Leman Russ runs the gauntlet

Nightwing_1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nightwing_1234

Morals on for gauntlet, Russ just wants to win and is willing to kill (so still his normal morals) standard gear for gauntlet. Russ also gets his spear and his wolves. Fight takes place on an uninhabited planted identical to earth.

Round one- Aquaman

Round two- Thing

Round three- Green Lantern

Round four- Hulk

Round five- Wonder Woman

Round six-Thor

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sethlol

A Leman Russ and WW fight would be awesome.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dredeuced

Stops at Wonder Woman, probably. I think it's out of order, I'd put WW over GL and Hulk, and arguably over Thor. Wonder Woman should be much stronger and faster than him (unless someone dumps some crazy Leman Russ stuff for me) and can deflect his weaponry pretty handily with her bracers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@Sethlol: @Dredeuced:

I think he can beat WW. Primarchs can see FTL and react to FTL. Sanguness did as did their father the Emperor.

Ariko uses the Spear Of Telesto to channel a small part of Sanguinuis abilities:

"Ariko could see the passage of bolts and laser blasts as if they were suspended in the air. He was invincible. By the lords, he was godlike. Arkio counted the Word Bearers in an eye-blink.”

-Deus Encarmine

So if both the Emperor and Sanguiness can I see why not the rest. Further Proof is Magnus popping a Warp Time when battling Russ, yet Russ kept pace just fine.

The Durability is incredible withstanding earth quake punches and 1000s of Tons of mountain.

Add in the Psychic scream Russ has will drop Wonder Woman on her knees with her Brain being Mush.

No Caption Provided

I dont see WW surviving that Mentally.

Finally the Power weapon would cut thru her like butter.

He has a good shot past WW.

Nightwing_1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nightwing_1234

I would say that leman has better senses then the other primarchs since he was famed for having enhanced senses :P

I edited the OP but im hesitant to put WW over thor. ive always been 50/50 on that fight, and i think thor would be a more legendary fight for russ so im leaving him as the end of the gauntlet