Lex Luthor vs Iron Man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By gingerpenny

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nefarious

Been done a couple of times.

Iron Man would win.
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gingerpenny

yeah i agree just wanted to see some opinions

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Both are Rich as "bleep" and have super armor, Tony will win.
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zaiyan

Ironman hacks the suit and makes Luthor punch himself to death

wrong guy to pick a fight with
 if you want Lex Luthor to look good put him against Colossus or someone like that
Tony wouldn't pull punches like Superman, Tony would kill him

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gingerpenny
@Zaiyan:  nah yeah he could do that but lex is already a pussy so he would just beat the shit out of him for fun
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Right, or Luthor hacks Tony's suit and makes him fly into a volcano =l

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gingerpenny
@Cosmic_Falcon:  his suit is lava proof, so already a fail
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@gingerpenny said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon:  his suit is lava proof, so already a fail "
I think you're missing the point though, the argument being made of Tony hacking Lex's suit can easily be made for Lex hacking Tony's suit.  That's what I was pointing out, so i think the failure here is yours. 
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gingerpenny
@Cosmic_Falcon:  lex isnt nearly as smart he mostly has other make his sh** and tech
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gingerpenny

and even without hacking iron man still curbstomps lex

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@gingerpenny said:

" @Cosmic_Falcon:  lex isnt nearly as smart he mostly has other make his sh** and tech "

In other words, you know nothing about Lex, he's technological skills are very close to Stark's.  His battle suit is easily more powerful then Tony's standard suits.  Lex can hack into Tony's suit just as easily as Tony could hack into Lex's.  Neither of them are going to win the fight using that method. 
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@gingerpenny: well i wouldn't say Lex isn't as smart, in technology, yeah he's not, but he's a better tactician and over all genius, i figure if Norman Osborn can fool stark, the Lex can, however, armor vs armor, without prep, Lex losses
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gingerpenny

we are doing most recent so tonys standard suit is extremis and he is physically connected to his suit and all machinery now cause he is tectonically a cyborg now so yes he could hack all of lex's stuff easily just by thinking it, so u obviously know  nothing about iron man

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@gingerpenny: um...i didn't say he would lose, i just stated that he isn't smarter than lex...if you read my post you'd see that i said armor vs armor, he wins...however with prep lex could easily contaminate tony's suit, and like you said, since he's connected to it, it will be an even larger blow
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@The Stegman said:
" @gingerpenny: well i wouldn't say Lex isn't as smart, in technology, yeah he's not, but he's a better tactician and over all genius, i figure if Norman Osborn can fool stark, the Lex can, however, armor vs armor, without prep, Lex losses "
Battlesuit beats most of Iron Man's armor, except maybe Thorbuster

@gingerpenny said:
" we are doing most recent so tonys standard suit is extremis and he is physically connected to his suit and all machinery now cause he is tectonically a cyborg now so yes he could hack all of lex's stuff easily just by thinking it, so u obviously know  nothing about iron man "

Apparently I know more about Iron Man then you do about Lex.  Just because he's physically connected to his suit doesn't make him 100% hack proof, characters with tecnopathy could easily hack Tony's armor.  This doesn't apply to Lex, but the chances of Tony successfully hacking Lex's armor are pretty slim, especially since Lex's armor is probably more powerful and more advanced then most of Stark's armor.  This same armor was capable of vaporizing a freaking Omac and going toe to toe with Superman. 
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gingerpenny
@The Stegman:  i wasnt talking to you
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@gingerpenny: oh...then nevermind then..heh heh  :)
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gingerpenny
@Cosmic_Falcon:  yeah because he makes kryptonite based weapons in it. Iron Mans armor could just as easily go toe to toe with superman
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@gingerpenny said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon:  yeah because he makes kryptonite based weapons in it. Iron Mans armor could just as easily go toe to toe with superman "
Except for Thorbuster armor, Superman would rip any of Stark's suits in half instantly.  Luthor doesn't always use Kryptonite also, and he didn't need Kryptonite to one shot an OMAC.
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gingerpenny

ok personally hacking each other would probably never happen but now your saying lex suit could actually take iron mans... wow

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaiyan
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" the chances of Tony successfully hacking Lex's armor are pretty slim  "
Well done

You just won these 3 pictures

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gingerpenny
@Cosmic_Falcon:  I think you underestimate tonys extremis and hulkbuster suits
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@gingerpenny said:
" ok personally hacking each other would probably never happen but now your saying lex suit could actually take iron mans... wow "
I agree, and yes, although Tony could win if he takes advantage of his versatility and constantly bombards Luthor with EMP's, although Luthor could probably do the same.  I'm honestly torn on this fight, 

@Zaiyan:  Alright, I've had enough of you're trolling, I'm just going to start ignoring you since you have nothing of value to contribute. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@gingerpenny said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon:  I think you underestimate tonys extremis and hulkbuster suits "
Hulkbuster might last a while but I'm referring to MK'II armors. 
I do believe the Thorbuster armor would last a good while though because of it's insane durability. 
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gingerpenny
@Cosmic_Falcon:  look im not saying Lex's suit is weak by any means but im just saying its not as powerful as some tony's armors, I'm not trying to offend anyone
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By gingerpenny

Everyones entitled to their opinion, hey maybe im wrong, maybe it could be a tie or lex could win idk

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@gingerpenny said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon:  look im not saying Lex's suit is weak by any means but im just saying its not as powerful as some tony's armors, I'm not trying to offend anyone "
it's fine, what I'm saying is that Luthor's armor is physically stronger, more durable and powerful, but I don't think he has Stark's versatility, I honestly think Stark can win this if he utilizes EMP's properly. 
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zaiyan

A lot of fanboys will use A v B v C logic. For example claim Batman, Cheetah, Ivy, Giganta and Deathstroke are all in the herald league status because they have brawled with Superman and Wonder Woman. Completely false logic.

Luthor's suits are not Superman league, not ever, never have been
They are speciffically deisgned to take out Superman but they alwayws fail, what make Luthor looks good is his suits use power sources to make superman weaker. Lex Luthor made suits that use red solar energy,  Green Kryptonite energy generator in finger, red Kryptonite energy generator, black Kryptonite energy generator in finger, a red solar energy force field on his gauntlet and with all this stuff back Luthor up he still manages to fail against Superman.
I doubt Ironman even needs the hack option
Superman is always holding back and even with the disadvantage of facing a preped Luthor Superman always wins
Ironman doesn't hold back, very often he will go in for the kill
Ironman has feats of speed blitzing, going invisible, lifting battleships, aircraft, skyscrapers, surviving nukes, creating illusions...Luthor is simply out powered and outgunned

Not to mention Extremis in the pic can be recording every move Luthor makes and within 5 seconds Tony will have adapted to Luthor's fighting style

Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically this match would come down to company that can make the best combat suit. 

Really it would be Lexcorp vs Stark industries.

As for Stark vs Luthor..I'm stuck. Both guys are uber in combating in powered armor. I guess stark since he can hack anything except for a MAC. 

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bucketz

Tony wins. TONY WINS. K, is that enough? He wins. LIKE, if they fought to the death, Tony would live and Lex would die. Happy? Thats all there is to it. No debates. He wins. Stronger, Faster, More Agile, Better Tech. Tony wins. K? Espicially in extremis armor he pretty much takes a crap on Lex and calls it a day. K? Good? Btw, Tony Wins.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtPhantom
@Zaiyan said:
" A lot of fanboys will use A v B v C logic. For example claim Batman, Cheetah, Ivy, Giganta and Deathstroke are all in the herald league status because they have brawled with Superman and Wonder Woman. Completely false logic."
Goddamn. You're arguing that ABC logic shouldn't be used by showing exactly how ABC logic should be used. Amazing.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Rather obvious that it has been done before.

@Zaiyan:  Can you cut it out with the "fail" pictures all the time? Thanks.