• 105 results
#1 Edited by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight to the death or by KO

Any version can be used(except for that rubbish 1980's & 90's show, and this means only standard turtles with no power ups, or futuristic turtles as seen in the final season and back to the future)

• Starts off with standard gear(includes shuriken, ninja gas, etc.)
  • Battle in the sewers of NYC, but can escalate anywhere else.
  • Bloodlusted, morals off
#2 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

This was done already by Screwattack's "Death Battle"

#3 Posted by Pokeysteve (8301 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually Leo and Raph are the depicted as the better fighters so one of them probably.

#4 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

I like how the Bias Screw attack pit Don against Raph while Leo had the easy Mike. It was dumb and bias.

Leo vs Don and Raph vs Mike. Raph would be in the best shape and win that fight against Leo.

If it was just 1 on 1 of Raph and Leo, Raph would win, his Sais are made to disarm Sword users. Leo is at a disadvantage already. Plus Raph is more brutal.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

My Favorite Turtle: Donatello

However, I do not believe that this would be his fight to win. Though he's incredibly smart he doesn't have the combat skills to beat Raph or Leo, he could beat Mike, but not the other two.

I see this ending with a win in Raph's favor due to his more bloodlusted/rage filled style.

#7 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: True, but they always say that's just a graphic representation... Its not like they pick the character to win by putting him against "easy" foes...

They did said Raphael was the most skilled and in best shape. However, his personality don't help him in this free for all situations. What if Leo, instead of just rushing to his nearest target like commonly Raphael will do, went for the easy target? And then took advantage as a 2v1? The real fight didn't actually go like the video, that graphic part is just for pure entertainment. That doesn't determine the winner but the facts they state at first.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: True, but they always say that's just a graphic representation... Its not like they pick the character to win by putting him against "easy" foes...

They did said Raphael was the most skilled and in best shape. However, his personality don't help him in this free for all situations. What if Leo, instead of just rushing to his nearest target like commonly Raphael will do, went for the easy target? And then took advantage as a 2v1? The real fight didn't actually go like the video, that graphic part is just for pure entertainment. That doesn't determine the winner but the facts they state at first.

I can see your point, however on the same Note why would Raph fight Don? Raph hates Mike and would love to pair up first with mike to kill him. So even from a in character point of View Raph would still want to fight Mike. Donny is the only Brother Raph has no issues with.

#9 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Then he could go for Mike... however, i still believe the only Turtle that's going to take advantage of this FFA, its Leo. He's almost as skilled as Raphael, he is almost in the same shape as Raphael, its a cold thinker, and analyzes the situation better than all the other turtles... Innate leader. The only real advantage i see Raphael has on Leo are his weapons, perfectly design for disarming swordmen... The main fight would most likely be between Raphael and Leo... And i give the edge to Leo because Raphael is like Wolverine style rampaging on everybody. While Leo is like Deathstroke style.

:)

#10 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

If Raphael and Leo went at each other there's no question Ralph would win.

#11 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Meh, im no expert in TMNT but for what i've seen, Leocan take on Raphael even if he doesn't have the same amount of skill... He has the brains, and ninjas need brains... :P

#12 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonardo wins. He invented the helicopter.

#13 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

Raphael has sais, which are historically swordsmen's kryptonite.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonardo wins. He invented the helicopter.

Actually Leo Helicopter failed.

Which makes sense when the child lover Don was the Genius Turtle.

The Brilliant, Most Versatile, and all work no play Mike is the Retard Party Turtle.

The Party till you die (which he did) Raph is the serious and violent turtle.

Then the Scientist and Inventor Leo is the non genius or inventive Leader Turtle.

Yeah, the names really match the turtles personalities.

#15 Posted by Freefa11 (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

Raph and Leo had it out in the computer animated movie from a few years back, and Raph actually won that round, but I honestly feel that either of them could take it on any given day. Like most others here, I feel that neither Don nor Mike can really hang with Raph or Leo in a serious fight.

#16 Posted by ComicStooge (12834 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo always seemed like the most skilled turtle.

#17 Posted by MonsterStomp (17955 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be between Leo and Raph. I like Raph a little more so I'mma side with him :D

#18 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo

#19 Posted by Immortal777 (7586 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo

#20 Edited by Lvenger (19936 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Whilst I hate to defend Screw Attack most of the time, on this occasion, I agree with them. Leo's strategic mindset and knowledge of his brothers' skills and capabilities meant that he would take Mikey first leaving Raph to tire himself out fighting Donnie. Then Leo could take down Raph much more easily than if he'd started with him. I admit Raph has plenty of advantages such as the sai and more brutality but in an all out brawl, I can see Leo winning.

