#1 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor has found out Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, armed with this knowledge and unlimited resources, could Lex Luthor take down the Bat once and for all?

#2 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

nah batman is the man.he would kick lex's rich ass.

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know, I think outside of comics Lex would find a way.

#4 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has endless resources also,he could give lex a good run plus batman is better cuse he is physicly strounger. I say the batman on this one.

#5 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

bat would win just by a bit

#8 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

hate to say it but i think lex would win by killing Bat's or Wayne,

where as BAt's and Wayne could never kil Lex

but i prefer Bat's, most definately

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"hate to say it but i think lex would win by killing Bat's or Wayne, where as BAt's and Wayne could never kil Lex but i prefer Bat's, most definately"

This how it would go down, Lex has a big charity ball for the rich, Tells bruce he has a progect he would like him to see takes him into a spare room, The shuts the door on bruce the room, has 900 lazers and fires at bruce and turns him to ash, Bat dies

#10 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i know i hate it but yes,

lex has the major advantage cause he can abuse the face that Bruce and Batman can never be in the same place

#12 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

bats could beat superman superman can luthor there

#13 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

yes but lets say Lex brings him into the open as Wayne, he cant ruin his secret identity, thats what Batman stands for

#14 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

In "real" life Lex would win and I don't think it would be much of a contest. My reasoning is that if Lex were as smart and as ruthless as his character is supposed to be and he found out Batman was Bruce Wayne (Bruce wouldn't know that he knows), he could somewhat easily have Bruce Wayne killed while he was acting as Bruce Wayne. I think to kill batman Luthor would not care about collateral damage, and so while Bruce Wayne is out to dinner or at a social function, the building blows up, or a sniper head shots bruce. This is of course all contingent upon Batman not knowing that Luthor knows he is Bruce Wayne.

#15 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

luthor has my vote.

#16 Posted by Sinister Intent (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the conditions, I believe that Luthor would emerge victorious. This is obviously due to his resources, knowledge, and willingness to kill for his own purposes.

#17 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"yes but lets say Lex brings him into the open as Wayne, he cant ruin his secret identity, thats what Batman stands for"

bats isn't gonna let a illian ruin the world just cause he threatens his secret identity

#18 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta say that I really don't like batman, I think he's EXTREMELY overrated, but also in this thread, I gotta say that Lex Luthor, even with that leverage, would go down. I think Batman would find some leverage, with all his resources, and even out the playing field. Batman would use friends in polititcs and police work to find dirt on Lex, that Lex would want to keep secret just as much, if not more than Bruce wants to keep batman a secret.

#19 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

in the kingdom come, book lex luthor finds out who batman is, or his id is expouse to the world, but batman stills remain. besides lex luthor is a moron "imo" he smart and cunning but like lights on and nobodys home. batman beats his plan all the time, and THIS is suppose to be what brings down the dark night....i do not see it.

truth is batman does not care if his id is really expouse, it is just one more plan or trap he has work on, it not like he has not prepared for this event.

not even to mention bats has the ulimate weapon on his side...aka superman.

#20 Posted by MR.kill (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know batman is very intellegent he could find a way around it

#21 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

so they could use resources?????????

cant bats get the justice league

#22 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowing Lex and his ability to get virtually anything he wants, he'd be able to kill Bruce in some cheap, conniving scheme. But of course, Batman would never REALLY die, nobody stays dead anymore... only Uncle Ben. And no matter how many times they say it, cap won't stay dead!!!!

#23 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Sphere says:

"Knowing Lex and his ability to get virtually anything he wants, he'd be able to kill Bruce in some cheap, conniving scheme. But of course, Batman would never REALLY die, nobody stays dead anymore... only Uncle Ben. And no matter how many times they say it, cap won't stay dead!!!!"

Gwen Stacy, KGBeast, Orca, Earth 2 Superman.

#24 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor would Nuke Wayne Manor. Or just give the info to the authorities then kill him in prison

#25 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Luthor would Nuke Wayne Manor. Or just give the info to the authorities then kill him in prison "
I go with this. Pretty sure he has a couple of them orbital particle canons stashed away where no one thinks of looking.