Lex Luthor vs Ozymandias (pure h2h)

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(I realise this was done 4 years ago but it was a mismatch because Luthor had his warsuit, if this gets locked or flagged that's a real shame because this is different)

This is pure hand to hand combat, no gadgets, resources or prep

No BFR

Ozymandias (Adrian Veidt) from Watchmen movie and graphic novel feats

Pre-52 Lex

Willing to kill (again nothing whatsoever in terms of gadgets or armor)

Fight takes place in a large well lit warehouse with nothing in it

Who wins and why?

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, I'm gonna go out on a limb here but I don't think Lex has the combat skill to contend with Ozy for more than thirty seconds, anyway I could be wrong.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ifoughtgalactus

From Ozy's Comicvine page:

"He is at the peak of physical fitness and a very skilled fighter and acrobat (having received extensive training in Kung-Fu, amongst other martial arts) with feats including dodging gunfire by predicting where the bullets shall land, beating both Rorschach and Nite Owl II simultaneously, and catching a bullet fired at him at point-blank range."

Ozy Kung Fu's Luthor into a pulp, still seems like a mismatch, just one in Ozy's favor.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ifoughtgalactus: He caught it because he predicted where she was going to shoot and put his hand there.

Him catching it somehow also KO'ed him.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silverrings

@ifoughtgalactus: He caught it because he predicted where she was going to shoot and put his hand there.

Him catching it somehow also KO'ed him.

No, it didn't. Veidt lay on the floor, pretending to be unconscious/dead, until he could kick Laurie in the stomach. He did bleed, though, but hardly much and it didn't stop him, although in the film he didn't bleed as he caught the bullet in his glove, which must have been Kevlar or something. Film version or not, it's a very impressive feat, and that added to his general fighting prowess and intellect should give him the win here. Lex has never been much of a fighter, not outside of weapons or big mech armors.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

This won't get locked because it's a dupe. It'll get locked because it's still a major mismatch.