• 70 results
#1 Edited by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

All are at there prime and not near death

Round 1: All are bloodlusted

Round 2: Same but Orochimaru gets 3 days prep

Bonus Round: All except Sakura on Team new legendary sannin are restricted to pre fourth shinobi war feats so essentially Sasuke has no perfect susanoo and Naruto is not at the point where he fully cooperates with the kyuubi so he can only use the first stage of KCM.

Genjutsu is allowed but Tsunade can snap her team out of it immediately

Win by BFR, KO, or Death

Who wins?

#2 Posted by The Stegman (23158 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with the new ones.

If this was before Sasuke got his EMS and Naruto could control Kurama, then I'd say we have a very, very good fight on our hands, but Naruto is now effectively one of the strongest characters in the manga, and Sasuke loves spamming Susano'o and Amateratsu like nobody's business.

#3 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with the new ones.

If this was before Sasuke got his EMS and Naruto could control Kurama, then I'd say we have a very, very good fight on our hands, but Naruto is now effectively one of the strongest characters in the manga, and Sasuke loves spamming Susano'o and Amateratsu like nobody's business.

Yes but orochimaru is very hard to put down for good and Tsunade will fight through the pain no matter what unless she is blown to bits by multiple BB I don't see her going down easy I think each team has their advantages.

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

Bijuu bombs. Bijuu bombs everywhere.

#5 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: good good but how does that fair in round 2 you know what prep for orochimaru means lol

#6 Posted by Jgames (1639 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Naruto team stomp

Round 2:Depending on who orochi revived, he might stomp

#7 Edited by InFamous_Wolf (969 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry but the new sannin take this, Naruto could give the legendary sannin a run for their money himself. Adding Sasuke and Sakura into the equation.....

#8 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: good good but how does that fair in round 2 you know what prep for orochimaru means lol

I don't recall orochimaru having any significant prep feats. he had years and years to prepare konoha invasion.. and it failed. What exactly is he going to do in three days anyway?

#9 Edited by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: umm edo tensei his labs with countless DNA samples and tons of sacrifices

#10 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: umm edo tensei his labs with countless DNA samples and tons of sacrifices

hmm.. edo tensei should do the trick. Depends on who's DNA he could get in three days.

#11 Posted by Tohoma (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

hmm.. edo tensei should do the trick. Depends on who's DNA he could get in three days.

Wasn't Oro's edo tensei vastly inferior to Kabuto? When he revived the first and second Kage they were pretty much trash compared to what they are now.

#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16128 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma said:
@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Wasn't Oro's edo tensei vastly inferior to Kabuto? When he revived the first and second Kage they were pretty much trash compared to what they are now.

well, yes. I'm not convinced he can gather significant DNA samples in three days in the first place.. Not that summoning first and second at that level would change anything lol. The answer is still..

bijuu bombs. Bijuu bombs everywhere :p

The match is settled if the sannin die, right? Plus sasuke can genjutsu orochimaru into releasing the edo tensei.

#13 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

the new ones destroy. naruto solos.

#14 Posted by ben_coby (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Great battle idea mate. I would go with experience over youth old sannins win after a good fight.

#15 Edited by BEYONDERGOD (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Rasengan Solos The Old

Sakura & Sasfodder says out watching NaruGod solos

#16 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by BEYONDERGOD (710 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: hasn't orochimaru absorbed kabuto's sennin chakra

^ orochimaru did when he absorbed the dragon mode when he was released

#18 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1: hasn't orochimaru absorbed kabuto's sennin chakra

^ orochimaru did when he absorbed the dragon mode when he was released

Yes so I would assume that he acquired a boost from that

#19 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
@jgames said:

This

#20 Posted by Omnicrono (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

This

#21 Edited by DBVSE7 (2737 posts) - - Show Bio

New Sanin stomp lets be honest Sakura really doesn't need to be here.. Perfect Susanoo and Bijuu Mode is enough.

#22 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by DBVSE7 (2737 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454: Orochimaru isn't really a prep master Naruto is the better Toad Sage which was even said in the series IIRC plus how do you really prep for Bijuu mode and perfect Susano'o in 3 days.

#24 Edited by DeathHero61 (5366 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto speed blitzes all of them before they can react. While at the same time sasuke quickly sets amaterasu on all of them while sakura meanwhile in the air free falling with her usual punch and smashes all three of the old sages with one punch.

Although the fight would be a little more complicated than that, im just simplifying it.

#25 Edited by DeathHero61 (5366 posts) - - Show Bio
@dbvse7 said:

New Sanin stomp lets be honest Sakura really doesn't need to be here.. Perfect Susanoo and Bijuu Mode is enough.

Naruto could potentially solo.

#26 Posted by DBVSE7 (2737 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Yea probably also idk which one is stronger Sakuras forehead or Tsunades fist.

#27 Edited by DeathHero61 (5366 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Tsunade's pop said that sakura was probably stronger than tsunade.

#28 Edited by 106me (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: "New Legendary Sannin" 8/10.

Round 2: Orochimaru solos, 10/10.

@dbvse7:

Orochimaru is well above Naruto in prep. Naruto's prep has all come from help, from Jaraiya and from Jaraiya's toad summons. Naruto is barely above average in terms of prep.

Orochimaru, on the other hand, brought back edo tensei to the ninja world, which is an incredibly haxx jutsu and is super illegal in Konohagakure, and probably in all the other hidden villages as well. He also brought back the technique to make oneself immortal (also illegal in the hidden villages), which only Madara could barely replicate after years of solitude. Or, what I mean, is that Madara still couldn't make himself immortal after decades of seclusion, but was the closest one to do so out of the rest of the ninjas.

