Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The new sannins take all 3 rounds.

Round 1 :

-KCM isn't really needed Naruto's Sage mode > Jiraya's sage mode.

- Sakura > Tsunade in attack power.

-(without susano'o) Sasuke >>> Orochimaru (he should have an idea about most of orochimaru's techniques, and given how Itachi's sharingan humiliated Orochi I don't see why he would take this)

Round 2 : Possibly the same as round 1, unless orochimaru finds Madara's DNA. In which case Madara stomps both teams and successfully completes his infinite tsukuyomi plan.

No Caption Provided

Round 3 : Nothing really changed compared to round 1.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Beware_My_Power
Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DeathHero61

Naruto solos we went through this. Naruto can summon 1000 clones in base form. His chakara limits increased since then. And add that along with kyuubi and its not even fair. Naruto could easily have an army of clones multitasking against the sanin while naruto, sakura and sasuke have tea nearby.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos we went through this. Naruto can summon 1000 clones in base form. His chakara limits increased since then. And add that along with kyuubi and its not even fair. Naruto could easily have an army of clones multitasking against the sanin while naruto, sakura and sasuke have tea nearby.

That is feasible for round 1 but not 2 and for the bonus round that would be a very foolish move for him to do considering the kyuubi isn't cooperating with him Naruto can't solo for all rounds.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Even before the kyuubi decided to help him out naruto was already multitasking during the war.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Even before the kyuubi decided to help him out naruto was already multitasking during the war.

True but it was hazardous to him wasn't it?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Not necessarily. He had a large amount of chakara already extracted from kyuubi. And he could've basically kept taking chakara from kyuubi's stash IIRC.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Not necessarily. He had a large amount of chakara already extracted from kyuubi. And he could've basically kept taking chakara from kyuubi's stash IIRC.

Well when he went into the stash to take it he was also pulling a piece of the kyuubi's consciousness along with it which could corrupt him

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Since I already gave my input on the first two rounds, I'll do round three.

Honestly, it can go either way. Naruto's Sage Mode is out and out better than Jiraiya's, who admitted his was incomplete. Naruto pretty much has more raw power, stamina and chakra than Jiraiya, but Jiraiya has more skill and experience. I'm tempted to say Naruto wins though.

Orochimaru vs Sasuke would be cool. I personally think their fight in Shippuden was a HUGE let down. We have Orochimaru, who can fight Hokages, who stalemated at Four tailed Naruto, losing to Sasuke in one chapter?? Bologna. Sasuke with the Mangekyo might win, but it won't be easy.

Tsunade beats Sakura, nothing Sakura has done so far can't be duplicated (better) than Tsunade.

Anyway, after a long fight, I'd give it to team Yung Bloodz.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Good opinions but for naruto and jiraya wouldn't his sage genjutsu be useful since naruto is not a fully realized jinjuriki in this round?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman: Good opinions but for naruto and jiraya wouldn't his sage genjutsu be useful since naruto is not a fully realized jinjuriki in this round?

Well, which one has Ma and Pa Toad? I'm assuming it's Jiraiya, in which case, it could be a real problem if Naruto doesn't know how to counter it.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

Well, which one has Ma and Pa Toad? I'm assuming it's Jiraiya, in which case, it could be a real problem if Naruto doesn't know how to counter it.

Yea Jiraya has ma and pa who do the genjutsu

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: what do you think about the bonus round?

Can't say really, I wanna say New Sannin with high difficulty but I know Sakura is gonna be a non factor, and I don't know if Naruto and Sasuke can take those 3 by themselves.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@marshall_long: what do you think about the bonus round?

Can't say really, I wanna say New Sannin with high difficulty but I know Sakura is gonna be a non factor, and I don't know if Naruto and Sasuke can take those 3 by themselves.

... Why would Sakura be a non factor ?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Uchiha545

Bump

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

ıf Oro use Edo-Tensei then Old Sannin has a chance

Naruto>Jiraiya
Sasuke>Oro
Tsunade>Sakura

with out edo tensei new ones win mid-high dif.

but ı love Old ones more then new

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol.

Current sanins stomp. Two out of three can solo.

Useless Sakura is useless.

Aeon-Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Aeon-Rising

lol.

Current sanins stomp. Two out of three can solo.

Useless Sakura is useless.

Team Naruto stomps. Despite Sakura being the worst anime heroine of all time.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

New Sannin.

