Leonidas vs Goliath (Bible)

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round One: Leonidas has a shield, long spear, and stabbing sword. Heavy armor is also in order.

Goliath wields a huge spear, a giant sword, and a enormous shield. His armor weighed at least 140 lbs. The spearhead alone was 15 lbs. Good luck, Leonidas! By the way, don't have David killing Goliath as an excuse. He had God's help.

This is a One-on-One battle. No hittites or spartans allowed.

Round two: Troops fight in another battlefield, 300 spartans versus 500 hittites, with 100 iron chariots. Who wins round one and two?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why Leonidas can't kill Goliath the same way he killed the Uber Immortal. Granted, I'm sure Goliath was a few feet taller & armored, but I truly believe the ferocity and focus Leonidas displayed is unparalleled. He'd use his agility to outflank Goliath and take him down while his back is turned.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why Leonidas can't kill Goliath the same way he killed the Uber Immortal. Granted, I'm sure Goliath was a few feet taller & armored, but I truly believe the ferocity and focus Leonidas displayed is unparalleled. He'd use his agility to outflank Goliath and take him down while his back is turned.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: @dre_savage: Alright, that seems valid. But remember, although Goliath generally scared his enemies to win, he was not a champion just because of his size. Hittites were very well trained, nearly in the league of Spartans. This means Goliath is fast, too.