he isnt just a little blue ball with a sword

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sparda

Yeah, Meta Knight is too much for all of the TMNT.

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By zebari

ummmmmm no he isnt leonardo and donatello alone would  a$$ rape him

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda
zebari said:
"ummmmmm no he isnt leonardo and donatello alone would  a$$ rape him"

Meat Knight would break their weapons with one strike. Galaxia Darkness is indestructible (I believe) and extremely sharp, and he moves faster than sound.
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Resonate

He flips his cape, time freezes, and he cuts through dimensions. What do Leo and Raph have on that? Agility?Ummmm... Meta Knight is the sole survivor of the most powerful warriors 1st squad in his realm for a reason

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zebari

the ninja turtles would ass rape him before he could do anything.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sparda
zebari said:
"the ninja turtles would ass rape him before he could do anything."
By repeatedly saying this, you are proving that you actually have no argument.

The TMNT are cool, I've seen every episode of the 2003 TV series and have read a fair amount of the comics, as well as seen the original three live-action features. They're awesome, but MK trumps them.
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zebari

the ninja turtles have technology strong enough to take him down plus there to expreinced if kirby helps meta knight the turtles would lose but meta knight alone would get assascred.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda
zebari said:
"the ninja turtles have technology strong enough to take him down plus there to expreinced if kirby helps meta knight the turtles would lose but meta knight alone would get assascred."

What technology could possible help them against Meta Knight? If the guy can cut through dimensions....what do they have?
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zebari

the turtles have future weapons such as well i dont know whats it called but it could frezze time and they have magic amulants michelangelo would freeze time meta knight wouldnt do anything then while hes frozen the turtles deliver the finishing blows.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda
zebari said:
"the turtles have future weapons such as well i dont know whats it called but it could frezze time and they have magic amulants michelangelo would freeze time meta knight wouldnt do anything then while hes frozen the turtles deliver the finishing blows."

Except they have to actually activate the equipment, and they aren't used to doing it so much. Meanwhile, ya know, Meta Knight has already taken the stuff out of their hands because they can't react to what he's doing because he moves so fast.

Meta Knight has taken some hard hits before anyways, so they're blows won't do too much damage.
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zebari
Sparda said:
"zebari said:
"the turtles have future weapons such as well i dont know whats it called but it could frezze time and they have magic amulants michelangelo would freeze time meta knight wouldnt do anything then while hes frozen the turtles deliver the finishing blows."

Except they have to actually activate the equipment, and they aren't used to doing it so much. Meanwhile, ya know, Meta Knight has already taken the stuff out of their hands because they can't react to what he's doing because he moves so fast.

Meta Knight has taken some hard hits before anyways, so they're blows won't do too much damage."
if there kicks and punches wouldnt do anything they could blast him into a belvioun and as for the activation part leonardo donateloo and raphael are handling meta knight whilr mikey activates his amulat then he could frezze meta knight before meta knigh perminitely frezzes them.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sparda
zebari said:
"Sparda said:
"zebari said:

Meta Knight has taken some hard hits before anyways, so they're blows won't do too much damage."
if there kicks and punches wouldnt do anything they could blast him into a belvioun and as for the activation part leonardo donateloo and raphael are handling meta knight whilr mikey activates his amulat then he could frezze meta knight before meta knigh perminitely frezzes them.
"
Except the thread says that there's only Leo and Don. In which case, the other two aren't there, MK knocks Don aside and messes up Leo before he can react (he's moving the speed of bullets, here), and then does the same to Don.

Even if there's four....he can fly. He just flies around or over them.
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zebari

i was about to say that anyways 4 of the turtles beat him but since its leo and raph against him hmmmmmmmmmmm i oud say meta knight

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Resonate

Well, actually its Leo and Raph, which could prove even less of a strain because Raph is just too hot headed for him, and Meta Knight would just taunt him into a rage that wouldnt help him in the fight at all.....yeah, he can fly, and you know that Tornado in SSB? He can make a real tornado 

Not that the small one would be that difficult to kill them with though
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zebari

i dont think leo and raph could beat him but if don and mikey helps they would beat meta knight with 70% difficulty

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Resonate
zebari said:
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zebari

ummmmm what just happend

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Resonate
facepalm
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sparda
Resonate said:
"zebari said:
"

I chose use l33t speak, but nothing happened.

God Res, you noob, I'll pwn you so hard you won't even know you got pwned, you pwnt kAMEHAMEHA!!11!1!!
zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zebari

i thought you were talking to me

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Resonate
Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"zebari said:
"

I chose use l33t speak, but nothing happened.

God Res, you noob, I'll pwn you so hard you won't even know you got pwned, you pwnt kAMEHAMEHA!!11!1!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA