#1 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

who and how?

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom. He has an entire country behind him. He is the second most powerful sorcerrer of all time. And he's got his super advanced suit.

#3 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is smarter than Lex, actually has superhuman powers and is actually more evil and diabolical. Remember Doom trick a being who was practically Omniscient to take his power.

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

doom snaps luthor's neck.

#5 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex stands a chance but I give it to Doom in the end

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

but if they show up in their normal clothes then lex should be dead instantly. he never said anything about prep time.

#7 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

doom wins....and WTF is prep time?

#8 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom would win for the fact that

he has powers on human besides

intelligence and money; Lex also has money

and intelligence but he doesn't have powers putting it

in disadvantage against somebody as powerful as

Dr. Doom

#9 Posted by joewell (6399 posts) - - Show Bio

I think lex might be more evil, he's killed kids. But doom still domanates

#10 Posted by Dextersinister (6197 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex is more intelligent being DC's smartest human which would make him Reed's equivalent and is easily a better people person, he easily has more resources than Doom (although wealthy not a single ruler would be in the top 100 richest people of the world and Doom rules a small eastern European country). Doom has magic but Lex easily wins out with his connections and superior smarts.

You can say that Reed is smarter than Lex but that would come across as universe fanboism when I'm being fair balancing out both geniuses especially when Lex has been written so brilliantly at times.

#11 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom quite easily.

#12 Posted by Z3RO180 (6588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: i would say lex is far smarter than reed.

#13 Posted by Franklin_Hulk (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is smarter, faster, more powerful, sorcerer, has a country while lex is smart... nothing else so therefore lex would cry at the sight of doom.

#14 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Lex could win this. Doom can take hits from the Hulk, absorb Franklin Richard's powers to some degree, absorb massive amounts of energy, and has magic. Yeah, Lex might be smarter, but not by enough to matter. He also might be richer, but honestly, I think Doom has displayed just as impressive feats with prep time, and just as impressive inventions. Lex is an awesome bad guy, but Doom is a sorcerer, a super human, and has fought people on the same level as Lex's opponents.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#15 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#16 Posted by Nefarious (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom can beat Lex with or without prep.

#17 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

lex luthor

#18 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom all the way. Lex is only effective against Superman..because he's a dunce.

#19 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Apparition said:

doom snaps luthor's neck.

With a thought.

#20 Edited by Dextersinister (6197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Lex has very few opponent's outside of the JL because they normally work for him, Doom is the fool that keep's making those opponent's

Lex's standard suit is also much more impressive.

#21 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex always makes something silly.

Doom will invent something practical

#22 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom rules

#23 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

doom. how? hes DOOM thats how.

#24 Posted by ShootingNova (17799 posts) - - Show Bio

What was this bump for? Doom would own.

@ratman19 said:

lex luthor

Reasoning?

#25 Posted by Dextersinister (6197 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex is simply the superior human, he is smarter and more charismatic. Doom entertains us and is easy to write with his grand speeches and bluster but Lex has always come across as a brilliant thinker we have to be told Doom is.

It would be silly to compare inventions unless they have measurable strengths because both characters have been around so long they are both prime example of genius inventors and have probably built every conceivable device/plot device you can imagine.

#26 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Dr. Doom wins with or without the armor...he is currently the most powerful sorcerer in the Marvel Universe. If both are given prep Doom slaughters Luthor. WIthout Prep Doom slaughters Luthor...there is no scenario I can think of(except where Doom just sits still not attacking or defending) where Luthor has even the slightest chance of winning.

Pretty much this.

#27 Posted by ShootingNova (17799 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Lex is simply the superior human, he is smarter and more charismatic. Doom entertains us and is easy to write with his grand speeches and bluster but Lex has always come across as a brilliant thinker we have to be told Doom is.

It would be silly to compare inventions unless they have measurable strengths because both characters have been around so long they are both prime example of genius inventors and have probably built every conceivable device/plot device you can imagine.

So you're saying Lex>Doom? I hope not.

#28 Posted by Dextersinister (6197 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@Dextersinister said:

So you're saying Lex>Doom? I hope not.

Damn right, Doom can't compete with Lex. Dudes got skills Dooms got broken english.

#29 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom...I'd say Lex is the better schemer though..Dooms' not only a genius in science and physics, but also a master in black magic and mystic arts

#30 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Doom would slaughter Lex what do you mean?

#31 Posted by Dextersinister (6197 posts) - - Show Bio