#21 Posted by Kainboa (102 posts) - - Show Bio

This has already been done in several of the various incarnations of the Turtles, and Leo is consistently the most skilled fighter of the quartet, capable of taking down the other three at the same time.

#22 Edited by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

I like how the Bias Screw attack pit Don against Raph while Leo had the easy Mike. It was dumb and bias.

It wasn't biased. It's something Leonardo would try to make use of, since he knows that he would have the easiest game against Michelangelo.

#23 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo ftw.

#24 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Raph. Hes defeated Leo too many times for me to put him above him.

#25 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Sais aren't meant to disarm swords, they're specially designed batons used by police forces. When confronted with most blades in the orient, they would've parried with the actual blade, not catch them whit the hand guard/prongs. Yes, theoretically, they can be used that way, but it's more dangerous than using the blade. They would've been used in a way similar to a night stick or Dan Bong.

That being said, the ninjato never existed, and the sai could likely break them as they would be much less durable. Even if he couldn't, Raph seems more skilled, so I'm gonna go with Raph.

#26 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I have to agree with you on the Sai thing, but Leo is a much better fighter, and Raph's rage usually takes advantage of him to the point where Mike has beaten him a couple times.

#27 Edited by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

Explain, because the same can be said about Raph.

#28 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way between Raph and Leo. Mikey and Don are outliers in this fight.

#29 Posted by TMNT_Master (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I see the clear winner as Leo. Don is a non factor here, seeing how in every incarnation he is only a tech guy, except for the original comic, where everyone was vicious. Don't count Mike out just yet, he has been proven a capable fighter when willing to set aside his childish ways. People say Raphael wins do to his ruthless fighting style, but how many times have we seen this be his downfall. Mike has even beaten Raphael numerous times due to his lack of mental control. Leo is the most trained fighter of the three, and has better combat knowledge. He will think strategically and go for the weakest brother, Donatello. Meanwhile Raph will be fighting Michaelangelo. Mike's quickness might give him an advantage to Raphael's ruthless combat style, and also his taunts may enrage him even more, giving him another edge, but in the end Raph will come out on top against his immature little bro.

Raphael vs Leonardo

Raphael's advantages

• Strength and size: he is clearly the strongest of the two, seeing he spends much more time doing muscular exercises.
  • He's ruthlessness to win a fight
  • Sais are specially made to combat against swords

Disadvantages

• His Ruthlessness can also be his downfall, usually having a fighting style of Wolverine. He has the combat skills, but usually just rushes at you without thinking.
  • His sais have a humungous reach disadvantages. He's gonna have a hard time getting a hit on Leo.

Leonardo's advantages

• Leo is the oldest, and most skilled of the four, spends most of his time training.
  • He is also light–headed, usually thinking out his attacks carefully.
  • His katana's have a huge reach advantage, being able to go in for a kill or stab, with out getting close to Raph.
  • Leo is also slightly quicker than Raph

Disadvantages

• Leo usually cares about his family, never wanting to hurt them, even Raph.

But what it all comes down to who is the better fighter. Raphael's sais help, but they are little help, and Leo is to smart to actually get in a situation where he will be at a disadvantage. Raphael will charge at Leo, trying to get in for a kill, but will not succeed. I see Leonardo winning this 7/10 of the time.

#30 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@petey_is_spidey said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Hes lost to Raph in the tmnt 2007 movie, in the original marage comics (Return to New York arc), in the IDW comics in a sparring match (TMNT #5), heck, he even lost to Raph in the 2012 cartoon:

2:09 - 2:50

Raph is clearly superior to Leo (in terms of who is the best fighter, anyway).

#31 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by TMNT_Master (10 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Also the only times Mikey beat Raph was in that 2003 cartoon. Usually, its the other way around.

#35 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: TMNT movie doesn't count. Leo didn't want to fight Raph and he dominated him in the fist fight.

#36 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: TMNT movie doesn't count. Leo didn't want to fight Raph and he dominated him in the fist fight.

Well the others count.

#37 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@petey_is_spidey said:

Hes lost to Raph in the tmnt 2007 movie, in the original marage comics (Return to New York arc), in the IDW comics in a sparring match (TMNT #5), heck, he even lost to Raph in the 2012 cartoon:

Well in that case, in the 03' series, Mike beat Raph twice, while barely trying, while Raph was raging. Mike also beat Raph in a sparring match in the mirage series. Really, Mike has beaten Raph more times than not. I can only remember Raph outdoing Mike maybe twice, three at most. Your point is? You have to remember, Leo never goes full strength with Raph, and you cannot include sparing matches, due to the fact that sparring matches are not to the death. The 2007 movie, Leo didn't go full out, he was just trying to persuade Raph to stop with the vigilante act.

