#1 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

In a chess battle who wins

VS

So neither one can use their powers just a battle of intellect and skill in chess. Who wins

#2 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

Any thoughts

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

This is interesting. I`m going with Reed Richards.

#4 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: I think Lelouch takes this...He is not as smart as Reed in many areas. But Lelouch is just so good in Chess, whereas Reed on the other hands lose to Tony in 5 matches.

you can see the logic here

#5 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: I think Lelouch takes this...He is not as smart as Reed in many areas. But Lelouch is just so good in Chess, whereas Reed on the other hands lose to Tony in 5 matches.

you can see the logic here

All five games being played simultaneously, and got checkmated on all five boards at the exact same time.

#6 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: Great analysis

#7 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: I think Lelouch takes this...He is not as smart as Reed in many areas. But Lelouch is just so good in Chess, whereas Reed on the other hands lose to Tony in 5 matches.

you can see the logic here

All five games being played simultaneously, and got checkmated on all five boards at the exact same time.

Actually I think it's more than 5...it's a round table, and the page only showed 5 boards...

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GodDamnIronMan: Great analysis

Thanks...and not to mention that Lelouch has "the power of absolute obedience"

#8 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: That's a good point. I'd have to check the scan again, but I think it states there's five games...I could be wrong, though.

#9 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Lelouch has got this. If there's one thing he can do it's chess.

#10 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

@GodDamnIronMan: That's a good point. I'd have to check the scan again, but I think it states there's five games...I could be wrong, though.

Really? it did stated there ? I think I am more wrong. Failed.

#11 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: As I said, I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might have done.

It might not have though, you could be right.

#12 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: Well I took precautionary measures and canceled out both their powers

#13 Posted by JediXMan (30314 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed is smarter overall. I would argue that Lelouch is the superior strategist, however. So I am leaning toward him slightly.

Moderator
#14 Posted by JediXMan (30314 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan:

@GodDamnIronMan:

It looks like 6 games, if you count the squares. I don't know if it says otherwise in another scan, though. Here's one pic:

Moderator
#15 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Thanks dude, it is more than 5, I am right than ^^ @Mattersuit:

#16 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed.

#17 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed.