Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By eatmore_payless

it depends on who's member of the legion will face the x-men.

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By StarKiller809

I'm sure most people will say X-Men but the Legion can easily defeat them with all their members and the skills the posses... 

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

What are the rosters?

I.A.T.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

wich members and wich versions??

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thegreat4u

How many on each teams cuz there are loads of legions of superheroes. I would say say the legion cuz of the numbers but if it's smaller teams the I would say the x men

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Goku1fan

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

What are the rosters?

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Godabed

If it's full roster, X-men (200 or so I'm guessing this is just the current roster, the dead are not included??) win this. the Legion of superheroes has more numbers, but X-men are far more powerful. and Multi-man could create countless dups. You have omega level telepaths, and telekinetics, who would just destroy them horribly. Saturn girl would be crushed by the Cuckoos and Emma, then you have Charles, Psylocke, Jean, Maddie, Quentin, Cassandra Nova, Cable, X-man, (in his prime) Rachel ,& M i guess could help but she's not on their level. Legion alone will be a hand full especially if he start off reality warping, not even mentioning his other powers, more that half of that roster won't even exist. Then you have Iceman, Storm, Dust, Cyclops, Magma, Polaris, Magneto, Meggan, Havok, Banshee, Sunfire, Thunderbird, taking out a wide range of people. Not to mention if anyone dies on the X-men Layla miller can bring them back to life.

The problem with the legion is that yes all the members have powers, but generally they are not that powerful and only have a singular talent.

argos29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You X-men fans underestimate the Legionnaires greatly. We're talking about a team that responds to more threats on a galactic level than the x-men, and most of them come from worlds where their abilities are taught to them from a far younger age than most x-men. Saturn girl, alone should be able to solo both Emma and the Cuckoos.