There both locked in the wayne manor, Set to kill each other

Desmond thinks Leon is a Templar.

Leon thinks desmond is Trying to free another virus

Desmond has a knife,Pistol,Crossbow

Leon has a Knife,Pistol,Kevlar vest

#2 Posted by dajhonmccloud (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by Lucano (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

Desmond without much trouble. He is almost superhuman, while nothing shows Leon being above peak human. Not only that, Desmond has synchronized with 3 extremely skilled assassins giving him a portion of their skill, if not all.

#4 Posted by Night4345 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Desmond still have eagle eye? If he does then he has a enormous advantage and greater experience than Leon with the Animus.

#5 Edited by kgb725 (7321 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano: Everything Leon fights is far stronger than him yet he has no trouble taking them down

#6 Posted by Artyom (5792 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by nickzambuto (17249 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano said:

Desmond without much trouble. He is almost superhuman, while nothing shows Leon being above peak human. Not only that, Desmond has synchronized with 3 extremely skilled assassins giving him a portion of their skill, if not all.

Leon's stats are nearing super soldier level. Can you show me something from Desmond that says he'd have the reflexes to replicate RE4's laser room?

#8 Edited by zaied (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom: Three. Altair, Ezio, and Connor. I haven't played AC4 but I'm pretty sure he didn't sync with Edward and definitely not Aveline.

Oh, and Leon wins here.

#9 Posted by Stormdriven (7885 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon

#10 Posted by OniAkuma (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a head-on fight, or like hunting between the two?

Leaning towards Leon in a knife to knife fight and firefight. In a hunt, I see Desmond winning that...

It's been a while since I played both series, but I think that's how it would go...

#11 Posted by dajhonmccloud (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

There not in Each other view, but eventually meet up

#12 Posted by Mr_Clockwork91 (2391 posts) - - Show Bio

If Leon could beat a giant trex parasite zombie/ fly thing, I think he could take on Desmond.

#13 Posted by dimitridkatsis (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Saying Desmond has experience cause of the animus is like saying Neo has kung fu skills/feats cause/out of the matrix, can't see how much eagle eye helps either, Leon takes this.

#14 Posted by OniAkuma (49 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by NeonGameWave (10379 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon for the win and for the kill.

#16 Posted by nothingistrue13 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@dimitridkatsis:

Except that was the entire point of AC2: for him to receive the experience of Ezio to be able to fight the Templars.

#17 Edited by colliderz (3684 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon better equipment and way more skilled in knife combat and many more he wins

#18 Edited by dajhonmccloud (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

I See lots of Leon wins didnt expect that

#19 Posted by Thitiki (4461 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon without much difficulty. He has taken down much stronger foes.

#20 Edited by Aeon-Rising (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon. Desmond didn't actually do much with all the skills of his ancestors. He definitely had the potential to beat Leon based on the feats THEY had. But without feats of his own Leon wins here. The guy has killed things all the assassins together would have trouble with.

#21 Posted by Dbzk1999 (1972 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by dajhonmccloud (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

But no ones talking about Speed,strength,training,Stealth,accuracy. Whats goin on

#23 Posted by kgb725 (7321 posts) - - Show Bio

@dajhonmccloud: Leon has better everything than Desmond not even debateable. Desmond learned from the Animus but Leon survived and beaten things none of the assassins could even dream of leon's training and feats are very underrated here

#24 Posted by Nyas (3244 posts) - - Show Bio

- Knife fight : Desmond because of all the experience from his ancestors, Leon is skilled but no where near as good.

- Pistol duel : Leo, because of his experience against all the monstrosities he fought.

- Hunt : Desmond rather easily, thanks to his stealth, agility and EV

#25 Posted by dajhonmccloud (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: I See what you mean but desmond has 3 of the most dangerous men in Assassin creed universe inside him, and how does skill Just win over that. i mean Maybe leon does win, But dont you think he's gonna have to fight for his life before it is all over cause desmond has skills so does leon. And plus fighting 1 of the assassin is pretty dangerous but leon has to handle 3 in 1, and Kwonledge plays a role hear to, Like predicting what leon will try after they encounter each other.

#26 Edited by Redmonkeyssj4 (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

@aeon-rising: Desmond doesn't have any feats simply because he isn't the main character, he more of a supporting character than anything, honestlu imo he's a plot device. With the logic you're using a red lantern hulk would be just as strong as any other lantern.

#27 Posted by kgb725 (7321 posts) - - Show Bio

@dajhonmccloud: Desmond doesn't have the skill nor the smarts to predict what Leon will do. Desmond has no feats only theoretical skill he may have that knowledge in his head but who knows maybe he doesnt have the coordination in an actual fight with a skilled opponent. Neo could barely handle Morpheus and he had absorbed knowledge of kung fu and other stuff

#28 Edited by Aeon-Rising (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@redmonkeyssj4 said:

@aeon-rising: Desmond doesn't have any feats simply because he isn't the main character, he more of a supporting character than anything, honestlu imo he's a plot device. With the logic you're using a red lantern hulk would be just as strong as any other lantern.

Last time I checked you needed some kind of combat feat to win a thread against someone with many of them. No way Desmond wins this just because he theoretically could fight on the same level.

#29 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

@aeon-rising: Not on the same level, but above it. I'd be lying if I said you were wrong, but not if I said it was completely correct. Don't really need feata, simply something to contrast to. Like I said before,Red Lantern Hulk has come up in the battle forums before, but he has absolutely 0 feats. However people debate using feats of hulk and red lantern power ring. Same goes for Desmond, he is debated by using feats of Altair, Ezio, and Connor. Do I really have to show you the many battle threads of Desmond for you to understand this?

#30 Posted by Aeon-Rising (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@aeon-rising: Not on the same level, but above it. I'd be lying if I said you were wrong, but not if I said it was completely correct. Don't really need feata, simply something to contrast to. Like I said before,Red Lantern Hulk has come up in the battle forums before, but he has absolutely 0 feats. However people debate using feats of hulk and red lantern power ring. Same goes for Desmond, he is debated by using feats of Altair, Ezio, and Connor. Do I really have to show you the many battle threads of Desmond for you to understand this?

There is more to winning a fight then knowing how. Desmond never tested his own endurance or heart (Or willingness to methodically hunt and kill). It was never his hand getting dirty. He is a inexperienced assassin with insane potential. He is also not a perfect duplicate of his ancestors due to the negative effects of the Animus. I get what your saying but his skills (Or his ancestors skills rather) won't overcome Leon without constant field tests and missions under his belt to make him the weapon he could potentially be. Leon is a battle tested agent proficient in modern weapons. Way out of Desmond's (As of the end of AC3) depth.

#31 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

@aeon-rising: Well he did undergo assassin training in the farm and before he left the valley. He also was able to infiltrate abstergo successfully, encountering weapons far more efficient than what Connor or Edward delt with. Best way for me to explain it, if you've watched Matrix, you'll know that they can learn ANYTHING just by having it downloaded into their minds(I think download is the term, anyways not the point) without any experience at all. Through the bleeding effect Desmond indeed DOES gain the experience of his ancestors, and with their experience comes their skill. So in all reality he doesn't really need any field tests or anything, he already has years and years of it from the bleeding effect.

#32 Posted by dajhonmccloud (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a Point