• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by legendaryndn3 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

in a fight to the death who'll win? lengendary Broly? or Magneto?

#2 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely Broly. Even though he is starting to get annoying around here.

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah and nice pic lol thas so funny boga boga boga AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#4 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"yeah and nice pic lol thas so funny boga boga boga AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Yup, thanks.

And yes, he did make this thread in another forum, lol.

#5 Posted by legendaryndn3 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

well yeah my bad but it was uhmm a gen. discussion not a battle so yeah lol well my vote will go 4 broly

#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes posted it twice by mistake i think but yes he did

#7 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

""

LMAO!!!

#10 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Brolly wins this match easily.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

how lol hes to slow cant fight and his blast take forever to reach you

#12 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

broly

#13 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"how lol hes to slow cant fight and his blast take forever to reach you "

and what would magneto do to him throw a piece of metal at him

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"zee crusher says:
and what would magneto do to him throw a piece of metal at him"

you don't read comics do you? lol

#15 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"zee crusher says:

Go look up magnetism

#16 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"vegeta says:
"zee crusher says:
you don't read comics do you? lol"

iwas being sarcastic mags still cant do shit to him

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

You DBZ fanboys are annoying. Stooping so low as to kill elderly men.

#18 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"You DBZ fanboys are annoying. Stooping so low as to kill elderly men."

Lmao yeah didn't he see enough during the hollocauste and the destruction of genosha?

#19 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

funnyshit i like it

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Lmao yeah didn't he see enough during the hollocauste and the destruction of genosha?"

I'm on a roll tonight.

#21 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

still havent shown me how mags would do it he has no hand tohand combat

#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

We already said Magneto wouldn't win. What do you want? A billboard?

#23 Posted by BlackBolt (45 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"still havent shown me how mags would do it he has no hand tohand combat"

you really don't know mag do you??.......he can easily pull the iron out of broly's heart and broly would die like that!........dbz freckin sucks i mean seriously who watches that anymore???......that is like.....age 8-12..man how old are you dbz freaks anyway??

#24 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark BlackBolt says:

"vegeta says:
you really don't know mag do you??.......he can easily pull the iron out of broly's heart and broly would die like that!........dbz freckin sucks i mean seriously who watches that anymore???......that is like.....age 8-12..man how old are you dbz freaks anyway??"

this coming from the man formerly known as broly/(Hyperion)

#25 Posted by BlackBolt (45 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf are you talking about????

#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

wow lol got you their

#27 Posted by BlackBolt (45 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell is he talking about???......i just got on here a few days ago and i just resigned from myspace and i never made anyone called"Broly/Hypierin"

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark BlackBolt says:

"vegeta says:
you really don't know mag do you??.......he can easily pull the iron out of broly's heart and broly would die like that!........dbz freckin sucks i mean seriously who watches that anymore???......that is like.....age 8-12..man how old are you dbz freaks anyway??"

I would agree with you but the guy said hand to hand combat. I'd vote Magnus but Broly's too fast.

#29 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark BlackBolt says:

"what the hell is he talking about???......i just got on here a few days ago and i just resigned from myspace and i never made anyone called"Broly/Hypierin""

so do you have any other accounts on here??

#30 Posted by BlackBolt (45 posts) - - Show Bio

NO........Unless My cousins have been using my email adress:blackbolt91@yahoo.com

#31 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark BlackBolt says:

"NO........Unless My cousins have been using my email adress:blackbolt91@yahoo.com"

That is possibility.

#32 Posted by white queen phoenix (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark BlackBolt says:

"NO........Unless My cousins have been using my email adress:blackbolt91@yahoo.com"

Wait what i thought you said you had 2 other acounts on here, Janemba(killed by broly) and the inhuman account?

#33 Posted by BlackBolt (45 posts) - - Show Bio

those i gave away......like 2 days ago!.......now i only have one but i never was really intrested in that character so i just gave him away to my friend.

#34 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark BlackBolt says:

"those i gave away......like 2 days ago!.......now i only have one but i never was really intrested in that character so i just gave him away to my friend."

O_o so you did own broly. and if you gave them away 2 days ago then you where on here for longer than, lol never mind your stepping on your own dick.

#35 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark BlackBolt says:

"NO........Unless My cousins have been using my email adress:..."

why are you giving out your email address?

#36 Posted by BlackBolt (45 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Dark BlackBolt says:
"those i gave away......like 2 days ago!.......now i only have one but i never was really intrested in that character so i just gave him away to my friend."
O_o so you did own broly. and if you gave them away 2 days ago then you where on here for longer than, lol never mind your stepping on your own dick."

o.kkkkkk...........listen to me because you are sounding kinda homo.......i Gave My Jenempa page away because i was kinda bored of it and i NEVER MADE BROLY YOU IDIOT!!!!!.......tu' madre es' me puta.....

#37 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark BlackBolt says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Dark BlackBolt says:
O_o so you did own broly. and if you gave them away 2 days ago then you where on here for longer than, lol never mind your stepping on your own dick."
o.kkkkkk...........listen to me because you are sounding kinda homo.......i Gave My Jenempa page away because i was kinda bored of it and i NEVER MADE BROLY YOU IDIOT!!!!!.......tu' madre es' me puta....."

I understand what you wrote.

#38 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark BlackBolt says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Dark BlackBolt says:

o.kkkkkk...........listen to me because you are sounding kinda homo.......i Gave My Jenempa page away because i was kinda bored of it and i NEVER MADE BROLY YOU IDIOT!!!!!.......tu' madre es' me puta....."

Hey, watch what you say on here, profanity isn't necessary.

#39 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark BlackBolt says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Dark BlackBolt says:

your mothers a what? ok lets put down the guns there brol... um Dark BlackBoltone, question if you only got to this site a few days ago and gave the Jenempa(killed by broly) page away 2 days ago then how was he made near the mid of july and killed Jul 26, 2007?

http://www.comicvine.com/message/janempa/154752/&postId=154752#post154752

#40 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/original/Gotcha.jpg"

lmao

#42 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

indeed

#43 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
lmao "

I have a funny sense of humor. lol.

#44 Posted by white queen phoenix (39 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Dark BlackBolt says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Dark BlackBolt says:
your mothers a what? ok lets put down the guns there brol... um Dark BlackBoltone, question if you only got to this site a few days ago and gave the Jenempa(killed by broly) page away 2 days ago then how was he made near the mid of july and killed Jul 26, 2007? http://www.comicvine.com/message/janempa/154752/&postId=154752#post154752 "

Lol he's right Evil Janempa(Killed by Broly) was created Jul 24, 2007..

#45 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

white queen phoenix says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Dark BlackBolt says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Dark BlackBolt says:
your mothers a what? ok lets put down the guns there brol... um Dark BlackBoltone, question if you only got to this site a few days ago and gave the Jenempa(killed by broly) page away 2 days ago then how was he made near the mid of july and killed Jul 26, 2007? http://www.comicvine.com/message/janempa/154752/&postId=154752#post154752 "
Lol he's right Evil Janempa(Killed by Broly) was created Jul 24, 2007.. "

Whoever said you need Scooby Doo and the gang to solve a mystery!

#46 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"white queen phoenix says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Dark BlackBolt says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Dark BlackBolt says:
Whoever said you need Scooby Doo and the gang to solve a mystery!"

yeah just need an aux cop lol

#47 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"white queen phoenix says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Dark BlackBolt says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Dark BlackBolt says:
Whoever said you need Scooby Doo and the gang to solve a mystery!"
yeah just need an aux cop lol"

#48 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

um uh why you all looking at me.. lol

#49 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say it again. DBZ is the worst show/anime/manga in the history of human existence. The entire plotline is ridiculous, the characters are ridiculous, the battles are ridiculous, stupid, AND boring, and the overall art is terrible. Yeah, I said it. It sucks. That show is utterly terrible, and it started a whole new black era of stupidity on the Earth. It was the suckiest bunch of suck that ever sucked in teh history of suck. In short, it sucked through a straw. It boggles my mind how utterly terrible and ill-conceived that whole franchise is. Don't even get me started on the quality of the games. Jeez, the game's make Mortal Kombat look like high art. The anime is poorly voiced, badly animated, and boring to watch. The manga is the same, just without voices, thereby putting it a whole level above the TV show, nevermind the fact that every single story arc involves someone upgrading multiple levels to try and destroy universes, and I really don'y give a rats *%$ how strong some stupid sensor says someone is. It was a poorly created and conceived franchise, and it is incredible that anyone outside of Japan can like that trash.

I am done. I apologive for that, but with all the recent, ridiculous DBZ battle threads there have been, I could not resist.
Post Edited:2007-08-06 23:05:43

#50 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I'm gonna say it again. DBZ is the worst show/anime/manga in the history of human existence. The entire plotline is ridiculous, the characters are ridiculous, the battles are ridiculous, stupid, AND boring, and the overall art is terrible. Yeah, I said it. It sucks. That show is utterly terrible, and it started a whole new black era of stupidity on the Earth. It was the suckiest bunch of suck that ever sucked in teh history of suck. In short, it sucked through a straw. It boggles my mind how utterly terrible and ill-conceived that whole franchise is. Don't even get me started on the quality of the games. Jeez, the game's make Mortal Kombat look like high art. The anime is poorly voiced, badly animated, and boring to watch. The manga is the same, just without voices, thereby putting it a whole level above teh TV show, nevermind the fact that every single story arc involves someone upgrading multiple levels to try and destroy universes, and I really don'y give a rats *%$ how strong some stupid sensor says someone is. It was a poorly created and conceived franchise, and it is incredible that anyone outside of Japan can like that trash. I am done. I apologive for that, but with all the recent, ridicolous DBZ battle threads there have been, I could not resist."

it's ok sparda i think these threads are getting to all of us, why don't you go back to the mercenaries and have a beer. lol