• 128 results
#101 Posted by TifaLockhart (13827 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: and guess what? Leon needed patched up too.

You earned those negative respect points. The only graceful way to become one of my favorite posters again is to earn positive respect points.

I said Leon would win, that wasn't good enough. I said Hitman's enemies weren't -all- terrible and had my integrity called into question and was told I was wrong because, hey, stuff that's impressive in real life doesn't cut it here. I've at least played RE.

#102 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

I hope you're not referencing Leon taking a bullet to the shoulder in RE2...

47 got shot in the gut.

Leon tanked a barrage of B.O.W. spikes from Simmons to the back IN CANNON and still kicked his ass.

Good point, I forgot about that.

@carter_esque: You complained on the first page about the only Leon argument being that he takes on superpowers, but you yourself have failed to provide an actual argument for 47.

Why should I when you have yet to provide any substantial proof that would help Leon's case in this battle?

Ada is actually a helluva lot more skilled than 47 based on FEATS

No.. she doesn't actually. Not that you would know bc you haven't played the Hitman games to know what the hell you're talkin' about. I should stop debating with you right now just bc of that alone. Your entire argument is bulit on ignorance and bias until you actually play the Hitman games or go watch 47's feats on Youtube.

, something 47 seems to only have one of, and that's getting ragdolled by Sanchez who isn't even as strong as Leon based on feats.

But based on logic which is >>>> than feats in this argument, Leon nor Chris are as strong as Sanchez. So, based on you're tellin' me, Leon and Chris are strong enough to throw 47 50 ft. across a room bc they have more (not better , just more) durability feats?? So I guess they could could BFR Sanchez too, huh?

#103 Posted by nickzambuto (11423 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: and guess what? Leon needed patched up too.

You earned those negative respect points. The only graceful way to become one of my favorite posters again is to earn positive respect points.

I said Leon would win, that wasn't good enough. I said Hitman's enemies weren't -all- terrible and had my integrity called into question and was told I was wrong because, hey, stuff that's impressive in real life doesn't cut it here. I've at least played RE.

:(

I don't understand why this became so heated. I was trying to get a debate going here, so of course I am going to shoot down your points! I was trying to keep things friendly here, I think you're over reacting to be honest. I didn't call your integrity into question or anything. I hate to say it but, yes you're right, stuff that's impressive IRL does not cut it here :P

#104 Posted by TifaLockhart (13827 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I'm done here. Have fun being on the list of people I have lost all respect for.

#105 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

I won the meme war, flawless victory

who knew summoning cocaine bear would make a win so easy?

#106 Edited by russellmania77 (13544 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: feats=logic and since agent 47 has none that top of Leon's , than agent 47 dies and Leon bangs ada. End of it all.

Ur counter argument: monsters don't count.

YESSS THEY DO. He didn't only fight slow mindless zombie, Frankenstein monsters, he fought humanoids with various inhancments, and powered up various weapons

Ur counter argument: nope, those r just monsters, they don't count, 47 wins because he is ruthless n has experience

#107 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: feats=logic and since agent 47 has none that top of Leon's , than agent 47 dies and Leon bangs ada. End of it all.

Ur counter argument: monsters don't count.

YESSS THEY DO. He didn't only fight slow mindless zombie, Frankenstein monsters, he fought humanoids with various inhancments, and powered up various weapons

Ur counter argument: nope, those r just monsters, they don't count, 47 wins because he is ruthless n has experience

Dude I'm tired of arguing with you about this which is why I didn't respond to your last reply. Your whole argument started with your post about how 47 wouldn't stand a chance bc Leon has beaten giganties. After deciding that such a feat was irrelevant and couldn't be applied to this battle let alone determine its winner, I decided to challenge you with a counter. It might be simplistic but so was your initial post. I also don't think it's fair to use Krauser bc he was also super human. You used his feats against supernatural entities to give him the win automatically w/o even considering that he could indeed lose. You think that just bc 47 hasn't faced off against monsters, he loses and that's low-balling bc neither you or I will ever know what he'd achieve in a "survival horror" setting bc his games are in a different genre. Honestly, Leon has never faced a human threat as savvy or as deadly as 47 and vice-versa. If you're too obtuse to realize that then that's your issue. I already made my case for 47 by claiming that he would win due to him being a more hard-boiled killer of his own species. Plus, precision (point) shooting gives him a definite edge if we're including gameplay features bc Leon has no way to avoid it.

#108 Posted by russellmania77 (13544 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: my god -_- u never have a good argument. This is over, unless u have any feats n not assumptions, that's how it works on the vine, that's why rune king thor beats superman p1m, no feats = no credit. Leon wins goodbye

#109 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: my god -_- u never have a good argument. This is over, unless u have any feats n not assumptions, that's how it works on the vine, that's why rune king thor beats superman p1m, no feats = no credit. Leon wins goodbye

I know how this site works but I also know that certain feats shouldn't be applied to certain battles and this is one of those instances so take your weak-a$$ opinions and your weak-a$$ arguments elsewhere. And another thing, if you think that you're so much better than me at debating on this site then pick your character and challenge me to a CAV thread so I can whup you properly. Now this is me turning my back on you and walking away from this debate. Bye now.

#110 Posted by russellmania77 (13544 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: whatever fanboy take ur "logic" somewhere where it can actually matter

#111 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: whatever fanboy take ur "logic" somewhere where it can actually matter

If I'm such a fanboy then challenge me to a CAV thread then? Should be an easy win for you since you're soooooo good at this and I'm such fanboy... otherwise shutyerface n' bounce.

#112 Posted by russellmania77 (13544 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: alright btch, than I'm in. Never done it before but this seems easy enough

#113 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: alright btch, than I'm in. Never done it before but this seems easy enough

Flagged for language. Fine then, PM me when you're ready to get slapped.

#114 Posted by MrPhoenix (311 posts) - - Show Bio

So..the only argument for Agent 47 is a game mechanic?

#116 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, after reading the thread, @nickzambuto is pretty much the only person in this thread who should be proud of what went on in here. Based on the arguments presented, (and presented politely and reasonably in a way that shouldn't have offended anyone), Leon dominates.

#117 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: I didn't spell it correctly so, ur flagged for that. I'll pm u tomorrow (it late over here) pussy

Insulting Users.

Insulting other users in any shape or form is not debating and will follow with a warning from the mods. Comicvine is a friendly site and we will enforce this rule to make sure it stays this way, if you can not debate civilly then this site is not the place for you. If the debate is getting heated walk away and alert a mod, do not insult back as this will just lead to you getting a warning as well.

Flagged again

#118 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

47 stomps HARD

#119 Posted by SheenLantern (5299 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrphoenix said:

So..the only argument for Agent 47 is a game mechanic?

The only thing 47 does in cutscenes is talk.

So what do you expect?

#120 Posted by nickzambuto (11423 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:

Well, after reading the thread, @nickzambuto is pretty much the only person in this thread who should be proud of what went on in here. Based on the arguments presented, (and presented politely and reasonably in a way that shouldn't have offended anyone), Leon dominates.

I was getting worried that I may of accidentally said something mean :P

#121 Edited by God_Spawn (35972 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Edited by MrPhoenix (311 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

lol why'd you warn me? I didn't insult him. All I said was that his arguments and opinions pertaining to this thread were weak-a$$... although I guess that could be considered insulting. Nvm then.

#125 Edited by MrPhoenix (311 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Plenty of people have used good arguments and feats, which you even said were useless btw, your only argument is a game mechanic, i think it is you who needs a better argument.

#126 Posted by SheenLantern (5299 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrphoenix said:

your only argument is a game mechanic, i think it is you who needs a better argument.

As I've already told you, cutscenes in Hitman are purely for expositional purposes, there is no combat or fighting. 47's only feats are in-game. Though you've evidently chosen to ignore me.

I think he shot a guy at the beginning of Hitman: Contracts, but that's pretty much it.

#127 Posted by MrPhoenix (311 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: No i'm not ignoring you at all, i'm just not sure how much of a feat point shooting is.

#128 Posted by SheenLantern (5299 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrphoenix: What, instantaneous reaction, slow motion vision and perfect aim isn't good enough for you?

#129 Posted by MrPhoenix (311 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: slow motion vision, could that be used in a real time battle? things like slow motion are like Dead eye in red dead redemption, its for the audiences sake only, or does he possess slow motion abilities that i'm not aware of?

#130 Edited by attilla (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Fun fact: Leon can't bullet time, he doesn't have peak human stats. His defining speed feat that is always brought up is dodging lasers which is laughable.

Fun fact: Agent 47 is in the peak human, enhanced ranged

Fun fact: Agent 47 kills Leon effortlessly. I know more about both of these characters than anyone else on this site.