• 102 results
Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pick a team of 6 CURRENT mutants - Excluding Franklin Richards since  he can alter reality. and X-MAN since he has been described as powerful as dark phoenix

They have one week to take down Magneto at his strongest.  

He has a feeling something is up so prepares for an attack for 3 days. 

Fight takes place in Genosha. 

Win by death only. 

Please use logic and explain why you think your team would win. Just posting 6 names and nothing is just not debating. 

Cheerz! 

No Caption Provided
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Mr.M 
X-Man 
Cable 
Jean Grey 
Legion 
Toad 

..................WHO WANTS TO DEBATE THIS?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Son Of Storm
@TheCerealKillz
LOL at Toad.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Magneto would stomp the piss out of current Juggy.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By hydrabob--defunct
@TheCerealKillz said:
Mr.M X-Man Cable Jean Grey Legion Toad   ..................WHO WANTS TO DEBATE THIS?
Why do  you have Toad? Is it just a big FU to Mags that Toad was one of the people to kill him?
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Son Of Storm:  

What? He can solo. 

No Caption Provided
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
Mr.M X-Man Cable Jean Grey Legion Toad   ..................WHO WANTS TO DEBATE THIS?
Mr M as far as we know is dead, Jean Grey is in the white hot room so she doesn't count, cable is dead lol Current mutants! 

@Fragneto said:
Juggernaut
Juggernaut isnt a mutant though
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Son Of Storm
@TheCerealKillz 
Lol.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Fragneto
The OP states current mutants.  

1. Juggernaut is not a mutant. 
2. Current Juggernaut is much weaker than the classic version.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@hydrabob said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

Why do  you have Toad? Is it just a big FU to Mags that Toad was one of the people to kill him?
Yup. 

@White Angel Of Death:  

X-Man still Demolishes him, and no way is Mr.M dead

But if you would like...... I'll Change it.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

Sigh...

Professor X 
Shadowcat.
Elixir 
Iceman 
Storm

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Nefarious said:
Professor X Vulcan Elixir Iceman X-Man Jean Grey 
My team beats yours :P
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz
just changed it sorry! no x-man as just remembered he has been stated to be as powerful as the dark phoenix 

@Nefarious said:
Professor X Vulcan Elixir Iceman X-Man Jean Grey 

Vulvan is dead, jean grey is currently dead aswell and x-man isnt allowed now sorry 
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@TheCerealKillz: lol

Nightcrawler, Bishop, Polaris, Emma Frost, Quicksilver and Kitty Pryde
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@White Angel Of Death:  

You do Realize that Legion still murders him right?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By demifiend
@Fragneto said:
@Jake Fury said:
No, they fought before. Twice.
jugg is not even a mutant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No Caption Provided

APOC SOLOS
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydrabob said:
@TheCerealKillz: lol  Nightcrawler, Bishop, Polaris, Emma Frost, Quicksilver and Kitty Pryde

nice team :) 
@TheCerealKillz
said:
@White Angel Of Death:    You do Realize that Legion still murders him right?
yeah i can see that happening lol
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fragneto said:
Oh it has to be a mutant? 

1. Onslaught 
can he be classified as mutant? @demifiend said:
@Fragneto said:
@Jake Fury said:

No Caption Provided

APOC SOLOS
LOL loves it
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Son Of Storm
-Prof X
-Emma
-Rogue
-Polaris
-Iceman
-Rachel Grey 

Prof X and Emma instantly begin to attack his mind with full blown psychic assaults. Even if by some miracle this doesn't immediately begin to take his down a couple of notches he'll have to worry about Iceman pulling the moister out of his body. Then we have Rachel attacking his body with TK because his shield would be weakened by the manipulations of Polaris. And last but not least we have Rogue who in conjunction with Rachel, Emma, and Prof X send Magneto's brain to a one way ticket to the floor via his ears.

I see this working the majority of the time. But I'm sure someone can find some holes in it.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fragneto
@demifiend said:
@Fragneto said:
@Jake Fury said:

No Caption Provided

APOC SOLOS
He can magically become a mutant. Apoc has good hygiene for a 10 year old.
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son Of Storm said:
-Prof X
-Emma
-Rogue
-Polaris
-Iceman
-Rachel Grey 

Prof X and Emma instantly begin to attack his mind with full blown psychic assaults. Even if by some miracle this doesn't immediately begin to take his down a couple of notches he'll have to worry about Iceman pulling the moister out of his body. Then we have Rachel attacking his body with TK because his shield would be weakened by the manipulations of Polaris. And last but not least we have Rogue who in conjunction with Rachel, Emma, and Prof X send Magneto's brain to a one way ticket to the floor via his ears.

I see this working the majority of the time. But I'm sure someone can find some holes in it.
very nice
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Son Of Storm
@White Angel Of Death said:
@Son Of Storm said:
-Prof X
-Emma
-Rogue
-Polaris
-Iceman
-Rachel Grey 

very nice
Thanks.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wise Son
Can I just ask why? Do you have some personal vendetta against Mags!? What did he ever do to you!? Huh?! 

Bah, I'll play your little game.....this time.... 

Apocalypse 
Death  
Famine  
War  
Pestilence

Ringer: Proteus 

O-v-e-r-k-i-l-l
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
-Prof X
-Emma
-Rogue
-Polaris
-Iceman
-Rachel Grey 

very nice
Thanks.
the only problem with that is recently when he brought back kitty, emma and the cuckoo's couldn't breach his shield telepathically. But im sure they could manage ^_^
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wise Son said:
Can I just ask why? Do you have some personal vendetta against Mags!? What did he ever do to you!? Huh?! 

Bah, I'll play your little game.....this time.... 

Apocalypse 
Death  
Famine  
War  
Pestilence

Ringer: Proteus 

O-v-e-r-k-i-l-l
LOL ^_^
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
-Prof X
-Emma
-Rogue
-Polaris
-Iceman
-Rachel Grey 

very nice
Thanks.
the only problem with that is recently when he brought back kitty, emma and the cuckoo's couldn't breach his shield telepathically. But im sure they could manage ^_^
Ah I thought about that. But that was a completely different situation and we don't know if Magneto could pull of that type of major defense in battle.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@TheCerealKillz said:

He said no Xman :P
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
-Prof X
-Emma
-Rogue
-Polaris
-Iceman
-Rachel Grey 

very nice
Thanks.
Ah I thought about that. But that was a completely different situation and we don't know if Magneto could pull of that type of major defense in battle.
True. But was thinking rogue could use some of rachel's TP since she's using her TK and add it to xaviers and emma's
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wise Son
@White Angel Of Death: Wait at Magneto's strongest didn't he hold the planet's axis hostage? If that's the case he just stops the rotation of earth. 2,000 miles per hour winds blow down cities. Megatons of kinetic energy is released causing anything on the planet's surface to melt. It'd be death on an epic scale. With a little PIS Mags could win here.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
-Prof X
-Emma
-Rogue
-Polaris
-Iceman
-Rachel Grey 

very nice
Thanks.
True. But was thinking rogue could use some of rachel's TP since she's using her TK and add it to xaviers and emma's
Rogue is standing out until the end. Because I'm SURE that if it gets written some of them will be taken out a few minutes into the fight. So Rogue is the wild card.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sa5m

Magma, Boom Boom, Storm, Hellion, Professor Xavior, Polaris =)

I believe my team can over power The Magneto. Hellion can protect my team with shields, Xavior can attack his mind while the rest blast him to his doom

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wise Son: i think it will take A LOT to take down mags, especially with three days prep  

@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
-Prof X
-Emma
-Rogue
-Polaris
-Iceman
-Rachel Grey 

very nice
Thanks.
Rogue is standing out until the end. Because I'm SURE that if it gets written some of them will be taken out a few minutes into the fight. So Rogue is the wild card.
Ah if the rest fall then she can absorb all their powers and if she's lucky get a touch of magneto and bring him down 

@sa5m said:
Magma, Boom Boom, Storm, Hellion, Professor Xavior, Polaris =)  I believe my team can over power The Magneto. Hellion can protect my team with shields, Xavior can attack his mind while the rest blast him to his doom
He's resisted xaviers tp before when he was at his strongest, With polaris and magneto having the same abilities couldn't he tap into her power like he's done before and use it against the team? Then hellion's shields will be down
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Wise Son: i think it will take A LOT to take down mags, especially with three days prep  

@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
@Son Of Storm said:
-Prof X
-Emma
-Rogue
-Polaris
-Iceman
-Rachel Grey 

very nice
Thanks.
Ah if the rest fall then she can absorb all their powers and if she's lucky get a touch of magneto and bring him down 

Yep. But I doubt that latter would happen.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wise Son
@Fragneto: Well the immense strain would more than likely kill Mags. He's always had a physical limit to his powers. He'd need an outside source of energy to offset the massive strain he'd be putting on himself. Aside from that he'd need something to protect him from the hell he'd be unleashing. It's not like he's going to be unaffected. He could be off planet but that'd create an even bigger strain. He needs to find a way to solve all that. If not this could end badly for all those involved. Without a massive amount of prep that ain't happening. 
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wise Son
@White Angel Of Death: If he gets a huge power upgrade from the High Evolutionary and has all of Genosha behind him then yeah. Without that he's getting put down. 

This coming from a Magneto fan.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By nefarious
@TheCerealKillz We'll, see about that! :P
@White Angel Of Death
: Back to the drawing board...
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wise Son said:
@White Angel Of Death: If he gets a huge power upgrade from the High Evolutionary and has all of Genosha behind him then yeah. Without that he's getting put down. 

if polaris is on the team he could tap into her power and use it against the team. He's done that several times.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wise Son
@Fragneto: So he can create anti-particles now? Wowzers, Magneto's annihilating matter now. Never seen him vaporize someone but if you say so. 

