• 133 results
#1 Edited by dbzmeister (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor, Goblin and Red Skull decide they want Doom dead. They have two days prep time. The ambush takes place at Doom's castle and he knows nothing about it. All in their standard incarnations and Doom doesn't have the Infinity Gauntlet. Who wins?

#2 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1.

Doom is overrated he can't even make a quintillion dollars in five years >_>

#3 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom solos, with absolute mind shattering ease.

#4 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom dies.

#5 Posted by allfornot2 (80 posts) - - Show Bio
Doom's Castle.

Pretty sure Doom has got quite an impressive arsenal at his beck and call in the castle. Doom has a decent chance solo, but with an army of Doombots piling in to assist, the team is screwed.

#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom stomps this team.

#7 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: How are they going to over come Doom in his castle with only two days prep?

#8 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think team 1 even makes it to Dooms chamber. Luthor is the biggest threat but even then it's not much to Doom in his own country, in his own kingdom, in his own castle. I just think he traps them, then he implants bombs in their brains, then sends Luthor to sell tickets at a Superman Appreciation Convention, Red Skull to be a janitor at the Captain America Museum of the History of war and finally Osborne to substitute teach arachnophobia at Parkers highschool.

#9 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom wins easily lol, putting normal humans against him is ridiculus. What prep in the world would save them from this?

#10 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Lex Luthor is more or less Doom's equal. Red Skull and Gobbie are just insanely scary cannon-fodder.

#11 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddles666 said:

Team 1. Lex Luthor is more or less Doom's equal. Red Skull and Gobbie are just insanely scary cannon-fodder.

On no plane of existence is Lex Luthor Doom's equal.

#12 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddles666 said:

Wrong, Doom is above all of them put together many times, just look at my previous post and see the scans I posted.

#13 Posted by MKMarvelDCfan4life (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom solos

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@entropy_aegis: How are they going to over come Doom in his castle with only two days prep?

Well for starters they can just nuke the castle.

#15 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

I know way too much about Lex to know he can solo this, his suit is built to take on Superman and the likes of Larfleeze or Brainiac so Dr. Doom while a genius how can he survive this if youre giving Lex prep time.

#16 Posted by dbzmeister (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the team could do this. Luthor has matched Superman with prep, Goblin has established himself as Spidey's arch nemesis largely through his cunning and Red Skull is no slouch prep-wise either. Given two days I'm sure combined they could figure something out.

#17 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom would destroy Lex. He isnt soloing anything. Doom has beat the Beyonder. Lex has no answer for Dooms scorcerey. Not to mention Doom is his intellectual superior. Red Skull and Goblin are out of their depth against Doom also. Doom has faced Gods these 3 are not a challenge.

#18 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Doom would destroy Lex. He isnt soloing anything. Doom has beat the Beyonder. Lex has no answer for Dooms scorcerey. Not to mention Doom is his intellectual superior. Red Skull and Goblin are out of their depth against Doom also. Doom has faced Gods these 3 are not a challenge.

He beat the beyonder? dude what an exaggeration!, he preped to steal his power but it overcame him its Victor who is out of his depth here.

#19 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter he still beat him. He doesn't need prep for this battle. Let me know when you have an actual argument and a way to get past Dooms scorcerey.

#20 Posted by Jikarachishoryu (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@cuddles666 said:

Wrong, Doom is above all of them put together many times, just look at my previous post and see the scans I posted.

Yeah, because Lex, the guy who outsmarted the entire Kryptonian Military and Brainiac, is no much for the guy who got pwned by Black Panther, Scarlet Witch and Wiccan, Sentry, Thing and Luke Cage

Give me a break, Doom is the most overrated intellecual character period. He has an edge of Lex in science in sorcery, when it comes to planning and manipulation Lex is easily above Doom's level.

#21 Posted by Jikarachishoryu (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR:Beware the might of DOOM!!!

#22 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

Shocking a poster with a brand new account comes in to low ball Doom. Fail! Post with your real account instead of using a BS argument lowballing Doom. Dooms feats far outweigh anything Lex has ever done. Your credibility is 0. Doom wins especially on his own turf. Nobody has even answered how to get Past his sorcery or the defense of his castle.

#23 Posted by Jikarachishoryu (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom on his own turf got beaten down by Superman light.

This guy is really pathetic, but I can't except someone who's never read a comic in his life to get that.

#24 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Shocking a poster with a brand new account comes in to low ball Doom. Fail! Post with your real account instead of using a BS argument lowballing Doom. Dooms feats far outweigh anything Lex has ever done. Your credibility is 0. Doom wins especially on his own turf. Nobody has even answered how to get Past his sorcery or the defense of his castle.

Being the leader of the injustice league Lex has access to magical artifacts that will make Doom sh*t himself all it takes is one phone call its game over for Doom.

#25 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

And yet he has been chumped by Reed,T'Challa,Intelligencia and even Osborn(granted he had the Dark Avengers).Taking on the Beyonder or insert some other dumb cosmic is'nt really that special now.

Doom has struggled and has flat out lost to other geniuses,simply put I dont care if he steals Surfer's powers,or Odin's powers or Wanda's power or whatever.Here he is up against 3 remorseless prep master and he has no clue whatsoever.

#26 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jikarachishoryu: Now lets not post scans like those,I'm pretty sure Lex has been owned by the Joker.

#27 Posted by Jikarachishoryu (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis:People should stop using this magic argument, Doom has never beaten credible opponent with magic. Sentry is Superman Lite and he made Doom squeal like a bitch.

#28 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Jikarachishoryu: Now lets not post scans like those,I'm pretty sure Lex has been owned by the Joker.

Yes that was during Salvation run, but this is an actual fight which Lex would use his Suit amongst other things.

#29 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex cant even figure out Superman is Clark Kent. @Jikarachishoryu still trolling huh? The fact that you can never even try to act like someone else is pathetic, but I wouldn't expect a troll to be clever. You couldn't figure your way out of a closet. I won't expect you to come up with a good argument besides "someone's who's never read a comic in his life to get that." How many times are you going to use that line? Btw it's "whose" not "who's" but I wouldn't expect proper grammar from someone who doesn't know how to read a comic book.

#30 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Lex was taken out by a rock thrown by the Joker. Yeah so Doom>>>>>>>>rock. How's that for logic?

#31 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: You're looking desperate now.

#32 Posted by Jikarachishoryu (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: You're looking desperate now.

This guy doesn't even read comics. I've asked him for evidence multiple times and he just dances around it.

#33 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Pretty sure Lex was taken out by a rock thrown by the Joker. Yeah so Doom>>>>>>>>rock. How's that for logic?

Are you some insane Marvel fanboy because in most fights you say the marvel dude stomps :/ and no he wasnt taken out by a rock that was psimon.

#34 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis. Im hardly desperate, I was being sarcastic. People that create accounts to troll with are desperate. At least I have the balls to debate w/o a BS account. Low balling scans? Please! Obviously the Joker taking out Lex was PIS, as we're the scans the troll has shown. But whatever think what you want. This kid trolls me all the time. He creates like 5 different accounts a day, the fact that I can tell its him every time is quite pathetic on his part. I mean at least try to sound like someone else.

#35 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR now I'm insane an a Fanboy? Because why exactly? Because I say Doom wins? Get over yourself. Im not a fanboy, I'm a fan of comics. The fact that you get so upset about these battles would lead one to believe that you are infact a fanboy. I enjoy Marvel and DC comics my collection would prove this. I'm not biased I just go with who I think would win. You need to relax an stop taking this shit so serious.

#36 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow did you just create another account to troll? The fact that you even remember that I said I have around 10,000 comics in my collection is amazing troll feat. I don't have time nor the need to post scans. I have nothing to prove to you or anybody else. This is a comic website, wtf would I want to debate comics for if I didn't read them? I mean you are like a one-legged man trying to kick a soda machine. I've been collecting comics for over 20 yrs, so yeah they add up fast. Let me know when quoting comics becomes profitable. Wtf are you even going on about? I have a job and a baby to take care of, some day when you grow up maybe you will understand. I'm not writing a thesis or quoting comics. Get a life. Seriously!

#37 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jikarachishoryu said:

@Baldy said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@cuddles666 said:

Yeah, because Lex, the guy who outsmarted the entire Kryptonian Military and Brainiac, is no much for the guy who got pwned by Black Panther, Scarlet Witch and Wiccan, Sentry, Thing and Luke Cage

Give me a break, Doom is the most overrated intellecual character period. He has an edge of Lex in science in sorcery, when it comes to planning and manipulation Lex is easily above Doom's level.

