#1 Edited by the_godfather14 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Who will win? No Prep time

#2 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor, he has an armor

#3 Posted by Hypershock (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor hops in his warsuit and beats Ozy to death.

#4 Posted by Aerial Nuke (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy if Lex isn't in his suit. Lex is he is. 

#5 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

lex

why no prep

#6 Posted by BringnIt (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#7 Posted by WillPayton (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Lex going to do to Ozy, talk him to death?

#8 Posted by XiiX (11984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aerial Nuke said:

Ozy if Lex isn't in his suit. Lex if he is.
#9 Posted by _Psy_ (3424 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton: Beat him to death using his armor maybe? -.-
#10 Posted by WillPayton (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_ said:

@WillPayton: Beat him to death using his armor maybe? -.-

What armor?

#11 Posted by _Psy_ (3424 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton: O_o
Armored Lex Luthor
#12 Posted by WillPayton (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_ said:

Armored Lex Luthor

Where does it say in the OP that Lex is using this armor?

#13 Posted by nickthedevil (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

If there's no prep, I don't think Lex has a chance. IIRC he lost in a fist fight with the Joker.

#14 Posted by _Psy_ (3424 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton: It's standard equipment as far as I know
#15 Posted by nickthedevil (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think his suit is standard equipment.

#16 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12711 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@_Punk_ said:

Armored Lex Luthor

Warsuit is standard .... he doesn't go to fight Superman in his $100,000 company owned business suit now does he...

Lex stomps since his suit can take more than 3 punches from superman and has a force field that can stop superman as well ... he has rockets, energy blasts, enhanced speed (mach speeds) and multi-ton strength .... tractor beam, EMP, stasis beam .... I think he has a freeze ray somewhere in there .... I mean he has like his own batman style utility belt minus the batman ..... he really does stomp though ...

#17 Posted by nickthedevil (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he goes to fight Superman after planning it out. He just doesn't wake up in the morning goes to fight batman without a plan. The suit isn't standard.

#18 Posted by nickthedevil (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman*

#19 Posted by _Black (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex stomps if he has the suit.

Ozy stomps if he doesn't.

#20 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10495 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by PowerHerc (86141 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy wins.

#22 Posted by WillPayton (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@WillPayton said:

@_Punk_ said:

Warsuit is standard .... he doesn't go to fight Superman in his $100,000 company owned business suit now does he...

Lex stomps since his suit can take more than 3 punches from superman and has a force field that can stop superman as well ... he has rockets, energy blasts, enhanced speed (mach speeds) and multi-ton strength .... tractor beam, EMP, stasis beam .... I think he has a freeze ray somewhere in there .... I mean he has like his own batman style utility belt minus the batman ..... he really does stomp though ...

First of all, he's not fighting Superman. Second, Lex's warsuit is hardly "standard". I have a lot of comics with Lex in them, and what he normally wears is a normal business suit. This is like saying that Thanos's standard gear includes the Infinity Gauntlet.

This whole thing is ridiculous, the OP doesnt say anything about any special gear. Ozy will rip Lex's head off in less than 2 seconds.

#23 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12711 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@WillPayton said:

@_Punk_ said:

First of all, he's not fighting Superman. Second, Lex's warsuit is hardly "standard". I have a lot of comics with Lex in them, and what he normally wears is a normal business suit. This is like saying that Thanos's standard gear includes the Infinity Gauntlet.

This whole thing is ridiculous, the OP doesnt say anything about any special gear. Ozy will rip Lex's head off in less than 2 seconds.

I brought up superman because thats who he fights normally .... its ok if "you" don't accept the fact that the suit is standard and if not specified, allowed in his fights ... thats just fine .... the debate will continue regardless .... I've seen many comics where batman doesn't have his batsuit on ..... still standard ...... when lex goes to actually fight, instead of letting his henchmen do the work ..., he's in the Warsuit ... Ozy gets flattened .....

#24 Posted by WillPayton (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@WillPayton said:

I brought up superman because thats who he fights normally .... its ok if "you" don't accept the fact that the suit is standard and if not specified, allowed in his fights ... thats just fine .... the debate will continue regardless .... I've seen many comics where batman doesn't have his batsuit on ..... still standard ...... when lex goes to actually fight, instead of letting his henchmen do the work ..., he's in the Warsuit ... Ozy gets flattened .....

Batman's standard gear is the batsuit because that's what Batman wears, otherwise he's called "Bruce Wayne"... look into it. Iron Man's standard gear is the Iron Man armor because that's what he wears. Lex Luthor wears a business suit, and it's been like that for a long time since he because mostly a businessman/politician type instead of a mad scientist type (when he was primarily depicted wearing a white lab coat). I have a lot of comics with Lex in them, and I dont even think a single one has him in that warsuit. Maybe there's one hiding in there, I dont know. Anyway, I'm not going to debate this any longer, this is just silly. If the OP doesnt say he's wearing a suit of armor, and he's not known primarily as an armor-wearing character, then he's not wearing it for the fight.