Trust me, Orochimaru will destroy Team Naruto if he has prep.

#29 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7 said:

@uchiha454: Orochimaru isn't really a prep master Naruto is the better Toad Sage which was even said in the series IIRC plus how do you really prep for Bijuu mode and perfect Susano'o in 3 days.

I kinda think he is, he had a technique that save him from a Bijuu Bomb when first fighting 4 tails Naruto and we know he has dealt with Bijuus and jinjukis because he was in the akatsuki so I think he could deal with Naruto, Perfect Susanoo no idea he hasn't really demonstrated the destructive ability to break through it but he has tons of test subject he could use for the edo and he has already gotten the first, second, third, and fouth hokages dna so far in the series he probably could gather enough dna to put together a bijuu and uchiha busting team I think I mean its not a stretch.

#30 Posted by dondave (34567 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura doesn't deserve to be considered a Legendary Sannin.

New Sannin do win though.

#31 Edited by Cjdavis103 (8655 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454:

round 1 naruto solos hard

round 2 Naruto solos

#32 Posted by Jonez120 (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Sakura is not really that bad.

#33 Posted by Shiryu (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru with prep = Edo Tensei summons.

Edo Tensei Summons = Minato Namikaze.

Minato Namikaze = exact same raw power of Naruto but with more skill to back it up in addition to teleportation techniques (let's not forget that Minato has been shown to have Sage Mode, and he was in the perfect form so we can assume that his physicals in Sage Mode are on par with or superior to Jiraiya's, who utilized the imperfect form.)

That's not even taking into account Hashirama and any other ninja who Oro can summon. New Legendary Sannin take round 1, but get smacked down hard in round 2.

I still get the feeling that Orochimaru has more power that he hasn't shown us, though... (think about it: most of the time he had serious fights, he was always in pain or his current body was rotting.) I really think Oro has much more in store for us Naruto fans...

#34 Edited by DBVSE7 (2737 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: I never said anything about Naruto bein better so why the comparison? o.o and ok isn't this battle between the Sannin ? So thats just stupid if Edo Tensei is allowed since he's able to ADD other people to the fight? If that's the case usin others to fight your battle is lame lmao. Prep master though.. didn't his long a$$ well thought out plan on the Leaf village fail..

( -_-) and now cause of 3 days he can beat Bijuu Mode and Perfect Susanoo (Naruto and Sasuke have gotten alot stronger since Orochimaru last encounter with both of them.) I don't think three days will make a difference.

#35 Posted by dondave (34567 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120 She's not that bad but she's shouldn't be considered a legendary Sannin either.

#36 Posted by Jonez120 (3669 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454:

round 1 naruto solos hard

round 2 Naruto solos

Your sure about that second round because pretty sure Naruto doesn't know any sealing techniques and after his chakra runs out there is still the matter of continuously reforming corpses

#38 Edited by Cjdavis103 (8655 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454: he takes out the specified targets even with edo he has no one who can take on Naruto that was not sealed or free

#39 Posted by Kuro_Tamashi (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Old Sannis because Sakura is in the other team.

Naruto and Sasuke would need to protect her and in the end, they would lose.

#40 Posted by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

New Sanin.

#41 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454: he takes out the specified targets even with edo he has no one who can take on Naruto that was not sealed or free

Although jinjuriki have virtually limitless chakra reserves the key word is virtually edo's have limitless chakra Naruto will run out of steam long before the edo's do don't get me wrong he will be more than able to hold his own for a while depending on who orochimaru summons but he will run out of chakra eventually then they could literally walk up and kunai him I don't see any way of winning without his teammates at all in round 2.

#42 Edited by The Stegman (23158 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454:

I say get rid of round 2 entirely. Prep matches are boring to debate because 99% of it is just speculation. "Oh Orochimaru brings back the 1st Hokage..oh, oh, or maybe the 3rd Hokage, or ohhh, how about Itachi??" it goes from being 3 on 3 debate, to "Team Naruto vs whoever Orochimaru brings back"

Make it the original Sannin vs the "new" Sannin pre Fourth Ninja War. Before Sasuke has EMS, Before Naruto can turn into a giant fox. Then things would be more level and interesting to discuss imo.

#43 Posted by DBVSE7 (2737 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454:

I say get rid of round 2 entirely. Prep matches are boring to debate because 99% of it is just speculation. "Oh Orochimaru brings back the 1st Hokage..oh, oh, or maybe the 3rd Hokage, or ohhh, how about Itachi??" it goes from being 3 on 3 debate, to "Team Naruto vs whoever Orochimaru brings back"

Make it the original Sannin vs the "new" Sannin pre Fourth Ninja War. Before Sasuke has EMS, Before Naruto can turn into a giant fox. Then things would be more level and interesting to discuss imo.

I'll make that a bonus round good idea but I think round 2 is alright because people still genuinely believe the new sannin can take it I don't think it is impossible with Sasuke's intellect and Sakura's support and Naruto's raw power a good argument can be made for round 2 no matter who orochimaru resurrects. But thank you for the tips.

#45 Posted by thelocust619 (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage Naruto>Sage Juriya

Beginning of Shippuden Sasuke>Orochimaru

Tsunade

2/3 of new sanin team stomp

#46 Posted by Alberto_Weskardo (336 posts) - - Show Bio

The new ones are just ridiculously powerful.

#47 Posted by ttino2 (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Round:1 New sanin with mid difficulty

Round:2 New sanin with high diffuclty

Bonus Round: New sanin with......I think mid-high idk they still rape

#48 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#49 Posted by Marshall_Long (1872 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Naruto Solo's

2.Orochimaru via Edo Tensei

#50 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio