• 105 results
#101 Posted by Cregan_Stark (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

I see it coming down to Leo vs. Raphael with Leo winning an epic fight.

#102 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21850 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Mikey wins in 2003 show as well.

#103 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

From the episodes I've seen, I have to agree. I didn't leave a comment about the 2003 show though, because I haven't watched enough of it.

#104 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21850 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@allstarsuperman said:

From the episodes I've seen, I have to agree. I didn't leave a comment about the 2003 show though, because I haven't watched enough of it.

ITs on youtube, all of it. I highly recommend it. Mikey is the best, its shown repeatedly. He wins the Battle Nexus, but he faced Raph whose anger got the best of him, and splinter who let him win. But later on they are training in a "Danger room" like the Xmen's and it was Leo and Raph vs Mikey and neither could lay a finger on him. Even after that there was is Robot version of the Shredder called Cyber-Shredder, and he was beating Leo, Raph and Don all at once, then Mikey swings in and literally stomps him solo.

#105 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Sweet. Whenever I have time, I'm going to start getting caught up. The problem is that I'm doing that with too many shows/comics lately. I'm going to do my best though!

Love that Mikey is that man in that show too!

#106 Edited by D3MON (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Marshmallow said:

Leonardo is the leader of the group. He trains the most, works the hardest and is as a result a very skilled fighter. He is the most serious of the bunch. He hates Raphael's bad attitude.

@comicstooge said:

Leo always seemed like the most skilled turtle.