@Wise Son said:

if polaris is on the team he could tap into her power and use it against the team. He's done that several times.
What is the largest feat he's done with her powers supplementing his own? Not that impressive I bet. That whole "holding the planet hostage" incident was done early on in the characters history. I seriously doubt he still has the ability to do so, even with Polaris help. Depending on who's on the other side he can still get beat.
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wise Son said:
@Fragneto: So he can create anti-particles now? Wowzers, Magneto's annihilating matter now. Never seen him vaporize someone but if you say so. 

@Wise Son said:

What is the largest feat he's done with her powers supplementing his own? Not that impressive I bet. That whole "holding the planet hostage" incident was done early on in the characters history. I seriously doubt he still has the ability to do so, even with Polaris help. Depending on who's on the other side he can still get beat.
True but this is Magneto at his most powerful add his power on top of the power he could tap into from polaris. Powerful. And your right when he used her powers he was weakened at that point one of them was during Apocalypse : the twelve storyline.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Fragneto
@Wise Son: I didn't mean it that way. I meant it that atoms need an eletron Electrons and Wave Frequencies are Magneto's powers. That's what Electro-Magnetism is.
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edgeworth_11 said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
He said no Xman :P
Who do you think could take him down?
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wise Son
@Fragneto: Ha, I see what you did there. Pertaining to his powers. You have a misconception as to what negating an atom is. To negate a particle you would need an anti-particle. Look up virtual particle if you're confused. Now if we're allowing Magneto an ungodly amount of power he could rip the electrons from matter causing oxidation, reduction to occur. It's not quite nuclear fission but it's something. 

@Wise Son said:

@Wise Son said:

True but this is Magneto at his most powerful add his power on top of the power he could tap into from polaris. Powerful. And your right when he used her powers he was weakened at that point one of them was during Apocalypse : the twelve storyline.

Magneto, as far as feats go, isn't a bonafide planet destroyer. I think he could scramble Apocalypse molecular structure up a bit but seeing as how Apoc has complete control of it he'll keep Eric pretty busy. That leaves Famine free to give a killer drum solo. 

No Caption Provided
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wise Son said:
@Fragneto: Ha, I see what you did there. Pertaining to his powers. You have a misconception as to what negating an atom is. To negate a particle you would need an anti-particle. Look up virtual particle if you're confused. Now if we're allowing Magneto an ungodly amount of power he could rip the electrons from matter causing oxidation, reduction to occur. It's not quite nuclear fission but it's something. 

@Wise Son said:

@Wise Son said:

Magneto, as far as feats go, isn't a bonafide planet destroyer. I think he could scramble Apocalypse molecular structure up a bit but seeing as how Apoc has complete control of it he'll keep Eric pretty busy. That leaves Famine free to give a killer drum solo. 

No Caption Provided
Are apocalypse horsemen mutants though??? 
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wise Son
@White Angel Of Death: Duh. Apocalypse has always been xenophobic. He only associates with mutants.
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wise Son: Well DUH!.....actually not true. Ahab wasn't a mutant, deathbird isn't a mutant and the hulk isn't one, so he doesn't always get mutants to fill those roles. Who's on his team then?
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wise Son
@White Angel Of Death: Bad writers. A little PIS. What are you gonna do? The current Horseman. 
Hint: It's the four guys still standing.
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wise Son said:
@White Angel Of Death: Bad writers. A little PIS. What are you gonna do? The current Horseman. 
Really? didn't guess at all it was them! lol and they are??
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wise Son
@White Angel Of Death
 Sanjar Javeed (Death) projects an ailment aura that transmit terminal diseases at range depending on what kind of metal he's touching at the time.
 Sanjar Javeed (Death) projects an ailment aura that transmit terminal diseases at range depending on what kind of metal he's touching at the time.
Jeb Lee (Famine) plays his drums to  produce a form of bioauditory cancer that eats at the flesh of all those who hear it. 
Jeb Lee (Famine) plays his drums to  produce a form of bioauditory cancer that eats at the flesh of all those who hear it. 
 Ichisumi (Pestilence) produces a swarm of beetles that devours any material in their path. Limited to organic material?
 Ichisumi (Pestilence) produces a swarm of beetles that devours any material in their path. Limited to organic material?
Decimus Furius (War) possesses Juggernaut like strength, incredible regenerative abilities and the uncanny ability to cause others to be overcome with a thirst for war. Prone to beserker rages.
Decimus Furius (War) possesses Juggernaut like strength, incredible regenerative abilities and the uncanny ability to cause others to be overcome with a thirst for war. Prone to beserker rages.
bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By bornstar

ice man 
storm 
jean grey 
Emma
rogue