Leonidas vs Wonder Woman

• 138 results
chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Leonidas vs Wonder Woman (55 votes)

Leonidas 20%
Wonder Woman 71%
Tie 5%

Wonder Woman gets 1000 Amazons (Each superb warriors, armed with a stabbing spear, broadsword, and shield.)

Leonidas gets 2000 spartans (All pro fighters, armed with a shield, a long spear, and a short sword.)

Fight takes place on a deserted Olympus. Morals on, no bfr, and in character (mostly bloodthirsty killer.)

P.S. If 300 spartans could take on 100000 persians, how many persians could 2000 take?

P.P.S. The Amazons and Spartans could have actually fought. They lived in the same time period. The Amazons are real, y'know.

• 
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Considering the fact that her uterus can handle Superman...sex with Leonidas would be considered death by snu snu .....

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 rogueshadow  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: I've already pointed out that Leonidas makes Superman his personal asswipng b*tch. Face it, Leonidas is win incarnate.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By patrat18

Doomsday Did no such thing to Diana.

Dude when you are responding to some one quote them or @ and then mention their name so they can respond back.

No Caption Provided

Doomsday beat her a$$ pre and in the new 52.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Considering the fact that her uterus can handle Superman...sex with Leonidas would be considered death by snu snu .....

Everybody knows Superman always holds back.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I've already pointed out that Leonidas makes Superman his personal asswipng b*tch. Face it, Leonidas is win incarnate.

which explains why Quasimodo was his downfall.

@patrat18 said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@rogueshadow:

Everybody knows Superman always holds back.

Which is why she was on top

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patrat I can't tag. Sorry.. Dude he just punched her and broke her arms. She healed fairly quickly as she said she has divine blood. Diana worked over zod and he broke Clark's arm.

I guess my problem is the wording you used. It want even a full fight.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: Wow... I can't believe how much you are lowballing both Quasimodo and Ephialtes. Just... wow.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By Outside_85

@chu42t: "P.S. If 300 spartans could take on 100000 persians, how many persians could 2000 take?"

The only reason the Spartans could do that was because of extremely careful choice of battlefield coupled with superior fighting skills.

In your setup, they don't have the Hot Gates to bottle themselves into, they are facing an army more skilled than they are (and considerably older in 99.9% of the time) and where every single member has the power to wrestle beasts bigger and more powerful than elephants.

Plus the Amazons are lead by WW, so theres not really any chance for Spartan victory, but they do get to die in battle as they always wanted.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@rogueshadow said:

@ancient_0f_days: Wow... I can't believe how much you are lowballing both Quasimodo and Ephialtes. Just... wow.

Oh, i forgot people who look like white Uncle Ruckus with scoliosis could fell kings and armies by sharing secrets ....

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patrat I can't tag. Sorry.. Dude he just punched her and broke her arms. She healed fairly quickly as she said she has divine blood. Diana worked over zod and he broke Clark's arm.

I guess my problem is the wording you used. It want even a full fight.

Dude she got owned, It was pretty much a stomp. She went after him they fought, the only reason why she lived was because he disappeared. Nothing she was doing was working on him.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

Oh, i forgot people who look like white Uncle Ruckus with scoliosis could fell kings and armies by sharing secrets ....

Now your insulting Uncle Ruckus!? Ruckus is insanely skilled and powerful.

No Caption Provided

Stop trolling, man.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By patrat18

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@dratini1331 said:

@patrat18: I disagree but to each their own.

Doomsday beat the breaks of Diana, Clark killed Doomsday.

doomsday beat a WW that wasn't at full power for having her bracelets on,a WW that many issues later got an upgrade,and superman defeated a doomasday who admited to not be ready for supermam,a doomsday who was adapting.

this has been done,WW has proven time and time again to be powerful enough to give a going all out superman a run for his money and showed to have a good chance of winning,giving him a 6/10 is one thing,but saying she can't do anything against him is 100% false.

I doubt the bracelets would of made that much of a difference, she was not hurting DD at all, but every hit he layed on her, she felt. I didn't say she couldn't do anything against Clark. She has a shot if he's holding back, but if he's serious, the fight would be over before it even began.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop trolling, man.

his only opponent was a child with a broom handle.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patrat, Seriously? They disnt even show much. I'll timeline it for u:

Superman Wonder woman number 1 page 20: She punches him and breaks bones off of him. They're seen flying. Next panel shows him back hand her and causing blood. Next panel is the last panel and she's show with doomsdays hand over her shoulder. Next issue she's flying thru metal and he punches her and breaks her arms. Then doomsday leaves. and she recovers quickly. That's not a full fight. It only lasts a few seconds. She didn't go full power. She didn't even use weweapons.

They're next fight She stabs him in the chest, punches him and she blocks a blitz. And then superman stepped in.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

Stop trolling, man.

his only opponent was a child with a broom handle.

No Caption Provided

LordGrapeSoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Stomp activated!

This thread's forecast:

Persistent Fail

Inb4 lock.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Diana recently stalemated SuperDoom though.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

I doubt the bracelets would of made that much of a difference, she was not hurting DD at all, but every hit he layed on her, she felt. I didn't say she couldn't do anything against Clark. She has a shot if he's holding back, but if he's serious, the fight would be over before it even began.

She was in the same scenario against artemis, then took her bracelets off an curbed Artemis.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patrat, Seriously? They disnt even show much. I'll timeline it for u:

Superman Wonder woman number 1 page 20: She punches him and breaks bones off of him. They're seen flying. Next panel shows him back hand her and causing blood. Next panel is the last panel and she's show with doomsdays hand over her shoulder. Next issue she's flying thru metal and he punches her and breaks her arms. Then doomsday leaves. and she recovers quickly. That's not a full fight. It only lasts a few seconds. She didn't go full power. She didn't even use weweapons.

