LL

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By grimlock

wow! have we just given Lex Luthor a team, 3 months of prep and no morals? the fight ended right there

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By ComicStooge

LoA is so screwed. O_o

Ghostalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ghostalt

@grimlock:Do DC online Lex Corp affiliates count as cannon?

Cause they have super guards that can take on meta humans and power armor to prove a threat to several heroes at once.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lex in the most epic curbstomp in history

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By grimlock

@Ghostalt said:

@grimlock:Do DC online Lex Corp affiliates count as cannon?

Cause they have super guards that can take on meta humans and power armor to prove a threat to several heroes at once.

i don't know if they count as canon but i don't see a reason why they shouldn't. but i get your point Luthor's resources sometimes tend to be just out of this world

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ComicStooge

Putting Lex against every living Kryptonian with this ammount of prep would make a better match then this. O_o

Ghostalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ghostalt

@ComicStooge said:

Putting Lex against every living Kryptonian with this ammount of prep would make a better match then this. O_o

Lex can't take on superman let alone every kryptonian, in 3 months.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ComicStooge

He blew up New Krypton, didn't he?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Lex

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luthor.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy preps to take out Superman,and I'm not saying it's a stomp I'm just giving Luthor a very small edge.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@dondave said:

Still Lex

@darkbeam said:

Luthor.

Why?

If I timed it correctly it took Lex about a month and some to become a god

Are you implying that he will become god to face Ra's? And how exactly he became god?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Black_Arrow

@bigcimmerian: They have to fight? I mean The league of assassins will buy Lexcorp in a month. Or they will send assassins to Lex Luthor

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: They have to fight? I mean The league of assassins will buy Lexcorp in a month. Or they will send assassins to Lex Luthor

Or Lex sends the Injustice League or makes a deal with Darkseid

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@black_arrow said:

Or Lex sends the Injustice League or makes a deal with Darkseid

The assassins are part of the league. The Injustice League or Darkseid are not a part of Lexcorp

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

@dondave said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@dondave said:

Still Lex

@darkbeam said:

Luthor.

Why?

If I timed it correctly it took Lex about a month and some to become a god

Are you implying that he will become god to face Ra's? And how exactly he became god?

He may just be giving a scope of what Lex CAN do given the parameters of this battle. That feat tops anything Ra's has done.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

Or Lex will predict that and booby trap the building they believe he will be in. He could also clone Doomsday and send him to the LoA.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

Or Lex will predict that and booby trap the building they believe he will be in. He could also clone Doomsday and send him to the LoA.

They have many facilities. First he has to know where is Ras if he wants to put the head of league down. Also if lex founds him and killed him, he can revived with a lazarus pit

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

@black_arrow said:

They have many facilities. First he has to know where is Ras if he wants to put the head of league down. Also if lex founds him and killed him, he can revived with a lazarus pit

He has to be put in the pit to be revived, I doubt Lex is just going to leave him for them to revive him

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@black_arrow said:

If Lex doesn't already know where Ra's is(which given his knowledge I'm sure he does) then some other villain should. If Lex sends Doomsday to where Ra's is hiding, there won't be a pit for Ra's to come back from.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

@juiceboks said:

@black_arrow said:

If Lex doesn't already know where Ra's is(which given his knowledge I'm sure he does) then some other villain should. If Lex sends Doomsday to where Ra's is hiding, there won't be a pit for Ra's to come back from.

How much time Lex takes to make a clone of Doomsday? Also I doubt that Lex knows where Ras is and all of his assassins are too loyal to him. And Ras has too many pits and some of the members of the league knows where they are

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ComicStooge

@juiceboks said:

@black_arrow said:

@juiceboks said:

@black_arrow said:

How much time Lex takes to make a clone of Doomsday? Also I doubt that Lex knows where Ras is and all of his assassins are too loyal to him. And Ras has too many pits and some of the members of the league knows where they are

It wasn't really specified how long it took him to clone those 4 Doomsday clones.

Regardless, Lex has access to various other superpowered lackeys.

He could just cook up another Everyman Project, build an army of killer robots, clone Bizzaro, blow up the planet while watching safely from his warsuit and any number of other things.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

@juiceboks said:

@black_arrow said:

@juiceboks said:

@black_arrow said:

It wasn't really specified how long it took him to clone those 4 Doomsday clones.

He could just cook up another Everyman Project, build an army of killer robots, clone Bizzaro, blow up the planet while watching safely from his warsuit and any number of other things.

Too many of those things are out of character for Lex Luthor. He wouldn't blow up the planet for Superman and he wont do it with Ras. I dont think he will clone Bizarro to take Ras down. The killer robots and the everyman project i could see that happening but the same problem exists how would he find Ras. But the league of assassins can infiltrate in Lexcorp and kill Lex or They can buy his company

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge said:

@black_arrow said:

@juiceboks said:

@black_arrow said:

@juiceboks said:

@black_arrow said:

Too many of those things are out of character for Lex Luthor. He wouldn't blow up the planet for Superman and he wont do it with Ras. I dont think he will clone Bizarro to take Ras down. The killer robots and the everyman project i could see that happening but the same problem exists how would he find Ras. But the league of assassins can infiltrate in Lexcorp and kill Lex or They can buy his company

Morals are off, dude. Lex would do whatever it takes to win.

Regardless, any assassins who attempt to kill Lex are going to get obliterated.

Lex isn't an idiot, if he thinks he's being targeted for assassination, he could hide out in one of his fancy bunkers where not even Superman can locate him. Or just walk around in his war suit all day, which should be invulnerable to anything Ra's throws at him.