#1 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Surfer has meet Libra in a random encounter in Metropolis... Can the Surfer take down Libra in an all out battle ?

caption
           
caption
#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm

I only read Final Crisis #1

Whats Libra capable of?

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Hmmmmm

I only read Final Crisis #1

Whats Libra capable of?"
So Far Libra has... half of Superman strength, half of Flash Speed, Green Lantern Power Ring abilities, and some other powers as well... it also seems that Libra is totally immune to the powers of The Spectre
#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats right, I did read FC Revelations but The Presence abandoned Spectre in that fight.....

Anyway, Good fight, I'm gonna think about this

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Thats right, I did read FC Revelations but The Presence abandoned Spectre in that fight.....

Anyway, Good fight, I'm gonna think about this"
Correct
#6 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Has it been said anything HOW Libra is immune to the Spectre? That might be the key...

#7 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Has it been said anything HOW Libra is immune to the Spectre? That might be the key..."
Something about Libra being Eternal... or along those lines
#8 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Has it been said anything HOW Libra is immune to the Spectre? That might be the key..."
Something about Libra being Eternal... or along those lines"
Hmm...then I got no idea xP
#9 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Here We Go... Its in the second scan where Libra says he cant be harmed by Spectre cause he is Eternal

caption






















































caption























































caption






























#10 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

There is some unknown force protecting libra, probably darkseid or the evil monitor from superman beyond. In any case it means that libra is untouchable, at least by spectre, i don't know if it would work against the surfer, but libra has demonstrated to be quite powerfull in the FC on his own...

#11 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"There is some unknown force protecting libra, probably darkseid or the evil monitor from superman beyond. In any case it means that libra is untouchable, at least by spectre, i don't know if it would work against the surfer, but libra has demonstrated to be quite powerfull in the FC on his own..."
Indeed my friend