#1 Posted by xDJTunez (46 posts) - - Show Bio

A free for all. No morals for any of them.

Tony gets the Mark XLII

Norman gets Iron Patriot.

Bruce gets the insider, but can decide whether or not to use it

Lex gets his warsuit, but cannot fly.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by RBT (4234 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce has the insider. What's there to ask?

#3 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12230 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony probably wins....

#4 Posted by Kario1 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

The Insider armor would destroy all the others, no question about it.

#5 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3748 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony, Bruce, Lex then Norman.

Insider was cool but it's still not stark level. It can teleport and has very limited energy. Even so I doubt he could be ironman in it. And I love bats

#6 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

yea tony, bruce, lex, norman

#7 Edited by Kario1 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I mean Insider has access to the speed force as well which could be a key factor (along with the teleportation) in this because all the abilities essentially cancel each other out. Though, if the fight drags on too long, Ironman wins because of a better power supply.

#8 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3748 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually the Insider "imitates" the Speed Force, via Speed Force mode. It doesn't actually tap into it. It only allows superspeed temporarily, it doesn't given you "speed force abilities". That would make Batman DCs most powerful Hero.

#9 Edited by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

isnt insider just all of the JL powers just toned down a bit?

#10 Edited by Kario1 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@cliffrice yeah, that is pretty much what it is, I would say that the willpower and heat vision mode would essentially cancel out with Ironman's repulsors.

#11 Edited by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

FYI, Insider is not as powerful everyone thinks it it...

but since it's Mark XLII Stark is using, and I've watch Iron Man 3 , Mark XLII is very fragile :'(

Lex>Batman>Tony>Osborn.

#12 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the Batman Wiki, the Insider Suit can apparently absorb external sources of energy directed at it (like a repulsor blast, I'm assuming). Of course the Wiki is hardly a reliable source, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Can anyone confirm this?

Iron Man 3 Spoiler:

The Mark 47 suit wasn't as durable though, as I recall. It could take helicopter bullets but it shattered when a truck hit it.

Norman in the Iron Patriot was alright, but nothing special, as I recall. His shields held up against Morgana Le Fay's magic bolts, which I guess is kinda impressive, but nothing else springs to mind. Luthor, on the other hand, has had some cool showings with his suit. It enhanced his reflexes enough to keep up with a mind-controlled Deathstroke, and it could take a few hits and dish out mild damage to an enraged Larfleeze. Then there was his battle with Brainiac, which showed that Luthor had a crap-load of tech inside his suit, and after paralyzing Brainiac with a virus, he had enough strength to crack Brainiac's neck.

I think this would come down to either Bruce or Lex, depending on how smartly Bruce uses the Insider suit.

#13 Edited by Shawnbaby (10811 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony. His Armours are leaps and bounds ahead of the others.

The Insider Suit is not as impressive as the wiki entries suggest (also, you should never go by what a wiki says when it comes to Battles)

#14 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

The Insider Suit is not as impressive as the wiki entries suggest (also, you should never go by what a wiki says when it comes to Battles)

This is the movie armor, which isn't quite as impressive. I don't know if you've seen Iron Man 3, but I don't think this armor can even match Luthor's to be honest.

Not to be petty, but I didn't exactly 'go' by the Wiki for the record - I noted that it wasn't reliable and asked for any clarification. But even on a theoretical level, I feel the Insider Suit still has some impressive tech in it.

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10811 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@shawnbaby said:

This is the movie armor, which isn't quite as impressive. I don't know if you've seen Iron Man 3, but I don't think this armor can even match Luthor's to be honest.

Not to be petty, but I didn't exactly 'go' by the Wiki for the record - I noted that it wasn't reliable and asked for any clarification. But even on a theoretical level, I feel the Insider Suit still has some impressive tech in it.

On a practical level it has never done more than beat up Batgirl and some of the Outsiders...all individually. That's something the wiki doesn't tell you. And you did say that the fight would come down to Bruce or Lex...with only the knowledge you received from a wiki about the Insider Suit...so you really did kind of go by what you read on the wiki.

#16 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby

When I mention 'it', I meant the little factoid about the Insider Suit being able to absorb energy directed at it. But fair enough - I suppose I did go by the wiki in terms of the suit's capabilities. Still, like I said, based on nothing but a theoretical level, the Insider Suit does sound capable.

I still maintain that Luthor could defeat Stark, though.

#17 Edited by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

weird how Thor couldn't crack open iron man in avengers But extremis can rip them apart like butter.

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12230 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor could win since it's the movie version of Iron Man.....actually he totally wins. He could hack them all since he has better hacking feats than Batman, Movie Tony and Norman Osborne.

#19 Posted by xDJTunez (46 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by dondave (38007 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex, Bruce, Tony, Norman

#21 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3748 posts) - - Show Bio

I changed my mind, Bruce > Tony > Lex > Norman

#22 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12230 posts) - - Show Bio

I changed my mind, Bruce > Tony > Lex > Norman

based on what...when lex is the most technologically advanced out of them

#23 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3748 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Bruce built the insider, the Justice League Robots, the OMACS and the Watch Tower. Tony's entire prowess lies in being a brilliant engineer. His armors have gone toe to toe with Hulk, King Thor, Phoenix Five and he had/has technopathy. He's figured out alien tech and converted it. Lex is clever enough for Kryptonian tech and brilliant in terms of creating things with tech. He's a brilliant character but he's not more intelligent than Bruce who is a polymath while lex is not. Lex could tie with Tony.

Intellect it goes Bruce > Lex > Tony> Norman

Technology wise Tony > Lex > Bruce

Overall Batman wins this. Bruce isn't just brilliant he's extremely cunning. It's more than numbers and logic, it's poise and composure. Lex edges Bruce in creating the space/scifi stuff but Bruce's cunningness and overall knowledge surpasses lex. That's been debated to no end like Doom vs Reed. It just depends, Bruce like Doom is Reeds superior in more topics, but Reed in terms of inventions tops everyone. Doom coming in second in that category. Overall Bruce > Lex

#24 Posted by chaoichi (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does Lex get no respect here his suit goes toe to toe with Superman level people on the reg

Lex >Batman >Tony> Norman

#25 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3748 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus it's No morals. Luthor and Osborne always operate with no morals. Bruce is on Lex's level WITH morals. Without, it tips to his favor.