Avatar image for jonathanmadison1
JonathanMadison1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old thread I know but I was scrolling and nobody stated a very important fact. In rnd 2 the edo tensei may make a difference. Issue is that powerful enough shinobi can subvert the edo users will ala Itachi and to an extent pain, asuma, and zabuza. If he's not careful they can cause a lot of trouble for him.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jodema

New Sannin trounce.

thedcfanboy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1 new 2 old and bonus old

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This is a stomp now

killakobra110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto or Sasuke solo, Sakura would probably beat Tsunade but stops with Jiraiya and Orochimaru

killakobra110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SuperDragonfly9

Prime Sannin are actually weaker than the older ones. And the new sannin team wins. MS Sasuke would beat Orochimaru so EMS just flat out stomps. KCM Naruto is much faster than Sage Mode Jirayai and knows how's to combat Sage Mode since he had the form himself. Sakura VS Tsundae I would lean on Tsundae more. So after Sakura is eliminated Sasuke and Naruto blitz Tsundae. If KCM Naruto was fighting Tsundae instead of 4th Raikage she would've gotten embarassed so hard. Though I do think Adult Boruto Sakura would beat Tsundae.

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

@the_stegman: Sasuke waited till Orochimoru was pretty much on his death bed (and by retcon had no jutsu) so he's a big fat cheater.

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Sasuke or Naruto solo.

Round 2: The new team unless Orochi summons 100 legendary ninja.

Round:3 The old. It always annoys me people assume that what they are shown to do on panel or screen is all they are capable of. (especially Jiraiya). It's only through bad writing that Naruto is as powerful as he is starting with Pain. (or even all the way back to Gaara) He only knows 4 jutsu for christ sake. logically jiraiya should stomp. Although he did train Naruto for almost 3 years without teaching him 1 single jutsu so maybe he's not that great after all.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scuzz2.0:

can you tell me those ''four'' jutsu.

on topic:

sasuke and naruto solo one and two.

team jiraiya for bonus round.

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el:

Shadow clone. Summoning. Rasengan. Rasen-shuriken.

What, am I missing one? I wouldn't count sage mode as a jutsu and unless you consider something like the sexy jutsu I don't know what else you could mean.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scuzz2.0:

futon rasengan, collabo ninpou karyudan (used with toads), collabo henge no jutsu (with bunta), shunshin no jutsu, douton earth wall, henge no jutsu, ji kukan ninjutsu (to summon weapons from scrolls). and rasenshuriken have nine different types, levitation, bijuu dama, rasengan has more than five variants.

so how is it naruto has only four jutsu.

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el:

Because round 3 takes place before the war. Anyway, I have only watched the dubbed anime so far so I don't know what most of those are.

Kidsteampunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man the non sakura love is strong. Don't get me wrong she is in comparison to naruto/sasuke easily forgotten but compared to her master tsunade that's pretty different. In her prime she can take the damage use the same justu, pump out more power with less effort and is faster and more accurate with charka use. In fact the only abilities tsunade has that sakura doesn't is the use of a combat scalpel and manipulation of the nervous system.

Next naruto. I see alot of solo naruto show but I doubt that could work. Naruto is powerful sure, numerous absolutely, but tactical not always. Usually that takes help or time. Verse all three OS no way. In combat he is hot headed and ops for the head on approach. He would likely end up bound again with another seal and trapped in a genjustsu. If it is before NW4 then even worse. He would have NTM but be limited in sage mode. And he still accumulates fatigue from shadow clones.

Sasuke we come to you at last. So even with the EMS sasuke still has a continuous use issue. That is he cannot do it for very long. In addition, it burns alot of charka. Sasuke really only uses susanno for defense and limits amaterasu as the flames require Chakra to use and put out. He mainly fights close in using lighting justsu or regular fire. He is easily the best close in fighter. Pre NW4 sasuke has really bad trouble using his eyes for long periods and any over reliance ends in his harm and loss.

For me the verdict isn't simple but isn't completely different. Rounds 1/2 NLS. At the end of the day all three members of team 7 were better than their masters in the end. Even with prep such as the edo tensei, NLS have more chakra, many similar jutsu, and better teamwork. Orochimaru with edo tensei barely survived the 3rd hokage and the 3rd was not in prime shape. So it won't help much. Bonus round however is STILL NLS. BECAUSE SAKURA. Sakura is the only one with relatively steady growth. So there isn't anything flashy or big but the isn't anything lost either. But the NW4 sakura learned tsunade 's healing jutsu but not much else too crazy. So while the guys take a hit she won't. She can still fight better than tsunade and if naruto/sasuke which mentors they could win more efficiently as well.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not a fair fight Sasuke solos.

R2: Kabuto got all the good edos unless Kabuto let’s Orochimaru borrow a few Sannin still lose

R3: With high difficulty New Sannin Win. Genjutsu GG on orochimaru. Naruto should be able to blitz jiraiya but if jiraiya gets distance hes hard for them to beat.

Itachi_Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto stomp individually