#1 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex has most recent version of his power armor, Stark has the Extremis armor. No outside gear/tech. No BFR. Win by death or KO.

Round 1: Morals on for Tony, not for Lex.
Round 2: Both bloodlusted, morals off.

#2 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex is gonna find a way to override Tony's programing, not gonna be easy but that's the way I think he'd go about this, otherwise he'll try and avoid getting hit to hard until he does...

#3 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sydpart2: i believe your correct
#4 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, Lex seems to be a douche like that...

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex has been able to become and remain Superman's arch-enemy for many years. He'll have no problem defeating Iron Man.

#6 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man, with the extremis suit he'd have no problem taking over Lex's and causing it to just be a plain Lex vs Stark.

#7 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

Lex has been able to become and remain Superman's arch-enemy for many years. He'll have no problem defeating Iron Man.

Has Superman ever really wanted to kill Lex? I'm sure he could if he wanted to, and pretty quickly at that. As this fight can be won by death or KO AND both fighters are bloodlusted, i fail to see how Superman being his arch enemy for years has any relevance to this fight.
#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Iron Man has a slight edge.

#9 Posted by Saren (25332 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex's suit was built to take hits from Superman.

#10 Posted by superojsimpson (784 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman was built to be a sissy that is unwilling to kill those who have killed people. you know what I think? The joker would have made a better hero.

#11 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
Lex's suit was built to take hits from Superman.
And the rest of the Justice league, i doubt Tony's suit would last after a couple superman blows
#12 Posted by Killemall (18323 posts) - - Show Bio
@superojsimpson said:
Superman was built to be a sissy that is unwilling to kill those who have killed people. you know what I think? The joker would have made a better hero.
QFA (Quotes for Awesomeness) man i love joker :)
#13 Posted by superojsimpson (784 posts) - - Show Bio

aha. shombuddy gets me. winky-winky.

#14 Posted by White Angel Of Death (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Round One: Lex 
Round Two: Tony

#15 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex, he's gone rounds with Superman and the JL at times...he can take Marvel's Batman....

#16 Posted by cobra88king8 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Round One: Lex easily 
Round Two: Tony crashes a satellite down on Lex

#17 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio
@cobra88king8 said:
Round One: Lex easily Round Two: Tony crashes a satellite down on Lex
No outside gear/tech.
#18 Posted by cobra88king8 (337 posts) - - Show Bio
@Equonox: doesn't the extremis armor have several support satellites being used to operate it or am I remembering incorrectly?
#19 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

yea but i would still consider that external to the suit itself.

#20 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex in both.

#21 Edited by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman in both, a battle suit is about the dumbest f-ckking thing on Earth you can use to attack Tony, if you want to beat Tony use a magic being like Thor or a super character like Gladiator etc. Using a battle suit = INSTANT FAIL 
the guy hacks global satellites just by thinking about it, hacked a military fortress and made it turn against itself, and using some really oldass grandpa armor was still able to hack Osborn's latest Ironpatriot suit

#22 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor would win.

#23 Posted by Dextersinister (5803 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex for both.

#24 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Lex for both.

you should really list some reasons, first off I would like to throw out that iron man can take a nuke at two percent power so don't get ahead of yourselves DC fans

#25 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex has better tech and a much superior War suit which allows him to take on the likes of Superman, Supergirl and Brainiac and bloodlusted he would destroy Tony.

#26 Posted by Bruxae (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex would take the first and second would be a close call, probably Tony.