Legolas vs Storm Shadow

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

-Movie versions.

-Standard gear, but Storm Shadow only has sword(s), Legolas only has his two short swords and larger sword from the Hobbit series.

-Morals on, in character.

-Fight takes place in Laketown(The Hobbit).

-Start 15 feet apart.

-Win by death or KO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mhhh cou---- wait 15 feet apart?.... wait only swords??? mhhhhh REALLY?!?!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: <_< Storm doesn't use a gun hes above that, he uses something better...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheVivas

@killerwasp: Only sword fighting Wasp, only sword fighting..... Lol

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Storm ;). He regularly takes on soldiers with actual bullets with either stealth or just by going up close.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: ik ik, im just saying u took Storm shadow's favorite thing. XD I guess i can't complain legolas loves his bow and arrows lol. Honestly I feel it could go either way, logically I'd think Leg is faster, but lets not forget SS is not necessary human either he was running quite fast for a ninja being chased by basically people in super suits, and was keeping up in good pace.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Storm: Speed

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump again, and let's assume speed is equalized.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm Shadow. He's more skilled with a sword.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<_< Storm doesn't use a gun hes above that, he uses something better...

*Shows a GIF of shurikens getting shot out of the air*

That's a convincing argument.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

I don't think there's a large speed advantage here, Tauriel can shoot arrows out of the air and Legolas > Tauriel by a good margin.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

I don't think there's a large speed advantage here, Tauriel can shoot arrows out of the air and Legolas > Tauriel by a good margin.

Why are you using Tauriel as an example for Legolas? That's a feat for Taruiel. You could have used the showing of Legolas jumping on a series of falling rubble to gain even footing with that Ork.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

Why are you using Tauriel as an example for Legolas? That's a feat for Taruiel. You could have used the showing of Legolas jumping on a series of falling rubble to gain even footing with that Ork.

I knew somebody would say this; I get that it's sort of powerscaling and if you wan to discount it in the context of feats for the battle, that's fair, but in all honesty, if Tauriel can do it, Legolas can.

The falling rubble feat is a more impressive travel speed and agility feat than reaction time in my opinion, though still a reaction timing feat, I don't think it compares with slicing a bullet in two.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew somebody would say this; I get that it's sort of powerscaling and if you wan to discount it in the context of feats for the battle, that's fair, but in all honesty, if Tauriel can do it, Legolas can.

Based on what? Being the face of the Elves? Legolas hasn't performed a feat even remotely close to popping an arrow out of the air.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

Based on what? Being the face of the Elves? Legolas hasn't performed a feat even remotely close to popping an arrow out of the air.

Based on the fact that she can't beat Bolg, even with Kili's help, but Legolas can, he is definitely the superior warrior. I just can't picture Legolas not being able to do that if she can.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@rogueshadow said:

Based on the fact that she can't beat Bolg, even with Kili's help, but Legolas can, he is definitely the superior warrior. I just can't picture Legolas not being able to do that if she can.

That just proves he's better at swordplay than she is. If that a-hole Lord Elf didn't slice her bow in half, she would have stomped Bolg.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@monsterstomp said:

@rogueshadow said:

That just proves he's better at swordplay than she is. If that a-hole Lord Elf didn't slice her bow in half, she would have stomped Bolg.

Yeah, I'm not debating this, because in the context of how we debate battles on Comicvine, you are right. Go back and read what I said, I know it's powerscaling, if you want to discount it, fine. I'm just saying that Legolas seemed to be written as the more powerful character to me, I'm pretty confident he could replicate that feat.

Do you really not get where I am coming from, or are you just being awkward?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: No, I'm just saying that your view on feats is not ideal, payaso :P

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@monsterstomp said:

@rogueshadow: No, I'm just saying that your view on feats is not ideal, payaso :P

I'm getting a bit wizened by feats, starting to think we might rely on them a little too much sometimes. I dunno, I start to think this every now and then, then I change my mind back again, lol, maybe I'm just going crazy.