LHTT RD 1: SirFizzWhiz vs Sync1

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

No Caption Provided

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the low high tier tournament. And if you are wondering doesnt that make it middle class then you are not thinking high enough...just dont think that high.

Everyone knows the rules and when the bell rings the fight begins. If you dont know the rules then it is simple, each team has to have a tech person, a brawler, and a wildcard.

@sirfizzwhizz

Robot, Invicible, Atom Eve

PERK: No More Mainstream: If all of your characters are from comics that are not DC or Marvel [Wildstorm counts as DC], then they get five minutes of preparation time, blood-lust on (but still in character), and basic knowledge of the opponents' power sets.

vs @sync1

Mr Terrific, Captain Comet, Breach

PERK: I DC You: If your characters are all from DC, they will have perfect teamwork and basic knowledge on the enemy.

Remember, be ruthless in a nice way, and if you need the rules just hit the link here

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Looking good. @sync1 I have to get to work, so if you like to post first a intro, be my guest. I wont be on for a bit.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz: I actually don't know any of your characters... so it would probably be best if you made an intro first or a run down of your team's abilities ,etc

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1:

No Caption Provided

Robot

Robot, the super genius who deals with science and tech, and currently rules the world after killing most of the other supers in it. He thinks faster than a super scomputer, and is able to multitask multiple suits of him self across the planet at the same time. His own knowledge in warfare, and science extend in the 100s of years when living in a alternate dimension of super tech beings known as Flaxans. the Flaxans themselves were a race that invaded several dimensions and enslaved worlds through their tech. Robot ends up taking the empire over, running, it, and in turn figuring out their tech for better suits that he made, suits that in time are able to match Invincible to some degree.

Atom Eve

The Atomic manipulating chick with the ability to change in organic manner how she sees fit,a nd when stressed can affect organic matter the same way with her restraints off. She is the support of the team, using her powers as pure energy form to create force fields, and attack with solid matter energy as well. She and Mark are practically married, and share a child. Together they shown to be a crazy unstoppable team. With her acting as support to Invincible attack capabilities.

Invincible

a Viltrumite with super human abilities thanks to his Smart Atom DNA. Smart Atoms that all Viltrumite have allow Mark to fly at FTL speeds, time dilation when fighting at those speeds, atomic manipulating level durability, and insane strength in lifting and striking. He also has the ability to hold his breath for a insane amount of time, and heal from injuries that would outright kill anyone else, fighting through with no acknowledgement of pain.

Prep

Alright, time for my prep low down.

This fight is a major uphill battle for you. I simply do not see how your team can win. Robot with his slight prep time and basic knowledge of your team will hand out the necessary gear to take out your biggest advantage, mind rape.

No Caption Provided

Mastermind has city level TP, and the ear devices Robot made for the team blocks it out just fine.

No Caption Provided

The Sequids have the same TP ability as Starro, as they attack to you, you become mentally connected to the one mind that dominates worlds. Yet devices made by Robot allows you to brush off their TP, and even sends out a TP dispersing wave that disrupts TP abilities.

Si in short TP will be a non factor to my team. Next you have Tech hacking, which is easy to counter as Robot tech abilities is simply better. Robot controls all his suits and tech via Technopathy that extends across a planet, something Mr Terrific never handled, ever. Add to this Robots tech is centuries and centuries advance. his tech and understanding of the Flaxan tech allow Robot to cross universes, affect time, and even affect magic through science. That is the level of tech Mr Terrific is up against, and will fail against.

Without your trump cards here, all is left is straight attacking, and feat for feat my team is better.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: Wow thanks for the tag for some reason i didnt even see his reply lol xD

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: I been having those issues as well.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers