• 54 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leon is inside an huge hospital searching for a government agent, Finding the agent slumped in a hallway he begins to find the murder.

Conditions:

Leon is equipped with a bullet proof vest,Pistol 1 reload and his knife. Lights out in the hospital (only emergency lights)

Assassins:

1 Arno Dorian

2 Connor kenway

3 Edward kenway

4 Altair

One assassin May Be synchronized with modern weaponry (your choice)

Can

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accidentally deleted this topic.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon loses 2 and 4 due to the setting, but beats Edward and possibly Arno

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagine Edward having the best chance out of all of the assassins, as he has the best feats of accuracy with a pistol as far as I know. He could take advantage of the darkness and headshot Leon

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zaied

Arno actually has the best shot, and can certainly solo. In Dead Kings, he receives what basically amounts to a grenade launcher. He also has the best standard gear and is possibly the best at stealth.

Regardless, Leon has little to no shot of winning due to the narrow corridors, and the assassins being able to stay put. His best chance would be to lure them in an open area, but that seems unlikely with eagle vision.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@ostarion: Arno actually has the best shot, and can certainly solo. In Dead Kings, he receives what basically amounts to a grenade launcher. He also has the best standard gear and is possibly the best at stealth.

Regardless, Leon has little to no shot of winning due to the narrow corridors, and the assassins being able to stay put. His best chance would be to lure them in an open area, but that seems unlikely with eagle vision.

I'm pretty sure this is meant to be 4 separate rounds of 1v1, in which case I think Leon could definitely take Altair, could probably take Connor, but would probably lose to Edward and maybe Arno (I'm not familiar with any feats of Arno)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostarion: No he must attempt the impossible. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/assassins-vs-nathan-drake-1639161/#76 Nathan Tried.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostarion: No he must attempt the impossible. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/assassins-vs-nathan-drake-1639161/#76 Nathan Tried.

Haha, my mistake. Numbering the assassins like that made it seem like a gauntlet to me

Against all 4 of them I don't think he stands a chance. In my opinion he's probably more than a match for each of them in h2h, but in a dark hospital they could just use eagle vision and take him down from a distance easily.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostarion said:

@dajhonmccloud said:

Haha, my mistake. Numbering the assassins like that made it seem like a gauntlet to me

Against all 4 of them I don't think he stands a chance. In my opinion he's probably more than a match for each of them in h2h, but in a dark hospital they could just use eagle vision and take him down from a distance easily.

Really? If anything that's the exact opposite. All four assassins doesn't stand a chance. He's much stronger, faster, far more durable, more skilled, more agile, better marksman, smarter. Leon killed several dozens of zombies while running down a poorly lit corridor in a zombie infested airport. He also killed a few of Svetlana's elite personal guards, then he tricked them into shooting each other and sneaked up on Svetlana in complete darkness. The lack of light isn't a problem for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Leon and all butt...he gets murderd here.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

I love Leon and all butt...he gets murderd here.

How he gets murdered here?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears without much trouble

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: Is it a gauntlet? Or all at once? Cuz if it's a gauntlet, he clears but if he's taking all at once he gets murdered.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ostarion

@ostarion said:

@dajhonmccloud said:

Really? If anything that's the exact opposite. All four assassins doesn't stand a chance. He's much stronger, faster, far more durable, more skilled, more agile, better marksman, smarter. Leon killed several dozens of zombies while running down a poorly lit corridor in a zombie infested airport. He also killed a few of Svetlana's elite personal guards, then he tricked them into shooting each other and sneaked up on Svetlana in complete darkness. The lack of light isn't a problem for him.

I am aware of Leon's capabilities, but I don't see him taking down 4 very skilled and stealthy guys that have access to guns and eagle vision. If this is standard equipment, they also have bombs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anymore?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Emperorb777

Leon clears with no effort at all if it's a gauntlet and has some trouble but still shoots them all if it's at once. Not one of these Assassin is dodging a bullet from a modern weapon fired from an expert marksman especially because distance wasn't specified. .

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Whatchu think?

I think Leon has a much better chance than Nathan Drake. Eagle Vision is what prevails here, I think, but going off the OP Leon seems to be put in the predator (hunter) position. He could get the drop on the assassins. The OP also says that he's only looking for the murderer, so what happens when he finds the assassins? Just starts shooting? Questions them? What if Edward cons them all out of a fight? LOL. Seriously though. I think the OP needs more specific detail.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: unless connor and Edward have the shard and Mayan armor

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostarion said:

@alessandro_souzamarques said:
@ostarion said:

@dajhonmccloud said:

I am aware of Leon's capabilities, but I don't see him taking down 4 very skilled and stealthy guys that have access to guns and eagle vision. If this is standard equipment, they also have bombs.

The gap in terms of physicals and overall skills is such that their number advantage is rendered moot. And the darkness of the place isn't much of a factor. Leon sensed that Krauser, a highly skilled superhuman was trying sneak up on him, which means none of those assassins are sneaking up on Leon.

Leon is a bullet timer, he can dodge bullets from modern weaponry, so their guns aren't a problem. Leon could use their own bombs against them by shooting it while in the air before they can even throw it at him. He tanked larger explosions anyway.

They can't dodge bullets, period. Leon ends them with four bullets, each one aimed for their heads.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: No I don't. Just stop over thinking it. What do you think Leon would do ?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: Its not overthinking if the setup is as broad as this one. Its "objective thinking".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: No all you have to do is piece the puzzle. I gave you a start and now your supposed predict how it would play.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: Rules aren't specific enough. Too many options. Going of Battle Forum rules, Leon gets beaten 7/10 times. I know someone bought up the dark being a non-factor, but come on, these are assassins who excel in parkour/agility. They aren't predictable brain-dead zombies who have no idea what "anticipation" means. They close the gap and its over.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon definitely can't take them all at once, but possibly one at a time, if he gets the drop on them. Otherwise, i think the assassins outclass Leon in too many ways for him to overcome them.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Considering none of them are bullet timers this should be a good fight.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Assians, maybe due to set up and numbers

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon stomps. Especially after Resident Evil Vendetta.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon now after his insane showings of late won't be a stomp but he wins.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Right in the beginning of this scene, Leon is just casually walking around off guard, but then senses Krauser appearing through sheer instinct, even though Krauser just came from thin air and literally didn't make a sound.

You can't be any sneakier than completely silent.

For the rest of the video, Leon battles Krauser with their knives. Don't be fooled just because they're using knives, that isn't how knife fighting works. Those are kenjutsu techniques. They're using their knives as modified swords. Krauser is a Super Soldier with enhanced strength and speed, all the same training as Leon, and much more experience, and he just barely gets the upperhand on Leon in this encounter, only to outright lose the rematch later in the game. That should be enough to prove Leon can take any Assassin on even without guns, unless somebody wants to argue an assassin as more dangerous than a Super Soldier.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: i'll play Devils advocate i doubt Krauser could take on the army that engaged Ezio with just his knife.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: i'll play Devils advocate i doubt Krauser could take on the army that engaged Ezio with just his knife.

Well, he couldn't WIN, but neither could Ezio. Ezio lost and was captured. Krauser could at least replicate what Ezio did, which was kill maybe a dozen or so soldiers before getting overwhelmed. Now if Krauser were in his mutated form, he would be able to slaughter many dozens of those soldiers, with his powerful claw arm that can charge like a whirlwind at FTE speeds. One dash could very well steamroll a dozen soldiers. And that is the version of Krauser who Leon managed to beat.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@nickzambuto: your missing one very important thing from that, Ezio was absolutely stomping the army he loses only because the ghost of Altair distracts him otherwise he likely would have won and that's not even nearly the most insane feat by assassin standards.

Rather Altair takes that title by in one of his missions to get 100% synch and i mean it's what Altair did was to fight through two armies and not taking any damage and you have to kill alot you don't have the option to sneak through and he did this with a sword.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto: your missing one very important thing from that Ezio was absolutely stomping the army he loses only because the ghost of Altair distracts him otherwise he likely would have won and that's not even nearly the most insane feat by assassin standards.

Rather Altair takes that title by in one of his missions to get 100% synch and i mean it's what Altair did was to fight through two armies and not taking any damage and you have to kill alot you don't have the option to sneak through and he did this with a sword.

What you say is true, that the reason Ezio lost when he did, is because he became distracted by the phantom. However, that is not proof that he would have killed the entire army, had he not been distracted. That's a fallacious argument. The fact is, we have no idea what would have happened, in a hypothetical, fan fiction scenario where Ezio never saw the phantom. Maybe he would have killed the entire army, destroyed the castle with his bare hands, busted the planet, and then stalemated Galactus. Or, maybe he would have failed at the exact same point anyway. Either scenario is equally possible. We literally have no idea what would have happened. All we have to go by, is what we saw. And that is Ezio killing about a dozen soldiers or so, then being distracted and the scene ends.

Now, if he and the other assassins have other feats that indicate soloing an army is within their capabilities, I will be the first to admit, just one of them is enough to kill Leon. I'm the biggest Resident Evil fanboy in the world, and I will gladly admit Ezio or Altair humiliates Leon, if either of them is really skilled enough to kill an entire army at once. But can you show this to me?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: i can show you Altair's but it's probably going to take abit to find because i don't remember what game it was in.

Just Fyi i said Leon wins because of his physicals and his equipment however if you gave him only a knife and his hand to hand Altair would kill him easily.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: i can show you Altair's but it's probably going to take abit to find because i don't remember what game it was in.

Just Fyi i said Leon wins because of his physicals and his equipment however if you gave him only a knife and his hand to hand Altair would kill him easily.

I'm interested in seeing.

Avatar image for ObsidianSniper1
ObsidianSniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Right in the beginning of this scene, Leon is just casually walking around off guard, but then senses Krauser appearing through sheer instinct, even though Krauser just came from thin air and literally didn't make a sound.

You can't be any sneakier than completely silent.

For the rest of the video, Leon battles Krauser with their knives. Don't be fooled just because they're using knives, that isn't how knife fighting works. Those are kenjutsu techniques. They're using their knives as modified swords. Krauser is a Super Soldier with enhanced strength and speed, all the same training as Leon, and much more experience, and he just barely gets the upperhand on Leon in this encounter, only to outright lose the rematch later in the game. That should be enough to prove Leon can take any Assassin on even without guns, unless somebody wants to argue an assassin as more dangerous than a Super Soldier.

and this is still just RE4 Leon. RE 6, Vendetta,Degeneration and Damnation feats as well. Im not seeing him go down

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: i think this is it but it's not cinematic because it was the first Assassins creed and it was a mission.

Loading Video...

Ignore the guy talking there is a part 2 to this i'm going to see if anything else happens.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: That's not really what I would classify as an army. I was expecting something more similar to that Ezio cinematic, where he is genuinely facing hundreds of soldiers at once.

Altair might have killed an army in TOTAL, but it wasn't at once, it was in groups, and the largest group he faced wasn't more than a dozen soldiers at once. I mean, it's still extraordinarily impressive in it's own right, but out of Leon's league? He's been in the same situation against not just regular soldiers, but Super Soldiers.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@nickzambuto: here is the difference Altair killed armored up people that were grouping, Leon has not a gank squad of Templars would likely kill Leon if he only had a knife and no gun Ezio and Altair can fodderize these groups in seconds Leon would struggle to take out even 5 with just a knife and that's not downplaying either Templars are not fodder they are pretty damn skilled then again Leon wasn't born in that era so that makes it more against him aswell, Altair and Ezio both have beat Apple of Eden wielders and in all honesty Leon couldn't take Altair's master wielding one while Altair kills him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: here is the difference Altair killed armored up people that were grouping, Leon has not a gank squad of Templars would likely kill Leon if he only had a knife and no gun Ezio and Altair can fodderize these groups in seconds Leon would struggle to take out even 5 with just a knife and that's not downplaying either Templars are not fodder they are pretty damn skilled then again Leon wasn't born in that era so that makes it more against him aswell, Altair and Ezio both have beat Apple of Eden wielders and in all honesty Leon couldn't take Altair's master wielding one while Altair kills him.

What's your proof that Leon couldn't take more than 5 soldiers? There is no proof, and I'll tell you why; Because never has an RE character actually been in a situation where they had to face a large group of fodder with just CQC. They've faced large groups of fodder with weapons; just never while restricted to CQC. It doesn't mean they're incapable, we just haven't ever seen it happen, so we have no idea what would happen. Maybe you're right, and Leon would be overwhelmed by just five Templars. Or, maybe Leon is capable of slaughtering thousands of Templars at once. Just like the Ezio vs army scene, we simply don't know. There is no proof one way or the other, so the comparison is completely irrelevant. Altair's performance against the Templars does not tell us how he relates to Leon, because there is nothing to compare it to.

What Resident Evil characters DO have, is amazing feats in one-on-one combat against established opponents, often while being at physical disadvantages. And although fodder feats are handy for quantifying and creating a scale of context, I think Leon's feats in one-on-one battles speak for themselves. He's squared off with some amazingly impressive opponents, like Jack Krauser and Chris Redfield.

Let's start by talking about Ada. Now, this chainsaw J'avo is CRAZZYY POWERFUL. He's strong enough to completely shatter giant, neon billboards with one swing, and the death animations show him wacking Ada hard enough to send her body flying multiple stories up and a city block away, crashing into a wall. Getting rammed by a speeding train didn't even stop this monster. Sherry and Jake TOGETHER were barely able to survive against this freak, despite both of them being highly skilled superhumans, and also having a whole arsenal of weaponry at their disposals, the Chainsaw J'avo gave them complete HELL singlehandedly.

Now Ada has to fight it by herself... and she's just toying around! She's making wisecracks, outright taunting the thing, basically having a ball! And she doesn't even need weapons to do it. This really goes to show the skill difference between a veteran like Ada, and talented youngsters like Jake and Sherry. I mean, just look at how effortless those movements are. How she's agile enough to counter the beast while in midair. She even uses grappling to control the beast in a struggle while the train approaches, then easily kicks him to the ground at the perfect timing.

No Caption Provided

Ada has ninja-like senses and outright superhuman agility. Even after being tranquilized, and rendered totally incapacitated, the moment her unconscious body senses danger, she snaps awake and dodges on pure instinct.

Loading Video...

Ada Wong is a QUEEN. I think comparing Ada to Altair would be a compliment to the assassin. She's clearly a lot more agile.

Now how does Leon deal with this superhuman acrobat, smooth, sexy, intelligent deadly trained killer? Leon isn't as over the top as Ada is, he's a lot more down to Earth and gritty when he fights. She's almost agile enough to fly, for Pete sakes, he obviously can't match her there. But that's okay, because more importantly is that he's a lot smarter, and a lot more skilled. She gets right behind him and holds a gun to his back, literally the most dominant, advantageous position a person can get, and in a flash, he completely reverses the situation and makes her look like a child.

Loading Video...

Now let's look at Svetlana Belikova, the President of the Eastern Slav Republic, and combat instructor for her army and the Soviet Union. Svetlana is a master of the Russian fighting style Systema, and extraordinarily advanced and difficult, but equally deadly style of combat that focuses on joint locks and pressure points.

Ada displays some downright inhuman speed and dexterity in this fight, but it's clear that the whole time, Svetlana is just toying with her. Ada tries every trick in her arsenal, she even pulls out a knife, but Svetlana literally dances around her every move, before disarming the knife and simultaneously slashing Ada in one motion so smooth, that Ada barely dodges it. For all the amazing skills Ada displays in this fight, Svetlana is clearly her master.

Loading Video...

Yet when Leon shows up, we all know who the king is. Not even Svetlana can defeat Leon. In this scene, you have to keep in mind the circumstances, Leon isn't expecting Svetlana to be a combatant at all, he thinks she's just a politician, and he's also surrounded by a Special Forces team aiming rifles at his head, with his only protection being Svetlana as his shield. So when Svetlana attacks, Leon has to adapt to the situation instantly, and his own fighting style is restricted by just trying to capture her. So while she is completely free, and could utilize strikes, holds, throws, whatever, Leon has to simultaneously worry about the SF team getting a bead on him if she gets too far away, and has to coordinate the fight in a way that she stays in between him and the soldiers, while simultaneously limiting his moves to grabs, and extremely close range strikes like that leg sweep and knee. In these circumstances, the two are dead on par, neither one can land a hit on the other. But that's a holding back Leon against Svetlana at her best. She's still just as dangerous as ever, notice how she literally throws Leon 10 feet into the air and back with one hand. That's superhuman strength. Yet she can only match Leon, when his fighting style and focus are restricted by more than half. Leon at his best very well might stomp her.

Loading Video...

A character with skills similar to Ada and Svetlana is Jack Krauser, who is Special Forces trained in USSOCOM, and even acted as a mercenary during his days off because he felt combat was his only purpose. Even a guy like that, couldn't keep up with Leon's super-agent skills. He needed to become a Super Soldier with blurring speed and the strength to rend solid steel in his grip, just to become a match for Leon. And on top of that, he had prep time and lured Leon to a boobytrapped battlefield with puzzles, explosives, and turret drones all on his side. And on top of THAT, he mutated his arm into a gigantic, bulletproof claw of immense power, compared to Leon's puny knife. He had ALL these advantages, and Leon STILL FRIGGIN WON.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Look at that skill, he's dancing around Krauser's every move and maneuvering him into opening up for a 540 kick straight to the jaw. Look at those reflexes, Krauser moves at superhuman speeds, and his claw is immensely powerful and huge, but Leon is always a step ahead.

Even a man of Krauser's talents, coupled with all this power, still can't match Leon. Leon is the greatest fighter on the planet. It almost seems like he can do anything.

There is only one person in the whole world who is shown to truly be able to match Leon, and that's the legendary hero Chris Redfield. All the powers and enhancements in the world, and nobody was able to match Leon's sheer skill. Instead, it took a soldier of similar skill and determination to finally match him. Chris, who is a skilled enough fighter to counterstrike Wesker, and could launch a giant boulder 10 meters away with his bare hands through sheer determination. That's what it took to finally match Leon in CQC.

After typing all of this, suffice to say, it's going to take a lot more than killing a dozen Templars to convince me that Altair is as skilled, deadly, competent, and capable as Leon is.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@nickzambuto: do you uh realize that A. gank squad of templars have armor on even if it's chainmail it's armor, B. generally trying to take on a Sword via a dagger in real life isn't really advised they have more range and spacing then knives i know because i practice in both just FYI in real life you don't block with knives like Krauser and Leon do and much to your belief they were not using Kenjutsu as that is sword techniques no Krauser and Leon were using specifically knife skills that being said you don't block a knife with the blade of a knife because it won't really block it and it's more likely it will be sent reeling out of your hand rather you move to block there attempts of knifing by trying to control there forearm that is wielding the knife after dodging to make an opening this prevents chances of being cut and stabbed we use it in Kali quite frequently Jason Bourne shows a good example of this during his pen vs knife scene.

And finally Leon's knife will take far more strength to pierce Templars who can survive about 2 sword swipes unless you think he is going to dart around and dodge before magically striking them in vitals which is unlikely they have helmets refer to the knife vs Sword above because he is going to expend alot of stamina from dodging and even more to try and kill a Templar and the Templar are not just going to let him have a breather they will attack one after another.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto: do you uh realize that A. gank squad of templars have armor on even if it's chainmail it's armor, B. generally trying to take on a Sword via a dagger in real life isn't really advised they have more range and spacing then knives i know because i practice in both just FYI in real life you don't block with knives like Krauser and Leon do and much to your belief they were not using Kenjutsu as that is sword techniques no Krauser and Leon were using specifically knife skills that being said you don't block a knife with the blade of a knife because it won't really block it and it's more likely it will be sent reeling out of your hand rather you move to block there attempts of knifing by trying to control there forearm that is wielding the knife after dodging to make an opening this prevents chances of being cut and stabbed we use it in Kali quite frequently Jason Bourne shows a good example of this during his pen vs knife scene.

And finally Leon's knife will take far more strength to pierce Templars who can survive about 2 sword swipes unless you think he is going to dart around and dodge before magically striking them in vitals which is unlikely they have helmets refer to the knife vs Sword above because he is going to expend alot of stamina from dodging and even more to try and kill a Templar and the Templar are not just going to let him have a breather they will attack one after another.

I understand Leon and Krauser's fight was unrealistic. But the fact that they were able to utilize their knives as swords effortlessly, and block each other without their blades reeling out of their hands, is what makes them superhumanly skilled and strong. Now, a sword is obviously still an advantage over a knife given its reach, but I don't think that alone is really enough to win if Leon is significantly more skilled than Altair. Yes, Leon and Krauser were fighting kenjutsu style with their knives. No, it isn't realistic, but that just goes to show the level of skill they are operating at is beyond anything possible in the real world.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: i'll say this again in a sword or knife fight Leon is not more skilled then Altair.

Loading Video...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By renamed040924

@sainguinexshadow: I don't get it. I thoroughly explained the abilities of Ada, Svetlana, and Krauser and all the advantages they had over Leon and exactly how Leon was still able to get the better of all of them, and you think that random boss fight against some character I've never heard of without any context just instantly counters all of it? Uhh... why?? Why wouldn't Krauser curbstomp Al Mualim???

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: because Krauser would just get reckt by the apple of eden and Krausers combat speed isn't above human perception his shoulder rolls are FTE his running speed is still within human perception.