Avatar image for monsterobsessor
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By MonsterObsessor

I think Light would have won against Lelouch. Once he finds out that Lelouch is Zero, Light begins to write his name down and details of his death in the Death Note. Like I said, they're battling in a rooftop. When Lelouch tries to punch Light, he begins dying of a heart attack. That is the detail that Light put up in his Death Note for Lelouch: dies 3 seconds after trying to punch Light.

So, that settles it. Light wins.

gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By gobstakid777

Wow. I've never seen the OP debate and settle his own thread before. Quite impressive indeed, Mr. MonsterObsessor

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FLCL1

fail once again 

lelouch stomps or they stalemate
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gobstakid777
@FLCL1 said:
" fail once again  lelouch stomps or they stalemate "
ouch
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1
@gobstakid777:
im sorry 

im just sick of these light threads
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By sexy_merc

I hate Lelouch, he's such a tool. Anime characters like him are so damn annoying.

gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gobstakid777
@FLCL1 said:
" @gobstakid777: im sorry  im just sick of these light threads "
I wasn't talking about me. I actually found it quite amusing lol
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FLCL1
@Sexy Merc said:
"I hate Lelouch, he's such a tool. Anime characters like him are so damn annoying. "
before L died he was a genus butr after that he started making mistakes
@gobstakid777:
oh lol
Destinyhero20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Destinyhero20
@MonsterObsessor said:
"I think Light would have won against Lelouch. Once he finds out that Lelouch is Zero, Light begins to write his name down and details of his death in the Death Note. Like I said, they're battling in a rooftop. When Lelouch tries to punch Light, he begins dying of a heart attack. That is the detail that Light put up in his Death Note for Lelouch: dies 3 seconds after trying to punch Light.  So, that settles it. Light wins. "

They both die because Lelouch wouldn't try to punch him. He just use his Geass to have Light write his own name in his Death Note. Killing Light
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Destinyhero20: So I guess it's a draw, huh?
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By D3athstroke
@Sexy Merc said:
" I hate Lelouch, he's such a tool. Anime characters like him are so damn annoying. "

Yep They are full of shit and fail
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Destinyhero20 said:
" @MonsterObsessor said:
"I think Light would have won against Lelouch. Once he finds out that Lelouch is Zero, Light begins to write his name down and details of his death in the Death Note. Like I said, they're battling in a rooftop. When Lelouch tries to punch Light, he begins dying of a heart attack. That is the detail that Light put up in his Death Note for Lelouch: dies 3 seconds after trying to punch Light.  So, that settles it. Light wins. "
They both die because Lelouch wouldn't try to punch him. He just use his Geass to have Light write his own name in his Death Note. Killing Light "
Uh, about that. Light didn't wrote that detail in his Death Note, so he wins anyway.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hellos

One look and Lights done.
One look and Lights done.

Lelouch, hid behind a mask and with one look will make Light kill himself. Light on the other hand needs 30 seconds, his deathnote and time to see / write down Lelouch's name. 
In a war of minds, Lelouch took over the world, Light got owned by his own minion's stupidity. 

Give lelouch a mech and hell stomp this even more badly. 

VI BRITANIA
VI BRITANIA

MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Hellos: Well, Light has to be hidden writing Lelouch's name and details (if needed) in the Death Note. When confronting Lelouch in the rooftop, he has to look away from him and wait for the Death Note to take effect.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hellos

Yes he has to be hidden, but even then he's not going to ever see Lelouch's face much less find out his name. Lelouch was big on keeping identity secret, bar spilling the beans long after to his best buddy to save his sister. That and the helmet or mech Lelouch occasionally is in would prevent any real chance for Light's survival, even in a long ran out scenario. 

Both are smart, but at the end of the day Light fails and Lelouch did exactly what he wanted. 
Any sort of confrontation is going to be very much in Lelouch's favor.

Give them Both a planet and people to manipulate, Lelouch will win every time with Geass. 10/10

MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MonsterObsessor

I think Light might win. Besides, I have a theory on Lelouch's death in the end. The main reason why Lelouch orders Suzaku (the new Zero) to kill him is because Light wrote that detail in the Death Note with the cause of death: stabbed to death. After Lelouch gets stabbed, he dies happily because he knows that Light causes his death so that he can have peace with his new world. In other words...

No Caption Provided

Light wins. Anyone agree that he is responsible for Lelouch's death in the end?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FLCL1

stop bumping this light loses
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By iLLituracy

Lelouch makes Light write his own name in the Death Note.

MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@iLLituracy: As long as Light...
No Caption Provided
he wins.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By spystreak

Fail Light yagami thread

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FLCL1
@MonsterObsessor:
stop posting
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Decoy Elite
@MonsterObsessor: Good lord, you might as well hand a sign on yourself that says "I'm horribly biased!".
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Sexy Merc said:
" I hate Lelouch, he's such a tool. Anime characters like him are so damn annoying. "
That's why I want Light to win. I hate Lelouch, too.
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MonsterObsessor

Well, Light has stealth. That could be his advantage.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Sexy Merc said:
and they are slowly growing in numbers in the manga industry like malign cancer. Death Note and Code Geass are just two cells part of the infection.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By sexy_merc
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
and they are slowly growing in numbers in the manga industry like malign cancer. Death Note and Code Geass are just two cells part of the infection. "
I like the animes, just hate the pretty boys like Lelouch.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Sexy Merc: so do I, I always said so. I love watching good animes. But more and more series featuring main protagonists who are total douchbags like Lelouch are coming out each year and it's annoying as hell.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hellos