#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12711 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@WillPayton said:

Batman's standard gear is the batsuit because that's what Batman wears, otherwise he's called "Bruce Wayne"... look into it. Iron Man's standard gear is the Iron Man armor because that's what he wears. Lex Luthor wears a business suit, and it's been like that for a long time since he because mostly a businessman/politician type instead of a mad scientist type (when he was primarily depicted wearing a white lab coat). I have a lot of comics with Lex in them, and I dont even think a single one has him in that warsuit. Maybe there's one hiding in there, I dont know. Anyway, I'm not going to debate this any longer, this is just silly. If the OP doesnt say he's wearing a suit of armor, and he's not known primarily as an armor-wearing character, then he's not wearing it for the fight.

thats just based on "your" personal experiences with Lex in comics ... this is a battle forum, Lex doesn't have or need a secret identity like Iron man or Bat man .... he's not called "warsuit" when he wears the warsuit .... hes still lex .... when he isn't fighting someone ... it doesn't apply ... so whatever comics you read with Lex in them ... if he wasn't straight up fighting, or doing something that influences his combat skills which is what we debate with here ........ than don't bring it up ..... Warsuit is standard when he is fighting ....

if it's silly because you don't know much about the character .... then by all means go ...

#26 Posted by darth_brendroid (1725 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has the warsuit, which the OP says nothing about (doesn't say he has it, doesn't say he doesn't), Lex wins. Without the warsuit, Ozy wins.

#27 Posted by Blue Outburst (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy would win, the man caught a bullet, he owns so much. I you google Lex Luthor you get an even distribution of warsuit and business. So I would go with his work clothes and assume he is not in the suit 24/7, he would not wear that if he was just pluck randomly out of everyday life. There should not be this much controversy. But hey what is life without a little chaos?

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12711 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blue Outburst said:

Ozy would win, the man caught a bullet, he owns so much. I you google Lex Luthor you get an even distribution of warsuit and business. So I would go with his work clothes and assume he is not in the suit 24/7, he would not wear that if he was just pluck randomly out of everyday life. There should not be this much controversy. But hey what is life without a little chaos?

once again .... like I said to WillPayton ......... most of the time Lex is not fighting straight up .... in this fight he is ... in the fights that he does ... he is in the war suit ... but when people won't bring that up with Iron man because they think he eats, sleeps and dumps in the suit (would't be surprised if he could dump in it) ... the fact is everyone gets out of the suit sometimes ..... Lex is out of it alot of the time because he doesn't fight all the time like most heroes .... but like I said.... when he does .... he is in the suit ..... and so he wins

#29 Posted by JediXMan (33040 posts) - - Show Bio

Just going to chime in:

The suit is standard. Not much discussion to be had here. He wore it while he was "in exile" during Infinite Crisis and he had no intention of fighting Superman. It's not about prep - it's that it's part of his standard equipment.

#30 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12711 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Just going to chime in:

The suit is standard. Not much discussion to be had here. He wore it while he was "in exile" during Infinite Crisis and he had no intention of fighting Superman. It's not about prep - it's that it's part of his standard equipment.

THANK YOU ...... obviously my words of common sense weren't getting through to these people .... hopefully they listen to you ...........

#31 Posted by JediXMan (33040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@JediXMan said:

Just going to chime in:

THANK YOU ...... obviously my words of common sense weren't getting through to these people .... hopefully they listen to you ...........

Fat chance.

#32 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12711 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@JediXMan said:

Just going to chime in:

Fat chance.

one can only hope and dream i guess .........

(>_>)

#33 Posted by WillPayton (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy: "Hey lex, thanks for meeting me here on such short notice. Say, nice business suit you got there!"

Lex: "Thanks Ozy, it's the suit I wear all the time, everywhere I go. You might even say it's my "standard" suit. Hehehehe..."

Ozy: "Hehehehe... yeah, I hear ya. BTW, I'm going to kick your ass now as specified in this random CV battle."

Lex: "Oh shit, was that today? Ok, well, at least I'm here in my standard gear, that's the battle, right?"

Ozy: "Right!"

Lex: "So, this should be a pretty close fight right? You're a human, I'm a human, we should fight a little, get some bruises, and then you give up, Deal?"

Ozy: "No Lex, I'm going to blitz you so fast you wont know what happened and then I'll rip your head off, and shove it down your suit so it looks like you're pregnant when they find your dead corpse. Haha... it's be funny, just my little joke for the EMT guys, they love little things like that. Good bye Lex..."