Legolas VS Hawkeye

BigBossGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hawkeye will not have access to all his special arrows, he will have normal arrows instead. The two will be on the top of two different skyscrapers, no knowledge of one another. morals on, battle to the death.

Archers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a straight up shootout I'm going with the elf

Avatar image for deactivated-5e556e1661ac3
deactivated-5e556e1661ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legolas has at least 200+ years (maybe as high as 2000) of combat experience on top of all his heighten elf scenes. I'd give him an easy 9/10 wins

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Legolas also has the advantage of his elf eyes

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Legolas. More experienced. Has actually showed his experience, which is something diffrent then the claim, and is superhuman to boot. Clint could possibly hit him depending on the location or distance, since he has nailed Whizzer, Spider-Man, and Cap before, but Legolas still has a far better chance at beating Hawkeye then the other way around. Up close, Legolas should have more h2h experience as well.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dextersinister

Hawkeye in a stomp, Legolas being better than based on experience alone is speculation and Hawkeye like nearly every other unpowered big named superhero is clearly superhuman by our standards, Legolas doesn't have any feats in all his showings that he or Green Arrow haven't pulled off on a typical weekend.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legolas. Elves in Tolkien are essentially superhuman with magic-like abilities in addition to their superior senses. Legolas' power might not be on par with Galadriel, the most powerful of the elves left as of the 3rd Age, Celeborn or even Elrond, but he would be superior to what is essentially a 25-30 year old archer with advanced combat training. And unlike Hawkeye, most of Legolas' feats are shown in his ability to move without tiring for extremely long periods and his ability to hold his ground with a bow on a battlefield and kill large amounts of more heavily armed opponents without being overwhelmed. Hawkeye, by contract, has lower amounts of feats and those are more limited to superheroics, which by their nature are smaller scale.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dextersinister

Elves in Tolkien are essentially superhuman with magic-like abilities in addition to their superior senses.

Legolas has no feats that would put him above Hawkeye in accuracy, reflexes or speed. As I stated earlier peak humans in comics are clearly superhuman by our standards.

And unlike Hawkeye, most of Legolas' feats are shown in his ability to move without tiring for extremely long periods and his ability to hold his ground with a bow on a battlefield and kill large amounts of more heavily armed opponents without being overwhelmed.

This is just killing hordesof featless mooks which Hawkeye has done countless time.

Hawkeye, by contract, has lower amounts of feats and those are more limited to superheroics, which by their nature are smaller scale.

You are looking at this in the wrong, another way of wording what you said would be that Hawkeye normally fights skilled individuals rather than large scale battles which is a lot more relevant to this scenario even then Hawkeye would still have more large scale battles under his belt.

I don't read Hawkeye and I am going by the fraction of showings of a character going near 50 years used against me in a tournament vs a secondary character who is in 3 books.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hawkeye