Lelouch still wins while Light is dieing a shameful death in either the anime or manga.
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Hellos said:
" Lelouch still wins while Light is dieing a shameful death in either the anime or manga. "
Well, Lelouch dies, but happily because he thinks he can make the world a better place by his death. Oh, and did you know that what he did is like Jesus Christ?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hellos
@MonsterObsessor said:
" @Hellos said:
" Lelouch still wins while Light is dieing a shameful death in either the anime or manga. "
Well, Lelouch dies, but happily because he thinks he can make the world a better place by his death. Oh, and did you know that what he did is like Jesus Christ? "

Yes somewhat, he shouldered all the world's hate on him and with him gone it brought peace to his universe. It was his plan to bite the dust.
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Hellos: Why thank you for saying that. By the way, we should thank Jesus for sacrificing himself so that we can live on. This is what Lelouch has done in the end, am I right?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hellos
@MonsterObsessor said:
" @Hellos: Why thank you for saying that. By the way, we should thank Jesus for sacrificing himself so that we can live on. This is what Lelouch has done in the end, am I right? "

Depends on your faith as for Lelouch doing it I'm not about to thank an anime character for saving an fiction world either.
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Hellos: Oh, and by the way, Kratos has done what Lelouch did in God of War III where he stabs himself so that all the hope he has inside will be used on everyone.
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Hellos said:
Even though Light dies a shameful death in the anime and manga, he's still the greatest villain protagonist.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hellos
@MonsterObsessor said:
" @Hellos said:
Even though Light dies a shameful death in the anime and manga, he's still the greatest villain protagonist. "

You already replied to that comment, eitherway while Light was an interesting character I can't really say he was personally my favorite villian at all.
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Hellos: Why, thank you for saying that. Oh, and did you know that Kratos did what Lelouch did in the end of God of War III where he stabs himself in order to unleash Hope for everyone?
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MonsterObsessor

Well, both Light and Lelouch have one thing in the end: death.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

What is the difference with their deaths?
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterObsessor said:
" @Hellos: Why thank you for saying that. By the way, we should thank Jesus for sacrificing himself so that we can live on. This is what Lelouch has done in the end, am I right? "
This is true, you are right. 

I think the difference in their deaths is that Lelouch dies but brought hope to the world (like Kratos' death), and he dies saving the world, while Light dies trying to bring about a new world through bad means. 
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hellos
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @MonsterObsessor said:
This is true, you are right.  I think the difference in their deaths is that Lelouch dies but brought hope to the world (like Kratos' death), and he dies saving the world, while Light dies trying to bring about a new world through bad means.  "

Why the heck is this thread back >.<
HellRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By HellRay
@Destinyhero20 said:
"@MonsterObsessor said:
They both die because Lelouch wouldn't try to punch him. He just use his Geass to have Light write his own name in his Death Note. Killing Light "

I agree but these characters have their favorite tools, their minds.  This would be worth an anime spinoff on its own.
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Jax009: Well, good thing you agree that Light will win.
Aceofcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Aceofcard

both kill each other
spacerodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By spacerodan
@Aceofcard:
only light dies, lelouch kills him the same way he killed euphemia, with his gun, and how would light get his name anyway, even if hehas the shinigami eyes, I don't think they can see through his zero mask. 

and even if he has no mask, light starts to write, light is commanded to stop by the geass, and then shot. lelouch doesn't need the geass for this, just his gun.
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Prince of Saiyans: You know, here's one thing you should know about Light and Lelouch: even though both of them are teen geniuses, the former's grades are higher than the latter's. Why? Because Lelouch maybe a genius, but he's keep on getting average grades rather than getting them high like Light would do. On the top of that, the latter appears to be more prepared than the former, evidenced that when he regains his memories of the Death Note, he reveals to have slipped a piece of it to his watch.

Because of this, I'm sure Light will win. If he's gonna use that "lose memories of the Death Note" strategy on Lelouch, then that's how he'll get his name, Lelouch vi Britannia, and write his name down in the piece without making him know about it.

Am I right about this?
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterObsessor: True Light seems to be better prepared than Lelouch and a better genius. 

The one thing I wonder about though is that Lelouch succeeded in beating Schniezal Britania where as Light lost to Mello and Near.  
Though I think Light could use the memories strategy to gain lelouch's trust, and uncover Zero's real name.
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@Prince of Saiyans: By the way, he can use this to get Lelouch's mask off his head, so that the Death Note will take effect on him.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

without more detail in the OP such as do they know of each other's existence, is this set in the CG or DN world, do they get their allies etc it's impossible to say who wins

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By isaac_clarke

@The Stegman said:

without more detail in the OP such as do they know of each other's existence, is this set in the CG or DN world, do they get their allies etc it's impossible to say who wins

Nope, Lelouch wins unless you give Light his name and time to write it down. Lelouch on the other hand is usually sporting himself a gun, mech and all he has to do is look at Light's eyes.

Heck it's debatable if he even died given he likely scored his Father's code: Code Geas - which require said person to die before the code activates, R2=LL, Lelouch Lamperouge.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By saiyan_earthling

If Light know and writes down Lelouch's name, he wins. Otherwise, Lelouch.