#1 Posted by Racob7 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Two of the best duos in fictional history! Who wins?

VS

#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously?

#3 Posted by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never actually seen that show...

Is the samurai/scottman capable of dodging/repelling quick and well placed arrow shots?

#4 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

I've never actually seen that show...

Is the samurai/scottman capable of dodging/repelling quick and well placed arrow shots?

Yes

#5 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

A low end feat for Jack is deflecting an onslaught of laser assault riffle fire without looking...

#6 Posted by Deadcool (6754 posts) - - Show Bio

@Racob7: Gimli is the weak link here, the Scotsman and Jack have both unbreakable swords and they have shown to be able to repeal arrows.

#7 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack solos

#8 Posted by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

@Sabboth said:

A low end feat for Jack is deflecting an onslaught of laser assault riffle fire without looking...

Then they are royally screwed.

#9 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack solos.He often reminds me of toon force. Seriously, legolas and Gimli have no chance here..

#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

The scotsman solos by pulling up his leg ...... machinegun leg that is....

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack solo's.

#12 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

Then they are royally screwed.

I'll just leave this here to end this debate. Skip to Enjoy friends:

#13 Posted by Racob7 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth:

Jack once dodged a storm of arrows from three expert archers who had earlier taken down a whole army.He did this blindfolded.

He and Scotsman both can block automatic gunfire with their swords (Jack can also dodge bullets and Scotsman probably could as well.)

Both are incredibly strong. Scotsman can throw a tank and Jack can toss enemies who weigh up to three tons across a dojo.

Their swords are both indestructible.

The only reason I think this is fair is because watching scenes of Legolas fighting orcs and the infamous Oliphant scene reminded me of Jack. I figured it might be a good fight but now that I think about it Jack might beat both Legolas and Gimli by himself. Aku vs Sauron maybe?

#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Racob7: It's not generally a good idea to put real life movie/book characters against animated characters.. If jack had a movie, I'm quite sure legolas's case could be debated. But here, he gets stomped..

#15 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

If jack had a movie, I'm quite sure legolas's case could be debated. But here, he gets stomped..

No going to happen when the character can survive reentry from space, take on an army of demonic super-robots and win, and routinely defeats demons far above anything Legolas has ever faced.

#16 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Racob7 said:

Aku vs Sauron maybe?

Not even, Sauron was owned by getting his fingers cut off by a man with a broken sword. Aku devoured entire civilizations and had the world on his fingers for thousands of years.....Aku can just drop Sauron in time to where Aku landed earth and killed the dinosaurs.

#17 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

If jack had a movie, I'm quite sure legolas's case could be debated. But here, he gets stomped..

No going to happen when the character can survive reentry from space, take on an army of demonic super-robots and win, and routinely defeats demons far above anything Legolas has ever faced.

Not really. You saw the huge difference between comic batman and movie batman. Or movie Goku and real Goku.. or funnily enough, movie Avatar and TLA avatar bending (six people to move a little rock lol)