Light Yagami vs Batman (bruce wayne) and L

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for alexander121793
alexander121793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By alexander121793

Light Yagami has for some reason has found himself in gothom city and is trying to complete his goal from the  death note series. L has traveled to Gothom City to continue his investigation and has decided to work togethor with batman and the gothom police force to catch Light. 

This is Light from before he met Misa Amane the second Kira. 

L is also from the same time period. 

Since this is Light before Light met Misa he does not know L's actual name.  

Light doesn't know batman's identity

This is the new earth batman(bruce wayne)  

Batman bruce wayne has all his abilities, gadgets and resources 

The battle is basicly whether they can catch kira or not. 

L and Batman's winning condition is they have to catch kira and arest him. 

Light's winning condition is he has to kill L and Batman(Bruce Wayne) 

Will L and Batman catch Light? or will Light kill them?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nick_hero22

Batman is leagues ahead of them in intelligence and could solo this.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jezer
@nick_hero22 said:

I don't know about that, based on the complicatedly intricate schemes/plans of Death Note, you'd have a hard time arguing that Batman is more intelligent than them.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nick_hero22
@Jezer

Quickly analysising a single strand of hair (as crime evidence), Batman is able to point out who's strand of hair it is out of the large pile of men in the room 

Figures out he's in a unreal dream-like world and unconscious by having his mind pay attention to his body's signals then deduces the Key's secret plan (JLA #9)  

Bats deduces that the Moon is slowly falling back to Earth (JLA: the Century War (JLA 80 Pages Giant #3))  

Observes how Wonder Woman adapts to the Flash's super speed attacks by the way she senses the changes in air pressure around her (Wonder Woman #212) 

In their first meeting, he deduces Martian Manhunter is a telepath (Martian Manhunter Vol. 2 #22) 

Batman shows that he deduced the Green Lantern Kyle he and Supes were fighting isn't the real one but just a construct created by the real Kyle's subconscious (Action Comics #784) 

Reality warps around Batman, and he suddenly finds himself in a mystical city, complete with demoniacal laymen. When they confront the Dark Knight, he somehow deduces that everything is insubstantial enough for a single word to break the spell and bring everything to normal, and acts on this deduction  

Supes & Bats found themselves in a world where Gotham and Metropolis are a single, merged city, with characters of their respective cities having amalgamated and the main heroes being a mesh-up of JLAers and Titans. The Dark Knight figures out that they are, in reality, trapped in a dream, guessing the mastermind behind it all is none other than Doctor Destiny  

Batman is smarter

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jezer

Not necessarily. Some of your scans owe the solution less to genuine Fluid Intelligence, and more to scientific knowledge. I.e. the moon and hair scan. 
The air pressure one is a good guess, but shows no real logical process. The biggest portion of your scans are "Eureka" moments of random insight. 

On the other hand, the plots and schemes of Death Note involve real, impressive logical reasoning. You can see genuine genius thought processes. 
Mostly, because people in comics aren't creative. 

In that sense, demonstrated logical thought process vs. eureka problem solving, I'd give the intelligence advantage to a person who is actually shown to logically figure out a problem. 

Either way, the clearer way to demonstrate that Batman is more intelligent is by comparing their IQs.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nick_hero22
@Jezer
Batman displayed better deductive reasoning skills and overall intelligence. He has been able to deduce things that are flat out impossible for the average person to deduce in a minutes. Figuring out the schemes of the Death Note is nothing compared to deducing that you are in dream like world just by observing your body signals.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jezer
@nick_hero22 said:

@Jezer: Batman displayed better deductive reasoning skills and overall intelligence. He has been able to deduce things that are flat out impossible for the average person to deduce in a minutes. Figuring out the schemes of the Death Note is nothing compared to deducing that you are in dream like world just by observing your body signals.

That wasn't even a hard deduction. He said he trained himself to recognize his body's signals. 
The fact that he figured that out has less to do with intelligence, and more to do with him drawing a conclusion based on not recognizing his body's signals.

That feat itself has little to do with intelligence, and more to do with training himself to be in tune with his body. 
Some vivid dreamers(in real life) use reality checks similar, to recognize when they're in a dream so they can control it. It's little to do with intelligence, and more to do with training. 

I've taken an Intro To Logic class. A deductive argument a.k.a. a genuine dedution is a logical argument that can't be wrong. 

For example, "Jezer is either blue or red. Jezer is not blue. Thus, Jezer is red." It's impossible for the conclusion to be wrong, given the truth of the premises. 
It involves a set of logical steps that have to follow one another. This is more in line with what Death Note does. Batman's logic, since comic book writers are lazy, is to "Eureka" figure things out randomly. 

The only real way you can establish Batman is more intelligent is via IQ.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nick_hero22
@Jezer
I can post some intelligence feats for Batman.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jezer

....nevermind. 

My point is that intelligence is demonstrated by the logical path one uses to draw a conclusion. After all, people can draw correct conclusions based on incorrect premises. I can conclude that you're a boy based on the fact that you like comics and are on the internet. That conclusion may be right, but it's a weak argument. Now, if I don't say my thought process outloud, and just say the conclusion, whether or not I figured it out based on logic and intelligence is simply inferred.

I could say my parents are home, and come to that conclusion based on hearing footsteps in the house. Now, my parents may actually be home, but maybe they  had just pulled up into the driveway. 
That means my conclusion was right, but my thought process(that I heard sounds, and that those sounds were footsteps, and that those footsteps were my parents) is wrong. 

Most of those scans showed Batman concluding something, but most don't show the clear logical process he went through. It is within that logical process, that real intelligence lies. 

....nevermind though.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By Amegashita

Comic vs Manga is still against the rules. 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Light MIGHT outsmart one of them but together L and Batman will catch him

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Jezer: Man I understand what your saying. But it's making my head hurt.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Billy Batson

No comic vs manga/anime allowed.

BB

Avatar image for alexander121793
alexander121793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By alexander121793

Despite that rule many people have made battles with dragon ball z characters and they are manga characters 

If other people can make battles with dragonball z characters I can make battles with death note characters.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Billy Batson
@alexander121793

Manga / Anime Vs Comic.

In the past these battles have caused more issues then not. If you wish to make a Manga battle it must be facing another Managa character and the same goes for comics. To prevent battle forums from becoming a hostile area battles must be against someone from their own media, E.g Captain America Vs Batman is fine, Kakashi Vs Batman is no longer allowed, But Kakashi vs Yamato would be allowed. This takes away the issue of Manga Vs Comics and allows users to still debate these characters in some way.

BB

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Mercy_
@alexander121793

Despite that rule many people have made battles with dragon ball z characters and they are manga characters 

If other people can make battles with dragonball z characters I can make battles with death note characters.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you know what the rule is, then follow it.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jezer

Actually, this is 
Anime vs. Anime with Comic on the side. Yes, Light is "facing another anime character" - just with a comic character added onto one of the sides.

Either way, why the bitching? I can understand it if there was some ridiculous arguments in the thread, with sides polarized as anime vs manga. 
However, this thread's been pretty tame, and it's not hurting anyone or causing massive controversy. 

I still don't even understand why Comic vs. Anime is banned. I'm assuming it had something to do with fanboy fights, none of which are happening in this thread.
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Enemybird

@nick_hero22 said:

No there is no way they would catch light solo its impossible... He is way too smart

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Saren

@Enemybird said:

@nick_hero22 said:

No there is no way they would catch light solo its impossible... He is way too smart

Was there really a need to bump a thread that's against the rules?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Enemybird

@CitizenBane said:

@Enemybird said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Dont ask me stupid rhetorical questions

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Billy Batson said:

No comic vs manga/anime allowed.

BB

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cochise

A teamup between L and Batman would make for some great reading. I think these two would really "get" each other as few others do.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Void_Paladin

This battle is not allowed. Also, Batman solos.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Enemybird said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Enemybird said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Don't bump outdated threads that are against the rules
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Enemybird

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Enemybird said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Enemybird said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Don't bump stupid, outdated threads that are against the rules

There is nothing stupid about this thread...It may or may not maybe against the rules It wasnt locked so i couldn't tell ...either way if you think its against the rules Its not your place to tell me anything flag it... you should know that