Ok then tell me, whatis going to save Red Skull, Norman and Lex from this?

#38 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

And yet he has been chumped by Reed,T'Challa,Intelligencia and even Osborn(granted he had the Dark Avengers).Taking on the Beyonder or insert some other dumb cosmic is'nt really that special now.

Doom has struggled and has flat out lost to other geniuses,simply put I dont care if he steals Surfer's powers,or Odin's powers or Wanda's power or whatever.Here he is up against 3 remorseless prep master and he has no clue whatsoever.

Yeah because Lex has never had a low-showing. Amirite?

How are they going to nuke the castle when he already has defenses for that?

@Jikarachishoryu said:

@entropy_aegis:People should stop using this magic argument, Doom has never beaten credible opponent with magic. Sentry is Superman Lite and he made Doom squeal like a bitch.

Iron Man isn't a credible opponent? How about you stop trolling on this Alt and post with your real account.

#39 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@Jikarachishoryu said:

@Baldy said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@cuddles666 said:

The text is too small for me to read. Derp.

#40 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

Doom solos, with absolute mind shattering ease.

#41 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Should Red Skull really be considered a prep master?

#42 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddles666 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@Jikarachishoryu said:

@Baldy said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@cuddles666 said:

The text is too small for me to read. Derp.

Just click on the image lol.

#43 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Yeah because Lex has never had a low-showing. Amirite?

How are they going to nuke the castle when he already has defenses for that?

@Jikarachishoryu said:

Iron Man isn't a credible opponent? How about you stop trolling on this Alt and post with your real account.

He does but there is a difference,Doom has been flat out embarrassed by other geniuses.People exaggerate his capabilities based on his experiences with dumb cosmics.Even Lex recently stole the power of some zone creature that put him on universal level.

Doom also does not know anything,read the rules so he wont be putting up any defenses.I can see them defeating Doom the same way the Intelligencia did,he can be rather predictable.

#44 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@entropy_aegis: Should Red Skull really be considered a prep master?

Stealing bodies is a prep feat to me.

#45 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Yes, trully it is Doom's ability to crack locks that is the true bane of his enemies...

#46 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Oh right. Because Lex just happens to have a Cosmic Hulk lying around, right? Skarr would have been killed had they not exploited a very specific weakness of Doom's. This also took one hell of a lot more than two days to plan.

The Mighty Avengers got stomped when they tried to arrest him. The only reason they didn't all die was a plot device effect from Spider-Woman and Sentry. From what I remember Sentry isn't coming along on this one.

You seriously think that with TWO DAYS prep, these guys are going to be able to storm Doom's capital and beat him on his home ground? I could maybe just about believe that they could take him on neutral ground, but not at his castle.

Doom has been expecting people to attack him for years, and has been preping his home against invasion since his earliest appearances against the Fantastic Four. This fight effectively boils down to "Doom with decades of prep vs Lex Luthor, Green Goblin, and Red Skull with two days prep. Oh and Doom gets his army too".

It's an absolute curbstomp.

#47 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy. Well said. It's funny how people act like Doom doesn't have an army of Doombots or no defenses. Not to mention they still have no answer for his sorcery. People just keep low balling him. Lex has a lot of bad showings also, let's not act like he is a God. Going by impressive feats which Doom has more of than the three of them combined, Doom stomps.

#48 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Yes, trully it is Doom's ability to crack locks that is the true bane of his enemies...

Are you stupid or what? Have you seen the second scan in which Doom just raises his hand and two men are dead? Luthor, Skull and Goblin are normal humans.

#49 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@AtPhantom said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Are you stupid or what? Have you seen the second scan in which Doom just raises his hand and two men are dead? Luthor, Skull and Goblin are normal humans.

You probably shouldn't be calling other users stupid.

#50 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@AtPhantom said:

@BigCimmerian said:

You probably shouldn't be calling other users stupid.

I know, but I posted these scans several times on this thread, I don't think it is too hard to read them both. There was one guy that said scans are too small and now this one said something about locks lol. Is there any other word substitute for stupid that I can use?