They're next fight She stabs him in the chest, punches him and she blocks a blitz. And then superman stepped in.

Let me help you out here.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana didn't stalemate superdoom. She came out on top. She took off her bracers. Went full God mode, minus God of Warpowers and quickly knocked him down And tied him up before he could react and then took hint to space yo get Clark back.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Huey got his ass beat by almost anyone else in the series who knew a thing about martial arts...

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By patrat18

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@dratini1331 said:

doomsday beat a WW that wasn't at full power for having her bracelets on,a WW that many issues later got an upgrade,and superman defeated a doomasday who admited to not be ready for supermam,a doomsday who was adapting.

this has been done,WW has proven time and time again to be powerful enough to give a going all out superman a run for his money and showed to have a good chance of winning,giving him a 6/10 is one thing,but saying she can't do anything against him is 100% false.

false,she fought a bloodlusted superman twice,and she gave a run for his money,she has a chance even when he is going all out.

She fought a mind controlled Superman and a morals on Superman. Where are you getting this from? His feats outclass hers in almost every category. Her combat speed is greater than his, that's pretty much all i can think of.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By patrat18

@dratini1331 said:

@patrat18 said:

She was in the same scenario against artemis, then took her bracelets off an curbed Artemis.

Doomsday>>>>>>>Artemis

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Patrat18: God mode wonder woman > Superdoom > superman

That's based on what's happened. It could change in the coming issues.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@dratini1331 said:

false,she fought a bloodlusted superman twice,and she gave a run for his money,she has a chance even when he is going all out.

She fought a mind controlled Superman and a morals on Superman. Where are you getting this from? His feats outclass hers in almost every category. Her combat speed is greater than his, that's pretty much all i can think of.

pre 52 WW fought a bloodlusted superman twice,one in the witch and the warrior and another time in sacrifice,she gave him a run for his money both times,so yes she has a chance against him even when he goes all out.

she has better combat speed,much better skills and magic(zeus lightnings and magic weapons),3 advantages.

lately all threads about diana ends like this.

@erik@ancient_0f_days

One was a mind controlled Superman, the other was not bloodlusted.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Huey got his ass beat by almost anyone else in the series who knew a thing about martial arts...

Bored of this now.

Leo just:

No Caption Provided

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Patrat18: God mode wonder woman > Superdoom > superman

That's based on what's happened. It could change in the coming issues.

?? Based on what feats? The only thing WW did in gmode was beat First born.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Patrat18: she knocked superdoom down. And then ties him o before he could react and took his ass to space to get Clark to be able to come back into control.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Patrat18: she knocked superdoom down. And then ties him o before he could react and took his ass to space to get Clark to be able to come back into control.

That's it? Come on man. I like Wonder woman as much a the next guy, but you are taking it to another level. She didn't even fight him, she just took him out of the kryptonite cloud to get Clark back.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Patrat18: I understand that. But she still came out on top. He didn't react to her punch and didn't react to her tie ing him up. He was immobilized. Otherwise known on this site as incapacitated. And that's how people win on this site. By ko, death, incapacitating or bfr. And she did that. She won by incapacitating her opponent that's is stronger than superman.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@rogueshadow said:

Bored of this now.

Leo just:

No Caption Provided

Here comes the one shot
Here comes the one shot
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

/thread

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@dratini1331 said:

pre 52 WW fought a bloodlusted superman twice,one in the witch and the warrior and another time in sacrifice,she gave him a run for his money both times,so yes she has a chance against him even when he goes all out.

she has better combat speed,much better skills and magic(zeus lightnings and magic weapons),3 advantages.

@erik@ancient_0f_days

he was bloodlusted in the witch and the warrior as well,he was trying to kill her,so yes she proved she even has a good chance of winning against a superman going all out.

*Sigh* If you say so.

Avatar image for i_will_break_you
I_Will_Break_You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By I_Will_Break_You
No Caption Provided

Wonder woman easy

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 rogueshadow  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: Fail. None of that can compete with a shoop da woop. Done now.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By patrat18

@Patrat18: I understand that. But she still came out on top. He didn't react to her punch and didn't react to her tie ing him up. He was immobilized. Otherwise known on this site as incapacitated. And that's how people win on this site. By ko, death, incapacitating or bfr. And she did that. She won by incapacitating her opponent that's is stronger than superman.

It wasn't even a fight. That was not a win.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@agent41 said:

@patrat18 said:

@dratini1331 said:

@erik@ancient_0f_days

he was bloodlusted in the witch and the warrior as well,he was trying to kill her,so yes she proved she even has a good chance of winning against a superman going all out.

*Sigh* If you say so.

well denieng that would be denying the proof,and lately she has been getting lowballed a lot,it comes a point where it makes you stop and say,i rather be anywhere else but here.

How am i denying proof when there is none? You showed no scans, i don't even know if Clark was in his right mind, if he wasn't being mind controlled. I'm not lowballing WW, i'm stating facts. She fought Clark while under the control of Maxwell Lord and still lost. Even if she won it wouldn't have counted as a win because it wasn't him controlling his own body. His feats are above hers.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Patrat18: dude, if she wasn't as strong or as fast as she was, he would have beaten her up. Instead she quickly handled his ass by punching him down, lassoing him and taking him to space all before he could react. She came out on top.