#1 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

talkes place on gotham rooftops.

to death.

all have 5 explosive arrow, 3 ice, 4 electricity and 10 normal arrows.

provide reason.

#2 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Green arrow.

#3 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg: Green arrow admitted to a lantern that Red arrow is better now.

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hawk Eye wins. He is Bullseye with Machine Gun speed in arrows. Also no Morals and actual Superpowers in Twitch Factor (super human speed in his hands) and Super Human Eyesight.

#5 Posted by ascenscion (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Ultimate Hawkeye is superhuman physically (haven't read a huge amount of him) Legolas has the best physical attributes for an archer- best eyesight, best agility, most combat and skill knowledge, probably the best archer. However, Red Arrow would probably take this because of trick arrows that Legolas is unknowing of.

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hawkeye

Red Arrow

Green Arrow

Legolas

#7 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#8 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read something exactly like this before.... and most people agreed it goes to Legalos, because he has beyond human sight, hearing, reaction, reflex, agilty... etc. But I have seen the others shoot barrages of arrows at once. Roy is skilled in more than just arrows, so out of the comic heroes I would give it to him.... and is said to be better than Oliver.

#9 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult Hawkeye is going to kill everyone. Easily.

#10 Posted by Spydey (401 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll come down between Ultimate Hawkeye and Legolas. If we were talking about 616 Hawk, then one of the Arrows and Legolas.

Legolas wins though.

#12 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamthewolf88: @ascenscion: You both do realize Ultimate Hawkeye has super Human Eyesight and Speed in his Twich Factor thanks to SHIELD? No? Well he does and has FAR Better feats than Legolas.

Ult. HE wins easy.

#13 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamthewolf88: @ascenscion: You both do realize Ultimate Hawkeye has super Human Eyesight and Speed in his Twich Factor thanks to SHIELD? No? Well he does and has FAR Better feats than Legolas.

Ult. HE wins easy.

I said that Team 2 wins. I was just pointing out "facts" about Legolas

#14 Posted by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

In a free-for-all with combatants as close as this it can really go any way; I'm leaning towards Ult. Hawkeye for the solid majority though, he is truly a monster. Not entirely clear on the extent of HE's superhuman senses or physical attributes though.

I'm sure Legolas still has an advantage over them all in agility, melee skill, experience and senses (specifically long-distance sight) so I can see Legolas edging out a few victories as well. He can shoot faster and harder than any normal human could - certainly just like the others in this match - and can see across miles and miles of terrain, nailed a goblin a kilometer or so away square between the eyes. I imagine he would be sticking primarily to his normal arrows though, and has absolutely no experience with the trick arrows.

#15 Posted by Inphase (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Legolas has the best agility, and eyesight out of all of them, but he doesn't have better feats. To be honest, I think lord of the rings characters should be banned from battles due to lack of feats, they weren't created for this.

#16 Edited by New_World_Order (13042 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#17 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Green Arrow or Legolas would win here

#18 Posted by Clark_EL (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

This...

Legolas has the majority though because he can see farther, and is probably more accurate at longer ranges....but if were looking at Smallville GA or something he has those sunglasses in which it has night-vision, infrared, and can zoom in on a target. Now Hawkeye might have shield tech that can do that himself though. Also Green Arrow and Hawkeye sometimes have crossbows with them too so if they have that they might pull out a win...and I'm leaning GA>Hawkeye 6/10 times.

#19 Posted by Proton_Man (13 posts) - - Show Bio

i would go legolas just based on the fact that it is natural to him and not a learned skill or feat, not to mention ages of experience, although he may have a weakness with not being familiar with specialized arrows.

#20 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate hawkeye wins IMO

#21 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el said:

@vaeternus said:

This...

Legolas has the majority though because he can see farther, and is probably more accurate at longer ranges....but if were looking at Smallville GA or something he has those sunglasses in which it has night-vision, infrared, and can zoom in on a target. Now Hawkeye might have shield tech that can do that himself though. Also Green Arrow and Hawkeye sometimes have crossbows with them too so if they have that they might pull out a win...and I'm leaning GA>Hawkeye 6/10 times.

Good point dude, totally agree. The GA from smallville was awesome lol I mean he's cool in general but I always saw him as that DCU's "Ultimate GA" and the shooting/trading and arrow in the chest vs. Lex shooting a gun feat was impressive.

#22 Posted by Clark_EL (2650 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: You think Legolas is more accurate at Distance?

lol.

Hawkeye with a UNACCURATE RPG takes out Ghost Rider going 200 MPH a Mile Distance.

Legolas has got **** on Ult. Hawkeye in Accuracy Feats or Distance.

#25 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@CandenceV2, lol a rocker launcher you don't need accuracy it has spray damange and explodes on contact...poor example, GA and Legolas are both better marksman then "Ultimate" Hawkeye...and seriously who the hell wears purple? lmao..

#26 Posted by BigCimmerian (8096 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye wins easily, then Legolas.

#27 Posted by Obtrusive (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw hawkeye miss a target he was sure he could hit, in one of the earlier avenging spiderman comics. I guess thats not ultimate though.

#28 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw hawkeye miss a target he was sure he could hit, in one of the earlier avenging spiderman comics. I guess thats not ultimate though.

..... no it is not.

@CandenceV2, lol a rocker launcher you don't need accuracy it has spray damange and explodes on contact...poor example, GA and Legolas are both better marksman then "Ultimate" Hawkeye...and seriously who the hell wears purple? lmao..

Really? Either you are very young and have no clue how hard it would be to predict where a 200 MPH moving target is going, then hit a target a mile away with a Weapon that veers of course with the slight blow of the wind like a RPG after 50 feet.... I see no reason why explaining this to you. You prove your horrible judge of accuracy with your comment.

#29 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Candence..Young? lol I wish I was young, but seriously GA has better feats and Legolas just never misses...like ever. As much as I may hate to admit I'm most likely older then you are, let's just say I've been around since the Atari gaming days...to give you an idea. Anywho...moving on.

I realize shooting an RPG steady would be an issue but you also must realize it's not an arrow or a BB, something that's far more difficult to shoot vs. a gun, RPG etc where there is room for error vs. an arrow. It's not just how good a marksman you are, but what the ammo is. I'm sure Batman can throw a batarang as accurate if not better then Hawkeye's RPG shooting skills...considering he's tosses it at guns in people's hands..

Not really, you prove nothing with a flawed example. All these guys shoot arrows as their primary weapons why the heck are you using an RPG? This proves nothing...

My initial stance remains, GA and Legolas would win here or one or the other.

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: Well now we establish your not young, then my next assumption is you never held a gun or grenade launcher in a patrol before then. The fact of that feat is so insane, I see why you made a comment as silly as Shrapnel and AOE... the fact he landed with 10 feet of GR is insane.

Ult. Hawkeye has super human speed superior to Legolas.

Scan 1: HE kills 3 guys near the same time with his Twitch Factor. Scan 2-3: Again Machine Gun Arrow Speed faster than any feat of Legolas.

HE has mutiple Gaurds with their guns to his head. he moved so fast that he grabbed guns on the floor and killed the guards around him.

Black Widow has Super Human Bullet Dodging Speed. HE pins her to a wall while she dodges and one in the face.

Hawkeye bags both Toad and Rogue using Toads powers. Rogue has dodged many gunmen shots and Laser Projectiles. HE bags her easy.

HE Speed is so great, he Shoots Spider Man with a Tranq Dart and then shot out Spider Mans webs to keep from getting away. Spider has INSANE bullet dodging feats. HE tags him easy.

Here he dodges Bullets from a Squad of Enemy Soldiers. Bullet Speed >>> Arrow Speed.

HE kills a Magneto Power Mutate, Cyclopes Powered Mutate, and a Armor power Mutate with his skill and Bow.

HE kills a room full of Body Armour Military with his Fingernails!

The facts are in. Legolas killed petty orks. HE killed City Wreckers.

You claim HE is not accurate from my GR Scans? Thats becuase unlike Legolas HE can and has shown Super Human Accuracy with ANY projectile weapon. Period.

He has Super Human Eyesight that can see Great distances as well details that are microscopic. He sees thru a One Way Mirror. He has a Super Human Twich Factor for Super Speed. He also has proven better than Legolas killing small time Orks by killing room full of 60+ toner supermen.

HE wins over Legolas 9/10.

#31 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: Well now we establish your not young, then my next assumption is you never held a gun or grenade launcher in a patrol before then. The fact of that feat is so insane, I see why you made a comment as silly as Shrapnel and AOE... the fact he landed with 10 feet of GR is insane.

Ult. Hawkeye has super human speed superior to Legolas.

Scan 1: HE kills 3 guys near the same time with his Twitch Factor. Scan 2-3: Again Machine Gun Arrow Speed faster than any feat of Legolas.

HE has mutiple Gaurds with their guns to his head. he moved so fast that he grabbed guns on the floor and killed the guards around him.

Black Widow has Super Human Bullet Dodging Speed. HE pins her to a wall while she dodges and one in the face.

Hawkeye bags both Toad and Rogue using Toads powers. Rogue has dodged many gunmen shots and Laser Projectiles. HE bags her easy.

HE Speed is so great, he Shoots Spider Man with a Tranq Dart and then shot out Spider Mans webs to keep from getting away. Spider has INSANE bullet dodging feats. HE tags him easy.

Here he dodges Bullets from a Squad of Enemy Soldiers. Bullet Speed >>> Arrow Speed.

HE kills a Magneto Power Mutate, Cyclopes Powered Mutate, and a Armor power Mutate with his skill and Bow.

HE kills a room full of Body Armour Military with his Fingernails!

The facts are in. Legolas killed petty orks. HE killed City Wreckers.

You claim HE is not accurate from my GR Scans? Thats becuase unlike Legolas HE can and has shown Super Human Accuracy with ANY projectile weapon. Period.

He has Super Human Eyesight that can see Great distances as well details that are microscopic. He sees thru a One Way Mirror. He has a Super Human Twich Factor for Super Speed. He also has proven better than Legolas killing small time Orks by killing room full of 60+ toner supermen.

HE wins over Legolas 9/10.

Well, all I can say is I respectfully disagree. Legolas has shown to rarely struggle, never miss and has ages more experience being an elf over Hawkeye...

So I'll still go Legolas here, not to mention he's doing it in a more primitive universe without "technology" aiding his cause unlike Hawkeye...

So I'm going to still say Legolas over HE and more so GA, for feats like shooting an arrow in a gun barrel? Talk about ridiculous accuracy...

Later