#1 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Task:

Altair and Ezio are Salazar's right and left hand men and are told to assassinate Leon (Resident Evil 4) while he wanders the castle looking for its owner.

Ezio from Brotherhood and Altair from AS 1.

NO wrist cannon.

Leon has any weapon available up to that point in game (except rpg)- Broken butterfly, Red 9, Knife, Blacktail, etc...

Can these two assassins do what Salazar's left hand could not?

#2 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (670 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. Tough call. I believe Leon could kill both of them because he is maybe as skilled or at least almost as skilled as Ezio and Altair plus Leon has weapons that shoot bullets at a much faster rate than any weapon from their time. Leon did beat a skilled super soldier enhanced by las plagas. So I think Leon wins, after a hard battle. Or they decide to help Leon when they find out Leon is actually the good guy. It would be a shorter game.

#3 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon shreds 'em w/ the Tommy Gun that has infinite ammo lol

#4 Posted by Rick_Grayson (758 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO Leon is faster and maybe even more skilled in H2H. Throw in his toys and I'll give him the win 8/10 with the Assassins only chance coming from better stealth and use of teamwork.

#5 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon takes this due to experience, track-record and also because of his far more diverse history dealing with foes that are classified as being within the super powered category. The Team`s main advantage will be that of stealth but it won`t be such a strong detractor to the point of it being too much to hold off a win since Leon himself is a pretty stealthy character also he`s quicker when it comes to actually moving his feet.

#6 Posted by MonsterStomp (16949 posts) - - Show Bio

Bro, the hidden gun isn't a wrist cannon. DF?

#7 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the twilight zone?

Atlair and Ezio destroy Leon. This isn't even a fight.

#8 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9049 posts) - - Show Bio

Smoke bomb stuns while one of them performs an Air assassination

Reguesta in pace

#9 Posted by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

They are assassins....Leon is dead.They are not some dumb guys, they are trained assassins.

#10 Posted by colliderz (1714 posts) - - Show Bio

If Assassins can use the suprise advantage they can they win but other wise Leon.

#11 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot about this. Bump.

I'm not an expert that is just what I assumed, I apologize.

(Sorry if this is inappropriate mods)

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he was referring to the Plaga Removal Laser from RE4, though that wouldn't help anyway unless the assassins are infected.

Is this the twilight zone?

Atlair and Ezio destroy Leon. This isn't even a fight.

Naw.

Smoke bomb stuns while one of them performs an Air assassination

Reguesta in pace

I could just as easily say flash grenade and follow up with shotgun spam.

Anyway I bet Leon could take either one of them alone in CQC. Both at once things become pretty sticky, but considering his arsenal and the fact that neither assassin is much of a bullet timer and things go back into his favor.

#13 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9049 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

considering that both of them is wearing magic/higly adavced un breakable armor and are both masters of stealth and has the advantage of picking the time and place of the fight Leon is dead from so many diferant ways

#14 Edited by nickzambuto (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

considering that both of them is wearing magic/higly adavced un breakable armor and are both masters of stealth and has the advantage of picking the time and place of the fight Leon is dead from so many diferant ways

I don't see such armor mentioned in the OP, I know it's hardly standard gear and if you're saying the assassins need to rely on such a crutch just to beat Leon, then I think that says plenty on who's really superior.

I wouldn't really call either "masters" of stealth, Ezio and Altair need a crowd to remain hidden. They do pretty well with the traditional stuff too, but Leon's hardly a slouch himself at sneaking considering he can sleuth passed Lickers. He's displayed extremely keen instincts by detecting Krauser sneaking up behind him without any warning, so stealth is by no means a determining factor. As far as I'm concerned, it's just a matter of waiting until the assassins show up for Leon to pump them with lead.

#15 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9049 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

and if you're saying the assassins need to rely on such a crutch just to beat Leon, then I think that says plenty on who's really superior.

what is standard equip for a game charicter? what they get at the begining of the game ( nothing) or the end game stuff ( every thing). IMO anything you get in game ( not Plot artifacts) can be counted standard equip

and they do not need it is is one of many ways for them to win it included stright up attacks, smoke bomb assination, traps, point blank bomb and blitz, stick bomb leading him into a trap/assination etc etc they have plenty of optiions to take him down

#16 Edited by 106me (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is CQC stealth battle, the Assassins take the majority easily. In an upfront battle, Leon takes the majority easily.

#17 Posted by MonsterStomp (16949 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto @cjdavis103 OP just admitted to being uneducated on the ACverse. I'd say canon equipment (gear that the assassins have in memory) is acceptable.

Crowds aren't really needed for stealth. It's just one of the tenets that is followed strongly by the entire Order. Mario Auditore and his men have appeared in the midst of a battle, I think its safe to say the assassins can since they're much more skilled.

Skip to about 43 seconds. Vieri questioned sorcery when Mario dropped his guards with throwing knives. Something Ezio and Altair are both skilled at. Then Mario appears out of no where with fodder mercs at his side.

Just food for thought.

#18 Posted by Pr0metheus (5087 posts) - - Show Bio

Assassin's aren't even aim dodgers much less bullet dodgers.

They would win if you took all his equipment away but they would get killed by any fodder with a modern gun.

#19 Edited by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

No more input?

#20 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4382 posts) - - Show Bio

Altair shoot a Poison dart and its over

#21 Edited by Silverrings (1920 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure Leon has the skill to contend with both assassin's at once. They're very skilled, very stealthy and would make a good team, so unless Leon can keep some distance between himself and his opponents then i don't think he wins this. Guns make it much easier for him, though. It depends a lot on them getting the drop on him, or not.