• 99 results
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

Alrighty, now that the draft is out of the way, we can begin our glorious tournament. I picked names out of a hat(Quite literally) and that's who fights against who. Who ever can convince the voters to vote for them, that's who wins. Please, if your going to vote, make sure you don't change your mind like 20 times on this post. Also, you may or may not vote for your team. That's up to you.

Each team has had two years of working together and became the best hero/villain team in your universe. So now you know all teams will work well together.

Each team will get 25 minutes to prep, warm up, and analyze their situation. Each team will have full Intel of their enemy. Battle will take place in New York City, around 2 am at night. Each team starts off on a twenty story building, facing off one another. About ten feet apart. It's up to either team to make the first move. Battle is to Ko or death. Morals are off. No holding back on either side.

If you don't debate for your team, you are automatically dq'd from this tournament. You'll get time to do this, I'm not going to just rush this battles. But there'll be no excuse to not even try to argue for your team at least. Don't forget that most characters are limited to Hercules level of strength and wonder woman's level of speed. Amazo is only allowed to have up to five powers and his weaknesses.

Here are the battles:

Battle 1:

laughingstock

vs.

Kotetsu454

Battle 2:

Kidman560

vs.

Esquire

Battle 3:

Dark Raiden

vs.

boschePG

Battle 4:

cosmicallyaware1

vs,

westfriesianman

Battle 5:

hulk_post_absolute_power

vs.

GhostRider29

Battle 6:

dorkukesin

vs.

Shazamfan666

Battle 7:

nighThunder

vs.

lostmind

Battle 8:

darkseid1006

vs.

sovereign91001

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You going to make separate threads?

Noone on the fourm is going to shift through a hundred pages trying to find the next arguement for the battle.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@ghostrider29: youre kidding i got Esquire my first pick. seriously? sweet!

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I wish I could join a tournament... sounds exciting. Gl kidman!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks bro ill be sure to tag you for votes!

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 Lol sorry, but it's how the hat went. Anyways, you may make separate threads to make the battles, but all final votes must be put here. I will debate for my team here, but you don't have to.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kidman560
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know I will be having a tournament again after this. If you want I can send you an invite for it when I need people to join it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock I think we should take initiative to start our own thread for our fight?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden vs. @boschepg

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ghostrider29-s-draft-tournament-darkraiden-vs-bosc-1507529/

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have libra any more I have hellblazer john con

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what happens if you lose the fist battle do you still get another fight like loser vs loser or nothing for you?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@westfriesianman: you want to set up thread or shall I?

first round bracket interesting........

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider29: so are we doing our battle here right? I'll start with my team over the 2 years of becoming a team. In y teams mutiverse Ultron breached in to the amalgam universe and connected his mind through any number of the devices hes used in his existence. He used him to gather all my other team mates up to tony who overwhelm Ultrons imperative linking all my characters minds, I would of done this during prep but this gives us a back story.

I'll start with what my team dose in prep but will have to finish tomorrow when I'm on a computer and can provide scans. Tony first brings his machine (one of the scans ill add) that can neutralise asgard magic too a point he will modify it for mobile use. Ultron will prep the citys power to be able to turn on and off all the citys electronics. Static will build up his charge. Gravity will first connect himself to my teams gravity particals while setting up gravity traps along with Ultron power trick. Super solider takes a sunbath while vision holds his shield. For the last 2 minutes of prep they will take up there battle position. (I'll need to post my scans to show that and its advantages so I'll finish this post tomorrow ghost rider)

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ghostrider29-s-tournament-dorukesin-vs-shazamfan66-1507584/

Here's the link to our battle.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so @esquire what you want to do man

Thread is here.

I would much, much prefer the separate thread since it lets voters read through things with minimal issues. I'll make an opener sometime this evening, but feel free to post when you're ready.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've got my thread done and proposed a quick prep strategy. I should've thought about it more I guess, had to hurry. Anybody wanna throw me some feedback on it?

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LostMind

Well i'm boned

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can already tell who will move on to next rounds.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider29: so are we doing our battle here right? I'll start with my team over the 2 years of becoming a team. In y teams mutiverse Ultron breached in to the amalgam universe and connected his mind through any number of the devices hes used in his existence. He used him to gather all my other team mates up to tony who overwhelm Ultrons imperative linking all my characters minds, I would of done this during prep but this gives us a back story.

I'll start with what my team dose in prep but will have to finish tomorrow when I'm on a computer and can provide scans. Tony first brings his machine (one of the scans ill add) that can neutralise asgard magic too a point he will modify it for mobile use. Ultron will prep the citys power to be able to turn on and off all the citys electronics. Static will build up his charge. Gravity will first connect himself to my teams gravity particals while setting up gravity traps along with Ultron power trick. Super solider takes a sunbath while vision holds his shield. For the last 2 minutes of prep they will take up there battle position. (I'll need to post my scans to show that and its advantages so I'll finish this post tomorrow ghost rider)

Yes, we are going to do our battle here. Good start though and love the back story.

Let me begin with my prep of the 25 minutes.

Midnighter will know of every scenerio that you'll think of. He'll also go with the most likely choice, but have several back up plans in case you change your decision or do something tricky. He'll see right through it, any scene you can think of.

Have static start up with all that charge is a pretty good idea, but what's that going to do to anyone on my team other than Midnighter? Everyone else has proven their durability and could easily take him out. Knowing that you plan on using static in that way Midnighter would tell Thor his first mission is to take out Static, knowing what Thor can do, I think both you and I can agree he'd take him out with ease.

Since I don't know your full plan, I'll have to improvise.

Gravity, while a sweet character and has my full respect,(Who I didn't even know that much until researching, so thank you for introducing this character lol) I really doubt he could handle either of my Ghost Riders. While he has done good, he's still a human. Human's, any form of greed, selfishness, or even pride would be his down fall. Ghost Rider(Ketch) would attack him, burn his soul with his hellfire, and while he's in pain, Ghost Rider will pick him up, Penance stare, then he's down for the count.

Super Soldier is not the only one taking a sun bath in the prep time. So will Power Girl, who is just like Super-man in many ways. While her powers are being increased, she'll become a major threat to your team. I'd send her to deal with Iron Man. Pretty easily too. She'd tear apart his armor, then pimp slap him all the way to Alaska.

Super Soldier is difficult, mainly because of almost no feats. Considering there's no feats, I assume he can be taken down. I'll send Beta Ray bill to deal with him for a short time, but right after Power Girl defeats Iron Man, she'd help him out and 2-1, not looking good for Super Soldier.

Now Ultron can be a hand full. But I'm confident in Ghost Riders(Blaze) ability to with hold him. Ultron has nothing on GR, while GR can't burn his soul, he could take any damage Ultron would try to put out.

Now it's Vision vs. Midnighter. While Vision outclasses Midnighter in powers, Midnighter knows he doesn't have to defeat him. Just has to buy time while his team mates destroys your team. I do believe Midnighter is faster than Vision, and with that strength of his, he could pull a few moves on Vision. If Midnighter even only manages to last a minute or two against Vision, it wont matter, by then at least two or three of my team mates will be free to help and finish Vision off.

My team, comes out a victor with MAYBE one casualty.

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider29: sorry for the delay my computer is down so ill have to link to scans :( (they really need to make a app so I can upload pics on mobile. ) the battle position I'm referring to which thanks to the info you would be aware of is a true invisibility formation. Tony would first use bleeding heart to simulate his stealth armor emitting off his repulsers Ultron will sync with this wave creating an near invisible area between them next gravity completes the trick (here is why I thank you for the 2 years)he uses the gravitons on my team to ccomplete the illusion. Now there is not even a trace of the group. I know asgard magic detects objects through spacial science unsure about demon magic. But I know that even magic will have trouble detecting my team. Thats the end of prep.

I like that you thought static was here to fight, lol he is here as a battery for my three technology fighters.

Now as soon as the battle starts we neutralise asgard magic aka thor and beta ray bill. Thor would retain his durability and thats pretty much it. Beta on the other hand really doesn't need his asgard abilities to be a challenge. Ultron would follow by making every radio tower in the city emit the anti asgardian wave (my personal name for it). Gravity will stick with super solider to add strength to his fist. But now on to Super solider. First on his personal feats as an kryptonian being able to lift a massive led pipe while being weakened by kryptonite you can compare that to other kryptonian next to a piece of kryptonite the size of a truck. Nexton to his shield, first its made of the same composition of captain America with an added alien metal. The shield withstands the force a base kryptonian fighting. By base I mean that we do know he is kryptonian so he at least has base kryptonian strength and at least base kryptonian after a sundip. Now here is where gravity comes into play he will boost the hitting power and speed of my sundiped kryptonian. Right now technically with out morals my team would shatter the earth while thor and beta our without powers killing 3 members of your team knocking out both ghost riders and pissing off power girl mean while gravity s power would supply my whole team with oxygen. But that scenario is no fun so I'm gonna assume indestructible earth even though even then the shock wave would still kill two powerless asgardians and I believe would kill midnighter. Can he survive earth shattering shockwaves. I'm gonna say from what I know of the ghost riders that they would be knocked out as well. I know they have been ko by street level people but I honestly consider that piss. But even still at that point I don't think power girl can pull it off even if both ghost riders keep awake. Sorry for the shift in strategies just realize that on the fly. (That's also why its buggy) my original strategy was to lead your team on traps and have a drawn out fight of flashing lights explosions and gravity traps to hold people in place. We also would of turned any knocked out unit of yours to a temporary part of tony ai. Sadly a lot of my argument relies on a shit load of scans so my next post will be nothing but links to scans since again my computer is bugging out on me :(

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It appears I have an unmotivated opponent. That sucks.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jokergeist

@cosmicallyaware1: Maybe he needs a little "motivation"...if you know what I mean heheheheheheh *wink*wink*

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jokergeist

....and for the record, I don't know what that was supposed to mean.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: nah, I'm good thanks. he responded, and I in turn countered that.

@ghostrider29: how long until we begin voting? how much back and forth? I only ask because I am done with mine, I feel that there is nothing left I have to say or my opponent cannot defend.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Im pretty much done too. If DarkReign wants to counter my counter he can but I said Im finished and dont have to go anymore

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@boschepg: what do we do then? invite people to vote (like PM people?)

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: if you created your thread then edit your header and place (need votes) in the header

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again thanks bosche. I will give him a chance to put some more work in...don't want to b a dbag.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kotetsu454
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote boschpg as well.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GhostRider29

@ghostrider29: sorry for the delay my computer is down so ill have to link to scans :( (they really need to make a app so I can upload pics on mobile. ) the battle position I'm referring to which thanks to the info you would be aware of is a true invisibility formation. Tony would first use bleeding heart to simulate his stealth armor emitting off his repulsers Ultron will sync with this wave creating an near invisible area between them next gravity completes the trick (here is why I thank you for the 2 years)he uses the gravitons on my team to ccomplete the illusion. Now there is not even a trace of the group. I know asgard magic detects objects through spacial science unsure about demon magic. But I know that even magic will have trouble detecting my team. Thats the end of prep.

I like that you thought static was here to fight, lol he is here as a battery for my three technology fighters.

Now as soon as the battle starts we neutralise asgard magic aka thor and beta ray bill. Thor would retain his durability and thats pretty much it. Beta on the other hand really doesn't need his asgard abilities to be a challenge. Ultron would follow by making every radio tower in the city emit the anti asgardian wave (my personal name for it). Gravity will stick with super solider to add strength to his fist. But now on to Super solider. First on his personal feats as an kryptonian being able to lift a massive led pipe while being weakened by kryptonite you can compare that to other kryptonian next to a piece of kryptonite the size of a truck. Nexton to his shield, first its made of the same composition of captain America with an added alien metal. The shield withstands the force a base kryptonian fighting. By base I mean that we do know he is kryptonian so he at least has base kryptonian strength and at least base kryptonian after a sundip. Now here is where gravity comes into play he will boost the hitting power and speed of my sundiped kryptonian. Right now technically with out morals my team would shatter the earth while thor and beta our without powers killing 3 members of your team knocking out both ghost riders and pissing off power girl mean while gravity s power would supply my whole team with oxygen. But that scenario is no fun so I'm gonna assume indestructible earth even though even then the shock wave would still kill two powerless asgardians and I believe would kill midnighter. Can he survive earth shattering shockwaves. I'm gonna say from what I know of the ghost riders that they would be knocked out as well. I know they have been ko by street level people but I honestly consider that piss. But even still at that point I don't think power girl can pull it off even if both ghost riders keep awake. Sorry for the shift in strategies just realize that on the fly. (That's also why its buggy) my original strategy was to lead your team on traps and have a drawn out fight of flashing lights explosions and gravity traps to hold people in place. We also would of turned any knocked out unit of yours to a temporary part of tony ai. Sadly a lot of my argument relies on a shit load of scans so my next post will be nothing but links to scans since again my computer is bugging out on me :(

This would not work. Like I said before, Midnighter would predict that you would go this way. Knowing that you plan on sapping the magic away from my team, Midnighter would about Thor and Brb use their powers to end it quickly, along wilth the Ghost Riders. Instead of making it one vs one, this will be a whole team effort. The Hammer bothers will create a wind pattern around your entire team, trapping them from the inside. While doing that, the Rider brothers send Hellfire with in burning the souls of every member of your team except for Ultron. Now every character there is going to try to get out. Most would die in the attempt(Combining the hammers powers with Hellfire), but if any body does get out, like I think Super Soldier and Vision would. But a sun dipped Power Girl with many more feats along with Midnighter would take care of them and anyone else that managed to get out. And after the Hammer brothers and Riders calm down, the look down on the battle field to see everyone on the ground in pain. While not even ko'd yet. Thor and Brb do Godstrike to Ultron(The only one who'd be standing) and Vision. Then the Riders would do their Penance Stare to both Gravity, Tony Stark, and static. And Super Soldier if he some was standing, would be dead. Too much magic. Too much power. I'll show some scans. But every bit of my team is just too powerful for yours to handle.

Here we have a scan of Ghost Rider proving that he's more than mystic powers. He's also pretty strong. A long with Thor's GodStrike to sentry(Which would kill everyone on your team, and I got TWO hammer bothers that can do that).

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jokergeist

I vote for BoschePowerpuffGirls for reasons stated.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GhostRider29
No Caption Provided

If Thor and Beta Ray Bill both did this, most of your team would go down.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Thor defeating Iron Man like he's nothing, like he would most of your team. Except I got two like Thor. Two demons that punish souls. One Alien more powerful than 5 of your team members. One of them is featless. And a guy that knows your every move.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

For some stupid reason this site is giving me a hard time uploading scans.

But My team is extremely powerful. And EVEN if you took down my hammer brothers, The Riders would pick up their hammers... Making them extra powerful. lol

No Caption Provided

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By darkseid1006

I vote sovereign in our battle

And also is there any battles that have been decided yet?

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers