Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Who would survive the longest from an un-ending onslaught of Left 4 dead infected/special infected.

The survivor has 24hours to prepare before the horde attacks.

Takes place in Empty New York.

No Caption Provided

1. Batman

2. Deadpool (Immune to Zombification)

3. The punisher

4. Spiderman (No web swinging)

5. Wolverine (Immune to Zombification) (Claws made of Adamantium rest of skeleton is bone)

6. Deathstroke

7. Master Chief

Everyone starts with pretty much their standard gear.

Now i think many of you have misunderstood this thread. This isn't who would survive the longest in an entire Zombie apocalypse but who would survive the longest being attacked by wave after wave nonstop. Ofc they each have 24h prep so they could fortify a building of their choosing in "Empty New York".

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Id say the Superhuman with spider sense and the ability to crawl on walls has the BEST chance of survival. Other than that wolverine, batman and deadpool all has equal chance of surviving.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its until death or dismemberment, only wolverine can win this. In fact, he can't be beaten here. Everyone else is mortal and will eventually fall, except deadpool who is open to eventual dismemberment if the zombies are infinite. Wolverine mismatch

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is poorly set, what are the limitations. Like can they use food in the stores, etc?

If anything is usable, they would all survive until they die of old age. So who ages slowest is the winner.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

Wolverine.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master chief.. they can't penetrate or even scratch master chief's armor.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Wolverine wins in the mismatch.

If he is immune to the Zombification he cant lose at all. They cant eventually rip him apart like Deadpool and he can just go sleep in the middle of a zombie horde without any worries.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman and Punisher can survive this for a good few years before succumbing to a lack of resources and exhaustion.

Deadpool dies (I use this word loosely) within 6+ months. However, that's not to say he wouldn't make a go of setting numerous hilarious zombie-traps and what not.

Spider-Man should go down around the same time as Deadpool. He doesn't have the resources or a tough enough mentality to outlast the onslaught.

Wolverine.. kind of a tough one to be honest. He's on the same level of intelligence and just as resourceful as Deadpool or Spidey. He can't really be torn apart because of the adamantium holding him together and his crazy healing. But I am inclined to think that at some point he'd be pinned down and gorged on near-permanently once he gets overwhelmed. I suppose he (and Deadpool), would outlast the zombies, but for the purpose of the thread I'll say he "survives" as long as Spider-Man and Deadpool (about 6-7 months).

I think Deathstroke can survive a long, long time purely because of his resources. His gear lets him survive a few more years than Bats or Punisher.

Master Chief is pretty much unstoppable with his gear. His inpenetrable armor and weapons should allow him to defeat hordes of infected. Eventually he'd have to dig in and utilize modern earth weaponry, which shouldn't be too difficult for him. It's also worth mentioning at this point that DS and MC's survival is also attributed to their intelligence and training.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: spidey has a weak mentality? The guy has been through his fair share of apocalypses. Deadpool wins, he can lock himself in a freezer and live for 1000+ years like he did in messiah war

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

This is poorly set, what are the limitations. Like can they use food in the stores, etc?

If anything is usable, they would all survive until they die of old age. So who ages slowest is the winner.

Wolverine has got the age covered. Guys been living since before the second world war.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@i_like_swords: spidey has a weak mentality? The guy has been through his fair share of apocalypses. Deadpool wins, he can lock himself in a freezer and live for 1000+ years like he did in messiah war

I didn't say he had a weak mentality - I just meant that he isn't the same mindset as your Batmans, Punishers or Wolverines, who are all cold, calculating and gritty, and are able to batter through an apocalypse situation. Spidey hasn't got their experience or mentality which is one of the most important things.

Suppose that's an option. Hopefully none of the zombies get hungry ;)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperviper97 said:

I didn't say he had a weak mentality - I just meant that he isn't the same mindset as your Batmans, Punishers or Wolverines, who are all cold, calculating and gritty, and are able to batter through an apocalypse situation. Spidey hasn't got their experience or mentality which is one of the most important things.

Suppose that's an option. Hopefully none of the zombies get hungry ;)

Spidey has not got the mentality? lolwhat. The lack of character Ive seen thus far is only in the movies.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly Wolverine wins because according to theses rules he can not Die! the whole immune thing is cheap and OP needs to change it for a fair fight

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Wolverine wins by default here as theres nothing that can hinder him even age.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dewin50:

honestly Wolverine wins because according to theses rules he can not Die! the whole immune thing is cheap and OP needs to change it for a fair fight

Ya, remove immunity. That should even things up.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Punisher can survive this for a good few years before succumbing to a lack of resources and exhaustion.

Deadpool dies (I use this word loosely) within 6+ months. However, that's not to say he wouldn't make a go of setting numerous hilarious zombie-traps and what not.

Spider-Man should go down around the same time as Deadpool. He doesn't have the resources or a tough enough mentality to outlast the onslaught.

Wolverine.. kind of a tough one to be honest. He's on the same level of intelligence and just as resourceful as Deadpool or Spidey. He can't really be torn apart because of the adamantium holding him together and his crazy healing. But I am inclined to think that at some point he'd be pinned down and gorged on near-permanently once he gets overwhelmed. I suppose he (and Deadpool), would outlast the zombies, but for the purpose of the thread I'll say he "survives" as long as Spider-Man and Deadpool (about 6-7 months).

I think Deathstroke can survive a long, long time purely because of his resources. His gear lets him survive a few more years than Bats or Punisher.

Master Chief is pretty much unstoppable with his gear. His inpenetrable armor and weapons should allow him to defeat hordes of infected. Eventually he'd have to dig in and utilize modern earth weaponry, which shouldn't be too difficult for him. It's also worth mentioning at this point that DS and MC's survival is also attributed to their intelligence and training.

I agree with this post. And I don't see how Wolverine will lose, even if he gets pinned down, he won't die or get infected.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With this op, wolverine wins.

Without immunity master chief does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My thought with Wolverine and Master Chief was that Tanks(L4d) would be able to K.O them eventually. But i should Edit Wolverine since i realized that he could cut any Infected like butter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited :

Wolverine (Immune to Zombification)

To

Wolverine (Immune to Zombification) (Claws made of Adamantium rest of skeleton is bone)

Now i think many of you have misunderstood this thread. This isn't who would survive the longest in an entire Zombie apocalypse but who would survive the longest being attacked by wave after wave nonstop. Ofc they each have 24h prep so they could fortify a building of their choosing in "Empty New York".

Im putting this in the description so everyone can see.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@i_like_swords: Wolverines on the same intelligence level as Spidey? I don't think that's true

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With new rules I'm backing deadpool. His body is entirely self sufficient and he will naturally outlive wolverine. Master chief is a close second with dat armor

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thelocust619

@dewin50: Yea....and who would survive the longest is wolverine in a mismatch. He really has literally no reason to ever stop fighting. Anyone mortal needs to eat at some point so batman and punisher lasting years is impossible if the waves are unending. MC is the runner up, but again he's mortal and must at least sleep. He can just lock his armor n take a nap, but that means he stopped fighting...although spitter goo may be a problem. Wolverine, no matter how much damage is caused to his body through starvation and sleep deprivation, should all be healed relatively immediately and shirt of a Tank he really wouldn't even have to pay much attention beyond swinging wildly. Nothing here is stopping him, its a complete mismatch.

Correction, didn't see the change to wolverine. In that case MC in a mismatch lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Master Chief has never gone in Armor-Lock mode except when he's falling into orbit and when he's not in it being runned over by a car can kill him. So a Tank trowing him around and infected endlessly throwing themselves at him, Charging him, Spitting on him, punching him eventually he would get some serious "inner damage" (Don't know if that's the way to say it) and probably kill him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bömp

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rogueshadow  Moderator

@oreoassassin: He probably means battlefield intelligence, in this scenario Wolverine's brand of intellect will likely be more helpful than Spidey's.