• 91 results
#1 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins the fight?And its the characters from the movies troy,and 300.

#2 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles.

#3 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonidas

#4 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles, Leonidas doesnt have a chance

#5 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah specially with that whole can only kill him near the ankles part

#6 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

oh wait form the movie? oops never saw troy

#7 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesnt matter, Achilles is a much better fighter, and Leonidas isnt all that much with out his army.

#8 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Doesnt matter, Achilles is a much better fighter, and Leonidas isnt all that much with out his army."

This is a tough battle for me to say. But where do you get that Acilles is a better fighter and Leonidas isnt much without his army?

Leonidas is a Spartan which means he trained longer then anyone who isnt a spartan in the arts of war and combat.

#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

all leonidas does is go around screaming abour sparda. that's not gonna help him.

#10 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"all leonidas does is go around screaming abour sparda. that's not gonna help him."

Umm i remeber him kicking ass too in the movie and also in the comics

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Apparition says:
"all leonidas does is go around screaming abour sparda. that's not gonna help him."
Umm i remeber him kicking ass too in the movie and also in the comics"

yes yes but not like achilles did. achilles is a much better fighter.

#12 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonidas OWNS! achilles doesn't even deserve a capital, at the beginning of his name. Leonidas does. also Leonidas has more training then achilles does, like in 300, he owned them persians. he can definitely beat achilles

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

what makes you think that leonidas has more training then the greatest greek warrior of all time?

#14 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"what makes you think that leonidas has more training then the greatest greek warrior of all time?"

he trained his whole life

#15 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

so did achilles

#16 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"so did achilles"

not as hard, as Leonidas did

#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles. In Troy they made him as close to his mythological status as they could without making him immortal; in other words, he's virtually unstoppable as a fighter. He carves through Leonidas types with almost no effort at all.

#18 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Apparition says:
"so did achilles"
not as hard, as Leonidas did"

lol and you base that on what? achilles is known as probably the best of the greek warriors ever. leonidas is a greek warrior... hmmmmm....

#19 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Apparition says:
"so did achilles"
lol and you base that on what? achilles is known as probably the best of the greek warriors ever. leonidas is a greek warrior... hmmmmm...."

Lenoidas, is a Spartan and i dont know wtf achilles is, and he seems pree bad, in battle. seeing as how Lenoidas survived like 5 days, against THAT many persians. i doubt achilles can do that. also, Leonidas is well-skilled in a battle, achilles, isn't bad, but isn't good.

#20 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

"Apparition says:
"Apparition says:
"so did achilles"
lol and you base that on what? achilles is known as probably the best of the greek warriors ever. leonidas is a greek warrior... hmmmmm...."

Lenoidas, is a Spartan and i dont know wtf achilles is, and he seems pree bad, in battle. seeing as how Lenoidas survived like 5 days, against THAT many persians. i doubt achilles can do that. also, Leonidas is well-skilled in a battle, achilles, isn't bad, but isn't good."

I think Achilles is built to be more agile, and Leonidas is built for endurance... the outcome would really depend on a lot of factors...

#21 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

"Apparition says:
"Apparition says:
"so did achilles"
Lenoidas, is a *Spartan* and i dont know wtf achilles is, and he seems pree bad, in battle. seeing as how Lenoidas survived like 5 days, against *THAT* many persians. i doubt achilles can do that. also, Leonidas is well-skilled in a battle, achilles, isn't bad, but isn't good."

are you kidding? i'm not sure leonidas was the best of the 300 fighters and one of the spartan's heroes was achilles. they all looked up to him as being one of the greatest warriors ever. leonidas is nobody compared to achilles. no spartan is. only the great greek heroes could even come close to comparing to achilles.

#22 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"Apparition says:
"Apparition says:
"so did achilles"
Lenoidas, is a *Spartan* and i dont know wtf achilles is, and he seems pree bad, in battle. seeing as how Lenoidas survived like 5 days, against *THAT* many persians. i doubt achilles can do that. also, Leonidas is well-skilled in a battle, achilles, isn't bad, but isn't good."
I think Achilles is built to be more agile, and Leonidas is built for endurance... the outcome would really depend on a lot of factors..."

if they were building people for different styles, then achilles would be best all around

#23 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles.

#24 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles mother is immortal or something, an when he was born, she dipped him in the River Styx making him immortal, all except his achilles tendons (thats were she held on to him) hence his only weakness was his achilles. Its were the expression "Achilles Heal" came from.

#25 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles would win, unless Leonardis had proir knowlegde that by hurting hi ankle he would kill him. The Leonardis would win

#26 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparta was a city in southern Greece. And it was said that Sparta had the greatest army in Greece. However, Achilles was the greatest Greek warrior. So Achilles wins.

#27 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles is about to kill Leonidas when he accidentally steps on a rock. That stabs his heel. And then he dies

#28 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Achilles is about to kill Leonidas when he accidentally steps on a rock. That stabs his heel. And then he dies"

I stand by this

#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#30 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

^^

#31 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles would win hands down. I like 300 better than troy and I think Leonidus is a bada$$, but Achilles is basically unbeatable! I would love to say Leonidus could win, but he can't.

#32 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Troy but not as much as 300. But Achilles storming the beach was one of the greatest action scenes in years. (my opinion)

#33 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Lenoidas wins. he just grabs his shield, spear, and dagger/sword (whatever it is), and then whatever achilles has, Leonidas just uses the same system he did on the persians. and he wins. troy the movie sucks, i was forced to watch it by my brother laz. i watched it 7 times STRAIGHT! does that make u think, that i don't know anything about troy?

#34 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

"Lenoidas wins. he just grabs his shield, spear, and dagger/sword (whatever it is), and then whatever achilles has, Leonidas just uses the same system he did on the persians. and he wins. troy the movie sucks, i was forced to watch it by my brother *laz*. i watched it 7 times *STRAIGHT*! does that make u think, that i don't know anything about troy?"

You may know alot about Troy, but apparently you know jack about Achilles.

#35 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles. He's highly skilled. I doubt Leonidas can do squat.

#36 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Achilles cant be killed. The only way Leonidas can win is if he gets lucky an stabs Achilles, in his ahilles tendon.

#37 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonidas wins. Leonidas : Please. I won't even hafto TRY

#38 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Only the guy who hates Troy because he was forced to watch it multiple times seems to think that Leonidas would win. Imagine that.

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Only the guy who hates Troy because he was forced to watch it multiple times seems to think that Leonidas would win. Imagine that."

Great scott! Irony, is that what I smell!?

(Nice avatar Forever, who is it?)

#40 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm

#41 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Only the guy who hates Troy because he was forced to watch it multiple times seems to think that Leonidas would win. Imagine that."

no, it's because i KNOW Leonidas could win. he has much more training, and his training was more intense, imagine that, achilles and his army against a couple of giants, compared to immortals, the monster dude, the elephants, the rhino, and the thousands of dudes, they killed, in just a COUPLE of days

#42 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

"Forever says:

no, it's because i KNOW Leonidas could win. he has much more training, and his training was more intense, imagine that, achilles and his army against a couple of giants, compared to immortals, the monster dude, the elephants, the rhino, and the thousands of dudes, they killed, in just a COUPLE of days"

Youre assuming someone has more training with having no way of knowing that. Youre assuming the training was more intense, without having any way of knowing that. Youre giving Leonidas credit for what his army did in the movie, as if Leonidas did it himself. Leonidas on his own is a pretty good warrior but Achilles is the greatest Greek warrior of that age. There was no one who could defeat Achilles one on one. I would say that Hector was easily better then any of the Spartans and Achilles didn't even have any difficulty with him.

If you want to use examples of how Leonidas is better, point out something that he did all by himself that Achilles could not have done.

#43 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Forever says:
no, it's because i KNOW Leonidas could win. he has much more training, and his training was more intense, imagine that, achilles and his army against a couple of giants, compared to *immortals*, the *monster dude*, the *elephants*, the *rhino*, and the *thousands* of dudes, they killed, in just a **COUPLE** of days"
Youre assuming someone has more training with having no way of knowing that. Youre assuming the training was more intense, without having any way of knowing that. Youre giving Leonidas credit for what his army did in the movie, as if Leonidas did it himself. Leonidas on his own is a pretty good warrior but Achilles is the greatest Greek warrior of that age. There was no one who could defeat Achilles one on one. I would say that Hector was easily better then any of the Spartans and Achilles didn't even have any difficulty with him. If you want to use examples of how Leonidas is better, point out something that he did all by himself that Achilles could not have done."

1 word.

OWNED

#44 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Forever says:
no, it's because i KNOW Leonidas could win. he has much more training, and his training was more intense, imagine that, achilles and his army against a couple of giants, compared to *immortals*, the *monster dude*, the *elephants*, the *rhino*, and the *thousands* of dudes, they killed, in just a **COUPLE** of days"
Youre assuming someone has more training with having no way of knowing that. Youre assuming the training was more intense, without having any way of knowing that. Youre giving Leonidas credit for what his army did in the movie, as if Leonidas did it himself. Leonidas on his own is a pretty good warrior but Achilles is the greatest Greek warrior of that age. There was no one who could defeat Achilles one on one. I would say that Hector was easily better then any of the Spartans and Achilles didn't even have any difficulty with him. If you want to use examples of how Leonidas is better, point out something that he did all by himself that Achilles could not have done."

he trained his whole life. and also, he is better with his weapons.

#45 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonidas might be a better leader but he isnt nearly as skilled as Achilles in combat. Oh, and u kno that throw that clipped that weird dude's mouth at the end of 300? Well Achilles would pegged him right between the eyes.

#46 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I just point something out (again)

Achilles's mother was a immortal goddess (a real immortal, not just a title like in 300) she took Achilles to the River Styx and dunked him in making him immortal, all except for his achilles tendon/heal. He cant be killed any other way. Thats why when like in sports, a team exploits the weakness of the opposing team they say, "Thats there achilles heal" thats because of Achilles and his weakness being his heal/tendon.

#47 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

"Forever says:
"Forever says:
he trained his whole life. and also, he is better with his weapons."

Evidence?

#48 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

So, in the Troy movie, was Achilles partially invulnerable? If so, Achilles wins. If not, I'm going to have to say Leonidas.

#49 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

no he's not...

#50 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Can I just point something out (again) Achilles's mother was a immortal goddess (a real immortal, not just a title like in 300) she took Achilles to the River Styx and dunked him in making him immortal, all except for his achilles tendon/heal. He cant be killed any other way. Thats why when like in sports, a team exploits the weakness of the opposing team they say, "Thats there achilles heal" thats because of Achilles and his weakness being his heal/tendon."
maybe in rea life, he's immortal. but the dude said from the *movies*. that's why i'm saying Leonidas wins. if it were the *actual* people, achilles wins. but he said, from the *movies*