#1 Edited by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Situation:

- After recieving a report from Abigail Brand about the detaning of an entire church in S.W.O.R.D, Captain America asks Wolverine who David Haller is. Logan tells him of his latest encounters with David and Havok and Captain America make a decision to bring Legion in just to talk and examine his powers, determine if he is a threat to reality, kind of like Wiccan in Children's Crusade. Legion senses them coming via telepethy and when the Avengers find him, he tells them to kindly ^%!& off he won't be going with them. The Fight ensuses.

-Location is Mutant Town, NYC, NY at High Noon.

-Team recieves one hour of prep and an Avengers Quinjet. Everyone in the provided picture is at the battle, Wonderman will come with but will not participate in the fight, Rouge can touch him however. Information about Legion can only come from Wolverine.

-Legion is given a half hour of prep and through the power of google, recieves standard information on the entire team. Legion snogs with Blindfold before fight too, and Inner Legion can take on nine different powers at max for this fight.

Round One

-David is ONLY ALLOWED TO USE POWERS FOUND IN X-Men Legacy Vol. 2, nothing before hand (Sorry all you Moira Fans). No Reality Warping allowed.

-Morals On and In Character

-BFR is not allowed

Round Two

-David can use any power he has ever had ever, of all time.

-Morals On and In Character

-BFR is not allowed

Round Three

-David can use any power he has ever had ever, of all time

-HoM Wanda

-Odinforce Thor

-Everyone is bloodlusted, fight is surronded by civilians and their puppies, who are also bloodlusted.

----------------------

Alright, this is my first post ever so if something is out of place, or this is a stomp, please let me know. Have fun debating! =)

#2 Edited by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by Racob7 (5669 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you meant this Legion at first:

#4 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny Avengers

#5 Edited by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik said:

Uncanny Avengers

Okay, two questions, any particular reason why? And is everything in this fight in order? I mean it's my first fight and i wanna be sure everything was done right.

@racob7 said:

I thought you meant this Legion at first:

Dude/dudette (it's hard to tell gender via screen names) I have No idea who or what that is, but that is awesome.

#6 Edited by Racob7 (5669 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmoss4l: Dude. And that is Legion from Gamera II.

#7 Posted by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7 said:

@bossmoss4l: Dude. And that is Legion from Gamera II.

Is it bad at first i thought that it was a Pokemon?

#8 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmoss4l Because Thor and Captain America can deal with Legion alone ( they are stronger , faster , smarter ,etc) , so in a team they can destroy him e:asily . In round three , Thor can use Odinforce , and I think Legion cant survive that .

#9 Posted by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik I will agree with the stronger, faster and smarter bit, however i don't think that'll stop him. One person who is definatly stronger and faster than David is Karma, and David was able to beat her by redirecting the force of her punches right back at her which caused her to bust through a temple wall in Japan.

And in Round Three, Legion can use Moira X who created the Age of X universe and while i'm certainly no expert when it comes to Asgards in Marvel Continuity, i'm not sure Odinforce Thor could survive going against someone who put the 616 Universe into a box. This might be the dumbest question you'll read all day but do you have feats for Odinforce Thor?

#10 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmoss4l:

Legion already used reality warping thanks to that sumo guy. UA should be crushed in first two rounds because of that. HOM Wanda ftw. unless he has prep before round 3.

BTW this is one of the best current series around.

#11 Posted by dondave (37432 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion ftw

#12 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmoss4l: Maybe you are right , Odinforcce Thor is not enough . But he is not alone , dont forget about Scarlet Witch . She has great powers , and we have Wolverine too . He is a great fighter , he has an amazing healing factor . Also we have Captain America , a super solider , an experienced and trained warrior . (I think Rouge and Havok are useless here . )

Together these guys can knock Legion out , (I dont know Legion so much , so I might be wrong . )

(and no , I dont have feast for Odinforce Thor :))

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13189 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmoss4l:

Legion already used reality warping thanks to that sumo guy. UA should be crushed in first two rounds because of that. HOM Wanda ftw. unless he has prep before round 3.

BTW this is one of the best current series around.

#14 Edited by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

The Origamist isn't a reality warper per se ---- he bends and distorts space. Wolverine is useless, Legion already switched his brain off when they fought. For that matter Legion could use his telepathy alone to take out the Uncanny Avengers in the first two rounds, and in case they give him trouble, he can summon an army of Dire Wraiths to attack them at the same time. Or bend space to teleport them into a black hole, etc etc. But that's heavily dependent on whether he can maintain his mental state throughout the battle, and if the unknown enemy in his head who tampers with his powers will leave him alone. HOM Wanda solos the final round.

@henrik I will agree with the stronger, faster and smarter bit, however i don't think that'll stop him. One person who is definatly stronger and faster than David is Karma, and David was able to beat her by redirecting the force of her punches right back at her which caused her to bust through a temple wall in Japan.

That was Frenzy. Karma doesn't even have speed or strength.

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Round 1 and 2 are going to Legion.He can handle the Uncanny AVengers without a problem.But the third round seems a little bit hard and I can't say who would win.

#16 Edited by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion round 1 and round 2

Gets slaughtered in round 3 against HOM Wanda alone, she is at the very least a level of infinity beyond Legion even with Moira or his true legion personality.