#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

random encounter...could Legato crush superman?

#2 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

no he cant

#3 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

wow


didn't even bother with capitalizing Supe's name 

#4 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

haha such disrespect

#5 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

wow


didn't even bother with capitalizing Supe's name 

"
lol i'm lazy. besides, could Legato make "S"uperman hit himself a million times till he dies with his mind alone?
#6 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

wow


didn't even bother with capitalizing Supe's name 

"
lol i'm lazy. besides, could Legato make "S"uperman hit himself a million times till he dies with his mind alone?"

sure..............

Walks out.
#7 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasnt Vash resisting Legatos magic with Pure strength alone?..his spell might not even work on Superman.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman would crush Legato before he could even react
#9 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Wasnt Vash resisting Legatos magic with Pure strength alone?..his spell might not even work on Superman."
it's not magic. it's the power of the mind. 

King Saturn said:
"Superman would crush Legato before he could even react
"
This is a random encounter so i highly doubt supes know what he is up against. Also, legato can do this anything with just a simple thought of his mind. 
#10 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Wasnt Vash resisting Legatos magic with Pure strength alone?..his spell might not even work on Superman."
it's not magic. it's the power of the mind. 

King Saturn said:
"Superman would crush Legato before he could even react
"
This is a random encounter so i highly doubt supes know what he is up against. Also, legato can do this anything with just a simple thought of his mind. 
"
Vash was still resisting and he isnt as strong as supes
#11 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Wasnt Vash resisting Legatos magic with Pure strength alone?..his spell might not even work on Superman."
it's not magic. it's the power of the mind. 

King Saturn said:
"Superman would crush Legato before he could even react
"
This is a random encounter so i highly doubt supes know what he is up against. Also, legato can do this anything with just a simple thought of his mind. 
"
Vash was still resisting and he isnt as strong as supes"
You realize how many times supes fell to mind attacks? Many times. And your confusing your self with the power of mind with physical strength. Thats like saying Arnold swaigsomething is the smartest man alive because of his strength. 
#12 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

So how was Vash resisting?

#13 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Sleep time TTYL