#38 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo beat Raph, Mike and Donny at the same time. He's also the only one that's taken on Shredder solo.

In the TMNT movie Leo won two of the three rounds. He beat him first when they swords vs chain then again in hand to hand. Only when he knew he was fighting Raph and held back did he lose. Even then there's a moment in the fight where if he wanted to kill Raph he could have that Screwattack pointed out.

#39 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@petey_is_spidey said:

@petey_is_spidey said:

Well in that case, in the 03' series, Mike beat Raph twice, while barely trying, while Raph was raging. Mike also beat Raph in a sparring match in the mirage series. Really, Mike has beaten Raph more times than not. I can only remember Raph outdoing Mike maybe twice, three at most. Your point is? You have to remember, Leo never goes full strength with Raph, and you cannot include sparing matches, due to the fact that sparring matches are not to the death. The 2007 movie, Leo didn't go full out, he was just trying to persuade Raph to stop with the vigilante act.

Mickey did not beat Raph in a sparring match in the Mirage Comics. In fact, Raph got back up and almost smashed his head in with a wrench:

0:00 - 0: 47

He also beats up Mikey almost every episode in the 2012 cartoon and beat him in a sparring match in IDW's TMNT #5 but thats a different story.

Of course Leo doesn't go all out on Raph, he's his brother, but then again the same can be said for Raph not going all out on Leo. The sparring matches do count because those are the only times the Turtles go up against each other. They're usually fighting as a team.

As for the 2007 movie, Leo might not have fought to the best of his abilities but he still lost fair and square to Raph. That also doesn't excuse the other times he's lost to Raph.

#40 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo beat Raph, Mike and Donny at the same time.

That was only in the 2003 cartoon. Normally, Leo would have trouble (and even lose) to Raph alone, much less beat all 3 of his brothers at once.

#41 Edited by TMNT_Master (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterguyman said:

Leo beat Raph, Mike and Donny at the same time.

That was only in the 2003 cartoon. Normally, Leo would have trouble (and even lose) to Raph alone, much less beat all 3 of his brothers at once.

Can I not remember Mike beating Raph on multiple occasions(I think three times) in the 2003 series, also beating him once in the Mirage comics.

#42 Posted by Vega8282 (255 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21868 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike and Leo > Raph > Donny

#44 Edited by Wolverine08 (42272 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo.

#45 Posted by Vega8282 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Combat Skill Ranking:

1. Leo

2. Raph

3.Donnie

4. Mikey

The two major combatants are Leonardo and Raphael who easily defeat their younger brothers if the day ever comes...

MY VOTE IS RAPH IN A TOUGH FIGHT WITH LEO AFTER GOING BERSERK FROM SUSTAINING BATTLE WOUNDS.. BUT NONE LIFE THREATENING

#46 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7000 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonardo is the leader of the group. He trains the most, works the hardest and is as a result a very skilled fighter. He is the most serious of the bunch. He hates Raphael's bad attitude.

Raphael trains a lot but not as much as Leonardo, as he prefers to apply his skills on the streets. He is the one with the bad temper. He is prone to berserker rages and depression. He loves to fight. Raphael is also a good fighter, and although he is not as skilled as Leonardo or as talented as Michelangelo, he is the deadliest of the four.

Michelangelo doesn't train as much as he should. He is the fun-loving one of the bunch and isn't above practical jokes. He also likes a good brawl and trains most often with Raphael. The two of them are best buds. Michelangelo is the most naturally skilled of the turtles. If he took his role more seriously, he would be the greatest of the four.

Donatello trains the least and would rather build some contraption or solve a computer problem then fight. He is the smartest of the turtles.

In a morals-off fight, Michelangelo will win. All of that above was from a TMNT Role-Playing Game that gave descriptions and bios of the four turtles. And apparently, Mikey could be #1.

Jmarshmallow

#47 Posted by Wyldsong (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Leonardo=)

#48 Posted by SentryREYNOLDS (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Raph

#49 Posted by Wolverine08 (42272 posts) - - Show Bio

Raph if we're speaking of the IDW Turtles.

#50 Posted by godofnick (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Raphael is my favorite but Leonardo is the leader for a reason, he wins.