Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThouUnworthy
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

SCENARIO

After the death of L, Detective Chimp decides to take over the job (Assume that Near and Mello does not exist) to track down Light Yagami.

Do you think Detective Chimp would succeed?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

This is a really unique and original match-up!

Personally, I think Detective Chimp is very impressive in his own right and I think he would probably end up having a lead on Light during the investigation but I think Light has the upper hand even with L and Near being as smart, insightful, dedicated and observant as they were while having all possible resources at their disposal they still had a really hard time in figuring out who Light Yagami was. Even if Detective Chimp was to find out who Light really was or that he is indeed Kira, I`m not sure if he would be able to take down Light in time although the same could be said for Light not being able to stop someone as unique as Detective Chimp.

ThouUnworthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThouUnworthy

@neongamewave said:

This is a really unique and original match-up!

Personally, I think Detective Chimp is very impressive in his own right and I think he would probably end up having a lead on Light during the investigation but I think Light has the upper hand even with L and Near being as smart, insightful, dedicated and observant as they were while having all possible resources at their disposal they still had a really hard time in figuring out who Light Yagami was. Even if Detective Chimp was to find out who Light really was or that he is indeed Kira, I`m not sure if he would be able to take down Light in time although the same could be said for Light not being able to stop someone as unique as Detective Chimp.

Haha, thanks

the reason why this thread was made was more meant of a challenge to Light Yagami. The main issue here is that Detective Chimp cannot be killed via the Death Note, so much so that Detective Chimp can operate more freely than Near/Mello could ever did.

I guess this thread is not much of a fight but more of what would each side do to each other? Would Detective Chimp follow the same route as Near/Mello did? Would Light Yagami do some complex planning again? etc etc

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light wins. I have him giving Batman a huge run for his money before bats figures it out and Batman is leagues above L and detective chimp. Light was a certified genius of manipulation and evil. Even better than loki

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Detective Chimp isn't a human. A death note wouldn't work.

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678: batman isn't leagues above L. Thats just not true. However light does win.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@zill0678: Above movie Loki maybe, comic Loki sh!ts on Light in manipulation. Anyway, Light wins.

I respect loki and his abilitys but I don't think loki could have pulled off what light did using only amnesia and memory restoration.

@kendell said:

@zill0678: batman isn't leagues above L. Thats just not true. However light does win.

honestly I agree but with all the rabid fandom about batman being the best detective ever all time. I just wanted to avoid needless trolling

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@zill0678: He's the God of trickery tho.

and light has the powers of death gods at his disposal. your point

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@zill0678: Loki has better feats than the death gods, I'm doubting the God of trickery having problems... Tricking people if some human could do it.

all im saying is I doubt loki could do as much as light did using only the recourses light had available and thus in my opinion he is better

Vinervs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light

Quwudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers