Win by KO/Death/BFR

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lelouch. Image Breaker has been shown not to protect him from attacks of a certain power, and Lelouch was Geass'ing God.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@thedarklordpandamonium: In the Light Novel,The Image Breaker was hinted to be part to be the Right Hand of God If I'm not mistaken.And the Geass have shown to be negated.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: In the Light Novel,The Image Breaker was hinted to be part to be the Right Hand of God If I'm not mistaken.And the Geass have shown to be negated.

And that would be...when?

Lelouch's Geass has never been fully thrown off.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: It been a year since I seen Code Geass,but when Lelouch used his Geass on that guy with the robotic half face(I don't remember his name)and he negated the geass.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: It been a year since I seen Code Geass,but when Lelouch used his Geass on that guy with the robotic half face(I don't remember his name)and he negated the geass.

Oh yeah Jeremiah Gottwald's Geass Canceler.

...point taken. hmm...haven't watched more than 2 episodes of A Certain Magical Index.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Touma have been mind control by a low tier level Reality Warper and once he touch himself with the Image Breaker he wasn't mind control anymore.And a other note,Touma have shown to be immune to Telepaths.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geass was canceled via V.V.'s help, so I have no idea how that would interact. Even then, Lelouch is better at thinking on his feet IMO. Depending on where they are, Lelouch could easily win without directly Geassing Touma, like he did with Mao.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@homicidalmaniac said:

Oh yeah Jeremiah Gottwald's Geass Canceler.

...point taken. hmm...haven't watched more than 2 episodes of A Certain Magical Index.

Gottwald was enhanced by the Geass Order. The Geass Order is run by V.V., who has deep knowledge of Geass, as well as scientists who understand Geass. It makes sense that they would know how to negate it.

Aside from the involvement of immortals with the Code, Geass has never been resisted - the only case is when Nunnally eventually shook off Charles' Geass, and this has been debated.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only reason Jerimiah was able to negate the geass was because he had people who had detailed information on how geass's function work on a way to counter geass powers. and it took over a year to make. and even so, im pretty sure that lelouch's geass would work on kamijou. all he has to do is say "die" and lelouch wins

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: I can just assume it wouldn't work, but then this entirely matters on where they face off. If lelouch has people he can use around, he can still win IMO, since he's shown a penchant for that type of stuff against Schniezel and Mao. So I guess the question is, where are they fighting?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@dratini1331: their fighting here

sorry for the size
sorry for the size

this is a high school which only have few dozens students in it.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Then I want to give it to Lulu for 6/10. He's shown to be fairly adept at thinking on his feet, but it would be close if he couldn't effect Kamijou directly.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By OverLordArhas

Lelouch

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By homicidalmaniac
OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can he block something that is directed in his eyes.

Remember when he got hit by Index's feather that cause him to loss his memories.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@overlordarhas:

Didn't Aureolus try to control Touma mind if I'm not mistaken and the Image Breaker negate that.Remember,Aureolus was a low level reality warper.The Lelouch power was shown to be negated by Jeremiah.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#20 JediXMan  Moderator

@overlordarhas:

Didn't Aureolus try to control Touma mind if I'm not mistaken and the Image Breaker negate that.Remember,Aureolus was a low level reality warper.The Lelouch power was shown to be negated by Jeremiah.

Jeremiah's Geass canceler was designed by V.V. to cancel the affects of Geass. It was never explained, but it can be implied that it is a result of mystic (Geass) abilities and actual technology, since V.V. and the Geass Order developed it.

It's worth noting that Lelouch never used his Geass against Jeremiah after he gained the Geass Canceler. Now, Rolo did, so we can guess at the results judging by what happened there, but still - Lelouch never used it against Jeremiah after he became a cyborg. Jeremiah only used his canceler on people who Lelouch used his Geass on, he broke out of Rolo's hold with it, and freed Anya's memories by canceling Marianne's Geass.

Essentially, the Geass Canceler counts as "outside tech." It wasn't a person's willpower or their own abilities. It was technology specially created to combat Geass and nothing else. So I don't think that's quite applicable here. Aside from that, the only people who can resist Geass are those who have become immortals through Geass - essentially reaching the level of C.C., V.V., and Charles.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I kinda meant to say Roro power was negated,but I have a bad memory so sue me.And do you consider the Lelouch Geass to be some form of Telepathy.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OverLordArhas

@homicidalmaniac said:

@overlordarhas:

Stiyl cast spells that made mirages to make it appear that Aureolus' attacks had missed Touma, planting the seeds of doubt in his mind causing him to lose. He was defeated by his own power.

No Caption Provided

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@overlordarhas: I talking about when Touma first met Aureolus and Aureolus wipe away Touma and Stiyl minds of Aureolus plan.It 3:30 a.m where I live right now and I'm going to sleep

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Does Code Geass worth any time watching? I actually finished watching/reading Shingeki no Kyojin and im looking for something else.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i still don't see any proof that imagine breaker can't negate something that has been negated before...

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OverLordArhas

@cooldes said:

i still don't see any proof that imagine breaker can't negate something that has been negated before...

For imagine breaker to negate something, it must touch it first. He can negate an AoE attack or spell just by being in the area. Geass is different, for it rearrange your mind mush like Index's limiter.

No Caption Provided

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cooldes

@overlordarhas: what stops touma from touching his own head? Plus his arm makes him immune to mind attacks anyway, the only successful person was a reality warper

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@overlordarhas: what stops touma from touching his own head? Plus his arm makes him immune to mind attacks anyway, the only successful person was a reality warper

Touma needs to reach in Index's mouth to negate her mind wipe seal. The seal was not negated by touching Index alone but by touching the seal directly.

Second, the Feather of Light (an after effect of dragon's breath) effect was not negated even when Touma touches his head.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OverLordArhas

@cooldes said:

@overlordarhas: those things are irrelevant..

How can it not be relevant when Geass, unlike any tele-attack, it actually rearrange your brain synapses. It is not a channeling attack where the attacker needs constant link to the victim. To negate geass, Touma needs to to touch his brain directly.

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DeathHero61  Online

Feats for Lelouch?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Lelouch?

He told God to kill itself and God listened thanks to his Geass. He's brainwashed an entire nation to following him, in his final stages. Only problem is he's a sub-par fighter unless this is the Nightmare of Nunnally Lelouch who is a beast apparently.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Touma stomp

Avatar image for eliahparichitha
EliahParichitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers