• This is IDW Leo
  • Random encounter
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation

• Begin visible
  • Start 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I saying Punisher. I doubt Leo a better dodger of gunfire than Young spider Man was. Frank shot the web shooters off him.

#3 Edited by jashro44 (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I saying Punisher. I doubt Leo a better dodger of gunfire than Young spider Man was. Frank shot the web shooters off him.

True all though keep in mind the scenario does have a lot of cover and potential for stealth as well.

Also figured I would post this reflex feat for the turtles:

Not saying he wins just mentioning I think Leo is a bit different from spider-man.

#4 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless he significant;y improved since the fourth trade came out "Krang War" Punisher would win. Now if this was the 2003 TMNT show Leo (please do not mention the reboot/future season or back to the sewers, they sucked). Then Leo would win.

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

Silly jashro Leonardo has a blue bandana.

#6 Posted by dondave (37565 posts) - - Show Bio

Silly jashro Leonardo has a blue bandana.

They all for some time wore a red bandanna IRC

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

It makes me happy that Snake is pitted against all four turtles whereas Franky can only handle one ^.^

He wins doe.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: True, however the accuracy of Punisher and the firepower of a M-60 would shatter that steel blade :)

#9 Posted by i_like_swords (14534 posts) - - Show Bio

It makes me happy that Snake is pitted against all four turtles whereas Franky can only handle one ^.^

He wins doe.

Who's to say he can't handle more than one?

#10 Edited by jashro44 (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

He wins doe.

Well to be fair this thread has a different scenario.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's to say he can't handle more than one?

common sense

#13 Posted by i_like_swords (14534 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by jashro44 (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83: Pretty good breakdown but one minor correction, Frank doesn't have grenades in this setup.

#15 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Then he better make his shots count. Leo is not to be taken lightly. The turtles can use their shells both offensively and defensively. Knife won't cut it and he is (Frank) out of his League in a h2h fight. He is good and will make Leo work. But he loses

#16 Posted by jashro44 (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Then he better make his shots count. Leo is not to be taken lightly. The turtles can use their shells both offensively and defensively. Knife won't cut it and he is (Frank) out of his League in a h2h fight. He is good and will make Leo work. But he loses

All right. Good to see someone is making a case for Leo.

#17 Posted by NighThunder (4009 posts) - - Show Bio

Why no one use dragon form.

#18 Edited by Wyldsong (5581 posts) - - Show Bio

@crom_cruach said:

Unless he significant;y improved since the fourth trade came out "Krang War" Punisher would win. Now if this was the 2003 TMNT show Leo (please do not mention the reboot/future season or back to the sewers, they sucked). Then Leo would win.

He took out Splinter and his three brothers (current Leo is pretty much morals-lite and does not hold back)...I'll make a case later...food and beer calling me...

#19 Edited by Wolverine08 (42430 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Leo.

#20 Posted by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

Castle.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Leo? Are we allowing feats from City Fall?

#25 Posted by jashro44 (21898 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Spoilers will follow, check at your own risk!

Leo gets captured by Shredder, manipulated onto his side, becomes his right hand man and essentially stops holding back. Essentially Leo with a killer instinct, fought against Karai and held back, even though she did too the first time they fought.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (21898 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

This, but I do think Leo has a small chance. Karai has not been able to put an arrow in the turtles yet, and she's proven to be an incredible marksman with her bow and is starting to do some fancy archery feats that are expected of any archer in comics. That being said, she is no Punisher.

Leo stealth wins 3-4/10.

Punisher shoots Leo 6-7/10.

#29 Edited by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget:

City Fall spoilers...

Leo is supposed to have a killer instinct, but so far Kitsune's spell has been unsuccessful to that degree. Dark Leo has held back every time he's had a chance to take a life (which I think is only 2). Kitsune has claimed that eventually, he will lose his grip on his past life and will gain the killer instinct Shredder needs him to have.

#30 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo.

#31 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Indeed but

If you read Karai's recent micro-series issue, she held back as best she could against Leo the first time they fought and Leo sensed that. He gave her a chance to go again and she realized how much he was holding back his own killer instinct and surrendered.

#32 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Indeed but

If you read Karai's recent micro-series issue, she held back as best she could against Leo the first time they fought and Leo sensed that. He gave her a chance to go again and she realized how much he was holding back his own killer instinct and surrendered.

I loved the Karai mini-series by the way, if only for the teaser at the end! Anyways, that's pretty much what I was getting at. Dark Leo is holding back because he is struggling with taking lives.

#33 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Oh, then we're basically in agreement :P

It is interesting to note how Karai acknowledged that aspect of Leo and kind of respects him in a way despite her belief that she should be by Shredder's side and not him.

#34 Edited by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget:

Pretty much. lol

I'm really looking forward to the conclusion of this event. I'm usually not that excited about events, but I predict the power struggle between Shredder and Karai, and Leo and Karai is going to shape into a pretty awesome ending. I'm also very curious to see where the Old Hob and Splinter alliance is going. There is also an added element with Hun taking control of the Purple Dragons while working for Shredder at the same time. This is going to cause conflicts with the Foot, the Turtles (especially Raph), Angel, and Casey. There is also the Savate running around causing havoc where ever they go and a whole crime syndicate with leaders of several gangs recently introduced that Shredder and the Savate ninja are competing for power over. On top of all this is the effect Dark Leo has on his former family. Also there's Mikey and Slash becoming buddies, which is just great. Lol. This story arc is absolutely genius writing to add all these elements without it collapsing on itself.

#35 Posted by Noone301994 (4846 posts) - - Show Bio

Da Vinci owns him

#36 Posted by Wolverine08 (42430 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks:

Quoted for the truth. City Fall is pure awesome.

#37 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo

#38 Posted by jashro44 (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a few conflicting opinions....