#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

• IDW Dark Leo and Mirage Leo vs Electra and Bullseye
  • Standard Gear, which in BE case is a deck of Cards.
  • To the Death.
  • Battle in a dark alley way.

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Wolverine08 (45541 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting matchup. Bullseye and IDW Leonardo are the weak links here respectively. Bullseye is indeed a top tier marksmen capable of insane feats with almost any weapon, but in terms of hand to hand combat skill, he is quite lackluster and the least skilled person here when you break it down, and I feel that Mirage and IDW Leonardo are both capable of avoiding Lester's deadly aim with their blatantly superhuman physicals. IDW Leonardo is packing superhuman physicals, but I do think that he isn't the best there is when it comes to skill, and Elektra should be able to take him for the majority. Overall, I think that Lester is the bigger weak link, and despite the fact that I think that IDW Leonardo would get dropped by Elektra, he is more than capable of holding his own decently for a bit, and Mirage Leonardo should be able to dispatch Bullseye relatively easily then come help out his counterpart.

I'm backing the Turtles for the majority in this battle.

#4 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 maybe.

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (45541 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Are you using Elektra or Daredevil for Team Marvel?

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22965 posts) - - Show Bio

turtles

#8 Posted by Rouflex (20024 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 prob

#9 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 I think. IDW Leo has proven capable of deflecting/dodging lasers and projectiles fired from Karai who has insane accuracy, so I don't think Bullseye brings anything really new to the table in that regrads. Beyond that, I think I pretty much agree with @wolverine08

Tough fight all around though.

#10 Edited by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye isn't that bad at h2h. However, he is comparatively the weakest link here

#11 Posted by OreoAssassin (6218 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that picture of Bullseye! I give it to the Turtles though

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

Team 2 I think. IDW Leo has proven capable of deflecting/dodging lasers and projectiles fired from Karai who has insane accuracy, so I don't think Bullseye brings anything really new to the table in that regrads. Beyond that, I think I pretty much agree with @wolverine08

You said team two, but agree with Wolverine who said team one!?

#13 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly this could go either way it depends who strikes first

#14 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by RetconCrisis (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe it is Team 1. Team 1's laser dodging abilities (lasers, of course, travel at light frequency in space) kinda make Bullseye a bit of a weak link. And they have the reflexes to reflect anything BE throws at them. IDW Leo should be able to take him out. And it can turn into a 2v1 against Elektra, and if they play smart and not totally bum-rush, they can win.

#16 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people forget, Ninja Turtles have throwing stars as well, and are very accurate.

Accuracy

1) Leo avoids gunfire, and Ninja Star head shots Assassin.

2) Leo Ninja Star head shots the Rat King.

3) Donny Ninja stars the Gun Barrel.

4) TMNT Ninja Star and Nun Chuck foes with head shots as they are being fired on.

5) Leo cuts a thin gun barrel in half.

#17 Edited by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@wyldsong said:

You said team two, but agree with Wolverine who said team one!?

Doh. Got my teams mixed up=P

Team Leo=)

#18 Edited by tparks (5365 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got Mirage Turtles on my "to read list", but from what I've seen on this site, Mirage Leo looks like he might even be better then IDW Leo. I've got to go with Turtles because of their ability to deflect/dodge ranged weapons pretty easily. That takes away a pretty huge part of Bullseye's fighting. It will be a great fight, but I think the Turtles can take this. Mirage Leo could probably take Elektra one on one and I'm pretty confident IDW Leo could take Bullseye one on one.

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#20 Posted by JwwProd (10540 posts) - - Show Bio

I thinking the Turtles.