCL1 said:

fail once again lelouch stomps or they stalemate
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By NeonGameWave

The way I see it, Lelouch is more diverse and all around the better tactical tour de force while Light is more witty as he also looks into things deeper with a sharper point of view. I see Lelouch winning more times and taking the majority but it would be a stellar crossover as well as match but Lelouch should take this due to his experience in warfare, combat, and he always seems to be steps ahead even when he went up against his brother. I was impressed just by how he orchestrated the whole thing just by basing it on him being on the losing end of a chess game but Light being able to outsmart and bring an end to L is quite impressive as well. I see Light winning if he were to have the prep side of things played out on his side (the way he sees it) and if Lelouch were to underestimate him, Light works best when he`s 100% focused in a place where he knows everything is going as planned, Lelouch works best when he`s not too cocky and he sometimes second guesses things he also cracks under pressure faster in my opinion which is why C.C. has to come into play and save him multiple times.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lelouch wins and Code Geass>>>>Death Note

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By NeonGameWave

@sophia89 said:

@neongamewave: why in the world would you bump this?

obviously the op wanted light to win,even though lelouch would.

how would light win he doesn't know lelouch's name.

if he writes zero it wouldn't work otherwise he would have wrote ryuzaki.

also lelouch wears a mask so he won't know what he looks like.

so again why would you bump this?

Why not? I wanted to give my thoughts and I was always curious about this specific matchup

I understand but that doesn`t in no way affect my opinion or perspective and I could change the dynamic of the perspective with my own knowledge.

Of course, that`s not my not point and I was talking about the fight in the context of generalization in regards to there being different outcomes. Light could win if he had the right people assisting him to infiltrate Lelouch`s military forces the problem is Lelouch is more resourceful and he always plans ahead although Light is smarter or more advanced when it comes to direct measures. If he were to have the Shinigami Eyes and gain access to the whereabouts of Zero while deduce who he is the possibilities are endless from there on out.

He could put so and so together in regards to Zero having a connection to Lelouch especially if he were to enroll at Lelouch`s school he doesn`t have to get too confrontational, Light is known for piecing things together and he manipulates the people around him really well.

Because I wanted to voice my opinions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light wins because he isn't so abnormal skinny like Lelouch.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lelouch stomps. Having the powers of Absolute Obedience is quite OP.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light wishes he could get away with the stuff Lelouch pulls off everyday

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Frisky4

Lelouch just needs to make eye contact and that ends it. Lelouch planned every moment of his life up until his death, Light got screwed by a kid with a fake notebook. Lelouch hands down. Literally. He doesn't need to use his hands, Light does.

Plus Lelouch has a gun. And an army. And a fake army.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lelouch.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lelouch hands down. Literally. He doesn't need his hands. Plus Lelouch has a gun, and an army, and resistance.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light but without much detail Light has the advantage

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lelouch makes Light write his own name in the Death Note.

this

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope everyone here realizes that L completely outclassed Yagami and only "lost" because he was a good person who didn't want to act without complete confidence that he was right.

Lelouch in a stomp. Too many resources. Looser morals. Assassins on payroll. Quicker, more flexible magic.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well f#ck.

Thanks a lot for the spoilers @monsterobsessor. Next time you're going to spoil death..

DON'T BE A D AND USE THE F#CKING SPOILER BLOCK.

Z'

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It only takes a glance for the win for this battle.

Lelouch becomes victorious every time.

Z'

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lelouch's a douche.

Lucano

Forum Posts