Legato & Lancer vs the Akatsuki

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Legato Bluesummers of Trigun & Lancer of Fate/Stay Night...

versus

...Itachi, Sasori, Kisame, Konan, Zetsu, Deidara, Hidan, and Nagato.

Anime and Manga feats for both sides allowed.

No prep or morals. Team wins via death or incapacitation of their opponents.

Location is an open field that stretches for two miles in all directions. It's sunny.

MacabreBlues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MacabreBlues

@dark_cloud_: As we know this is undoubtedly going to become a popularity contest, I will act on Legato's behalf and hunt any feats for him I need to show.

I could care less about majority decision when a majority is a majority of bias opinion or trolls, so even if this turns into a 80 people say Akatsuki, 3 vote Legato and Lancer type of scenario, anyone with a miniscule amount of intelligence should know otherwise. This isn't a democracy where the larger more popular fan base simply vote and with through sheer numbers, it's a debate that uses logical deductive reasoning to ascertain the most likely of scenarios.

Legato is in character and has no interest in the Akatsuki other than the fact they are (Zetsu aside) human, and ridding this world of them is his goal. Most will not even make it within line of sight to Legato before they have torn their own hearts from their chest. I'll save debating it for when someone challenges it. Zetsu potentially, Sasori, and Pein are the only ones who potentially get close enough to bypass Legato's manga form of control, but have to face his manga physical abilities, and anime telepathic variant. Unlike Nagato, Legato is a true monster to the delusional God he thinks himself, because unlike the Nagato who can be persuaded and made unsure of himself, Legato boasts one of the highest will powers in his unfettered devotion to achieving his goals.

To Nagato's question to Naruto about whether he had an answer better than Pain's on how to achieve peace, whether he likes it or not, Legato does have such an answer and will not be stopped.

I have watched the entire Trigun anime, read the entire manga. Read all of Naruto pre showdown with the villain after Madara. I am admittedly an Itachi fanboy and find trolling his genjutsu in match ups hilarious, but also, I am a huge fan boy for Pein/Pain as well, so I don't think myself bias. I have watched every episode of every animated media involving the Nasuverse, including Tsukihime and Illya's series, and read the manga for said series.

While Legato likely solos, they face the problem of Lancer who serves as a superhuman weapon wielder who's weapon is far above any Akatsuki members (Perhaps, besides the sake blade of Itachi's being on par.) with a physiology made entirely of prana and pretty much superior to any regular human and likely not bothered by even modern weaponry let alone kunais and other shinobi instruments. While trying to even find Legato or get within range, they have one of the most skillful Lancers in all of mythology to face who's lance never misses the target of his victim's heart (And with the lack of magic resist, that's sure going to suck for anyone in the Narutoverse.)

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dark Cloud™:

TAG PPL.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fallschirmjager: Watches the fate thing I think.

Do they get stronger after a first few episodes? Couldn't get past those...

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MacabreBlues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Tag who? I'm not telepathic or all-knowing.

If the match up is as obvious as I believe it to be, then who is there to bother tagging? I guess perhaps if there are any famous Narutards on the site you're familiar with that would fight tooth and nail over this, you could tag them. However, I don't like wasting my time with delusional people who cannot see a logical argument clearly and decide to ignore it in favor of their personal character bias and try to come up with half-assed or vague means in which to negate the very apparent and clear cause of their demise.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macabreblues: I don't bother tagging people ever. It's not a personal decision, I just don't have the memory capacity to remember each single person who's familiar or an expert on characters.

MacabreBlues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MacabreBlues

@dark_cloud_ said:

@macabreblues: I don't bother tagging people ever. It's not a personal decision, I just don't have the memory capacity to remember each single person who's familiar or an expert on characters.

Was merely a suggestion that could have either been incredibly annoying or sprung amusing and hilarious results to watch a fanboy fight to the death over how X wrecks A+B single-handed. I don't blame you however, I likely won't remember many others besides yourself.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity bump.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• First scan shows a description of what can harm Servants.
  • The second, third and fourth gives a description of Gae Bolg as he attacks, and what it does.
  • Now the Gae Bolg has been diverted from the heart twice by two powerful Noble Phantasms, but it still went on to connect with the opponent wounding them. The scan shows what Lancer says about wounds caused by the Gae Bolg.

Just so people get an idea about Lancer.

LunaticRedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legato and lancer can both solo

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers