#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Beerhappy (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Ouch, Egypt as the location? Kinda warm there....

#3 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

lich

#4 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5356 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely the Lich King. Even in a desert, he could still freeze the area with Frostmourne.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Lich King.

#6 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Lich King immortal? because Imhotep is immortal, only at the end of The Mummy they use the Book of Amunn-Ra to make him mortal and kill him. O Connel sliced Imhotep's arm off and even shooting him with bullets and it did nothing to him.

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Lich King.

#8 Posted by CosmosTyrant (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Frostmourne will take Imhotep soul.

#9 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder how long his power would keep him at bay.

#10 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

Lich King.

Frostmoure will suck Imhoteps soul out. If Imhotep can keep Arthas at a distance he might stand a chance but even then Arthas offensive spells are pretty damn powerful (Death coil etc..)

#11 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: I don't know much about The Lich King and his blade but can his Frostmourne absorb every soul? what was The Lich King's highest feat of soul absorbing.

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit: I believe the amount of souls it can absorb is potentially limitless as Arthas has used it to command thousands of the undead but he does have to stab someone with it to use the soul steal. So as long as Imhotep keeps him at a distance he should avoid that fate.

#13 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Well the reason i asked if The Kich King absobed powerfull souls is because Imhotep himself is an adept sorcerer so i wonder if The Lich King could absorb him.

#14 Posted by CosmosTyrant (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit: The i know of no one have escape Frostmourne. And not only that, Lich King have's telepathy able to summon any dark soul the will hear his call. Like Kel'Thuzad a powerful mage.

#15 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmosTyrant: uhm alright then. What about Lich Kings magic skills can he like Imhotep use many large AOE spells? We see Imhotep control Sand/Wind and Water, creating massive floods and Tornado's, how does Lich Kings army fight and what does it contain the OP was unclear of that, are they like mindless ghouls who slash mindlessly, because the only way an Anubus Soldier dies is by cutting off his head.

Its also very important to know what the battle positions are, like if they fight close range or they start very far from eachother, and what objects are near like water or large rocks. If Lich King for example doesn't have any counter spells for Imhotep's AOE spells, i see Imhotep hurling tornado's and what not and lay waste to The Lich Kings army from afar.

#16 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6128 posts) - - Show Bio

Lich King.

But with my Warrior tanking, and girlfriend's Priest keeping us all topped off, Imhotep has better chances!

#17 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

I stick with Imhotep :)

#18 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit said:

@CosmosTyrant: uhm alright then. What about Lich Kings magic skills can he like Imhotep use many large AOE spells? We see Imhotep control Sand/Wind and Water, creating massive floods and Tornado's, how does Lich Kings army fight and what does it contain the OP was unclear of that, are they like mindless ghouls who slash mindlessly, because the only way an Anubus Soldier dies is by cutting off his head.

Its also very important to know what the battle positions are, like if they fight close range or they start very far from eachother, and what objects are near like water or large rocks. If Lich King for example doesn't have any counter spells for Imhotep's AOE spells, i see Imhotep hurling tornado's and what not and lay waste to The Lich Kings army from afar.

The Lich King's army runs the gamut from mindless ghouls up to frost wyrms (undead dragons). Most of his army are mindless, but a few such as Kel'Thuzad, Anub'Barrak, Sindragosa, and the valkyries are very intelligent. AoE ice and shadow spells are pretty common among many of Arthas's more powerful soldiers, and Arthas has shown that he can just rez. his fallen soldiers (and the fallen soldiers of his enemy) instantly, so mass tornado's wont really do much.

#19 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde: Uhm well if The Lich King have that kind of army then he should win this without to much difficulty.